Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,553 members, 7,843,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Unilorin's Screening Questions - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin's Screening Questions (1780 Views)

2014 Oau Post-utme Screening Results Released / 2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes / The Federal Polytechnic Idah Hnd Screening Date Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilorin's Screening Questions by Terry1(m): 9:18pm On Oct 19, 2006
Hey people!
Its over and done with cheesy now is to sit tight on the computer and check Unilorin's website every now and then. Gudluck to all who took the screening at Unilorin yesterday and today.

Everybody should please write the question they asked him or her in her various departments.

They asked us in the English Department to write down our O'Level subjects and the grades we got in them according to what is filled on the Internet.
Re: Unilorin's Screening Questions by waddup: 9:53pm On Oct 19, 2006
The main thing now is to look unto God for favour and mercy am sure anyone who took part in that exercise will be very surprise to see the way things was done and even the question was something else and what about those who prepared very well and just have to come down to ilorin from a very far place, i am sure most of us will be very dissappointed with what we saw but no doubt about this:Unilorin is one of the best university in Nigeria but their screening exercise is not in anyway encouraging that is de KOKO and i suspect a fowl play, but anyhow dem won do am sha God by our side nothing dey happen,God pass dem!
Re: Unilorin's Screening Questions by Noblex1: 12:20am On Oct 20, 2006
Hi,tery1 n waddup.i searchd 4 u guys yesterday n today b4 journeyin bak by ur nos but no quik rponse .my no is 08022559698 /08035909779. Ya d postume was notin 2rit home abt espacialy 4 health sciences wit almost 1000 n above candidates aspiring 4 mbbs most of which are girls .what do u guys tink abt dis issue? Pls try nt 2 4get calling me. Bye , God is in control, No lé lé.
Re: Unilorin's Screening Questions by waddup: 1:46pm On Oct 20, 2006
So noble x na u dey flash me, you should have called at least a minute will be ok just for me to know who you are, if you really wanna connect anybody to call would have been ok. Anyway sha hope u heard a nice trip.
Re: Unilorin's Screening Questions by anusule(m): 4:31pm On Oct 20, 2006
HMM, ILORIN AGAIN. I WAS AT LAST YEAR'S SCREENING EXERCISE, AND WE WERE TOLD TO WRITE A COMPOSITION ON OUR PRIMARY SCHOOL. HMM FUNNY ENOUGH.
WE WERE THOUSANDS. HEALTH SCIENCE STUDENTS AS PER MEDICINE E.T.C WERE TAKEN FAR AWAY TO OFFA. IMAGINE !!!
Re: Unilorin's Screening Questions by waddup: 5:34pm On Oct 20, 2006
thats tells u post jamb stuff is irrelevant there is need to stop it cos is causes confusion and problem for skools and d skools even made it difficult by making da post jamb eligible for people who score less tha 200. omo na wah . GOD HELP US
Re: Unilorin's Screening Questions by Noblex1: 5:45pm On Oct 20, 2006
Wadup, nice yan .we 'll catch.
Re: Unilorin's Screening Questions by Terry1(m): 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2006
HI GUYS,
NICE U GUYS ARE HERE AGAIN, MY STAY THERE WASN'T THAT BAD THOUGH, I PASSED THE NIGHT IN A HOTEL ROOM.
IT TOOK ME 11 HOURS FROM ILORIN TO MY STATE YESTERDAY THOUGH I HAD A NICE TRIP BACK HOME, THE BAD SIDE OF IT IS, I LOST MY CELTEL LINE IN THE BUS BACK HOME, THE ONE WITH THE NUMBER 08080329444 SO YOU CAN CALL ME NOW ON MY MTN 08066745471.
YEA, ALL WE HAVE TO DO NOW IS PRAY TO GOD TO SEE US THROUGH IN JESUS NAME.
ITS UNFORTUNATE THAT WE DIDN'T MET FACE TO FACE BUT GOD HAS HIS REASONS FOR THAT.
PLEASE IF YOU GUYS WOULDN'T MIND, POST YOUR PICTURES ON THIS THREAD SO WE CAN SEE WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE. I'LL POST MINE SOONEST.
YOU CAN CHECK MY WEBPAGES IF YOU WANT TO, ITS www.johnterry.tk

ENJOY!
[size=8pt][/size]

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike Rumours / . / Oau Releases Departmental Cut-offs For Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.