Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Shiloh 2015: From Glory To Glory - 8th -12th Dec., 2015 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh 2015: From Glory To Glory - 8th -12th Dec., 2015 (1189 Views)

Shiloh 2015: Updates & Full Transcript Of Bishop David Oyedepo's Messages / Shiloh 2015 Live Update / Shiloh 2015 From Glory To Glory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shiloh 2015: From Glory To Glory - 8th -12th Dec., 2015 by uniknet: 11:27am On Dec 08, 2015
Shiloh 2015: From Glory to Glory is finally here. As we get set for Shiloh, it is important that we get ourselves set for God's visitation.
Re: Shiloh 2015: From Glory To Glory - 8th -12th Dec., 2015 by Applaner: 11:36am On Dec 08, 2015
I key into it for my blessings
Re: Shiloh 2015: From Glory To Glory - 8th -12th Dec., 2015 by uniknet: 11:43am On Dec 08, 2015
What is shiloh all about? | Bishop David Oyedepo

Shiloh is ordained a platform for the winners’ family both as an institution and as individuals. Shiloh is not a church program, it is a platform for divine appointment. “And the whole congregation of the children of Israel assembled together at Shiloh, and set up the tabernacle of the congregation there. And the land was subdued before them.” Josh 18:1.

Shiloh is not a convention, it is a platform for divine visitation. “And the LORD visited Sarah as he had said, and the LORD did unto Sarah as he had spoken.” Gen 21:1. Don’t come as one coming for a church program, but as one coming for divine visitation.

Shiloh is not a conference, it is a platform for encounter with divine presence and every encounter with divine presence changes everyone’s position. “And the LORD appeared again in Shiloh: for the LORD revealed himself to Samuel in Shiloh by the word of the LORD.” 1Sa 3:21..

Shiloh is not an anniversary of our church, it is a platform for supernatural delivery of your hanging inheritances. “And Joshua said unto the children of Israel, How long are ye slack to go to possess the land, which the LORD God of your fathers hath given you?” Josh 18:3. So come as one coming to take delivery of your inheritances in Christ that is yet to be fully delivered. You need to know this otherwise you will come to Shiloh as a program of your church and miss its essence. It is a platform for divine appointment for you. Don’t ever come to Shiloh as a conference otherwise you leave Shiloh without a difference. Shiloh 2015 must leave an indelible mark of grace on your life.

One of the blessings of Shiloh among other things is that Shiloh is a mountain of voices. You will hear from God this time. The voice of His majesty will come your way this time. The voice of God is the voice of testimonies. Ps 29:3-9, Is 55:1,11. You will not miss the voice of God in your direction this time. The voice of the Lord is our access to realms of glory. 2Pet 1:17. No forces on earth can beat God’s voice in battle. You don’t have a voice without access to His voice. It is your access to His voice that gives access to His realms of glory. So position yourself to catch the voice of God in your direction at Shiloh 2015. In the midst of your storm, His voice is your greatest defense. The voice of the Lord imbues men with confidence. Isa 30:29-30. At Shiloh 2015, the voice of the Lord will bring down all your enemies.

It takes men of the spirit to hear the voice of the spirit. Therefore, give up all carnality. Get yourself properly spiritually packaged for shiloh 2015. Your must get on the frequency of the spirit to hear the voice of the spirit. The voice of the Lord is the voice of the spirit. “He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches…” Rev 2:7,11,17. It is the spirit saying it so your spirit must be on key. Until you are in spirit realm you won’t hear anything. “I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,” Rev 1:10. Every new chapter in your life comes via His voice. From Shiloh 2015 you will never suffer spiritual deafness again.

You have been at the same spot for too long because you have failed to position yourself in the spirit. Clarity of His voice gives you the confidence required to challenge obstacles on your way. As the Lord liveth, Shiloh 2015 will mark the end of every trace of reproach in your life, family, business and career. Get yourself prepared and come to Shiloh saying ‘God I must hear from you this time’. The voice of the Lord is the voice of glory. His voice will always culminate in testimonies. As scriptures will be opened at Shiloh, you will be catching the voice behind every word.

How do I know if the voice I am hearing is the voice of the Lord?
1. The voice of the Lord is a joyful sound. “Blessed is the people that know the joyful sound: they shall walk, O LORD, in the light of thy countenance.” Ps 89:15. The voice of the Lord is not depressing. Anything you hear that depresses you is not from God.
2. The voice of the Lord is the voice of peace. “I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for he will speak peace unto his people, and to his saints: but let them not turn again to folly.” Ps 85:8. Peace that passes all knowledge. You need to know this biblical acid test so you don’t get caught up with the devil.

The voice of the Lord will bail you out of financial crises. At Shiloh 2015, you are coming out of every form of lack and want. The voice of the Lord brought this church under the realms of riches, pure riches from heaven. Financial pressure in your life comes to an end in your life from this time.

It is by rhema that we rule and reign in this life. When God speaks everything hears. Animate and inanimate, plants, animals, they hear. From this time on, you will never miss the voice of God in your life. The voice of God is the voice of victory. “For through the voice of the LORD shall the Assyrian be beaten down, which smote with a rod.” Isa 30:31.

Revelation is hearing from God. It is called rhema. Every rhema based faith wins without sweat. At Shiloh 2015, your access to His voice shall be fully restored. As you are entering the gate, your ears are already picking divine instructions.

No one can hear from God and doubt Him. Ps 93:4.
No one can hear from God and not believe Him. Acts 27:23-25.
Hearing from God empowers us to believe all things. Acts 24:14.

I therefore pray that the same way Jesus hears from the father (John 5:30), from this hour, even before you arrive at Shiloh, I decree the opening up of your spiritual ear. You shall not miss His voice again.
Re: Shiloh 2015: From Glory To Glory - 8th -12th Dec., 2015 by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
My season of *** From Glory To Glory*** is here now....... Shout Hallelujah.
Re: Shiloh 2015: From Glory To Glory - 8th -12th Dec., 2015 by uniknet: 1:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
bayode1979:
My season of *** From Glory To Glory*** is here now....... Shout Hallelujah.

Hallelujah.......

(1) (Reply)

Nasa Finds Evidence And Proves The Bible Is True: The Missing Day / Mystery! Statue Of Virgin Mary Crying / 48hrs After Donald Trump Became President,tb Joshua Drop Another Killer Prophecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.