Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,128 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Meet Olori Adebukola Ogunwusi, Wife Of Newly Crowned Ooni Of Ife(photos) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Meet Olori Adebukola Ogunwusi, Wife Of Newly Crowned Ooni Of Ife(photos) (2251 Views)

Meet Olori Adebukola Ogunwusi, Wife Of Ooni Of Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Olori Adebukola Ogunwusi, Wife Of Newly Crowned Ooni Of Ife(photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 12:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
Meet the wife of the newly crowned Ooni of Ife Oba Enitan.Many have been on the lookout for the new queen of Ife, look no further, we present to you the Olori Adebisi Adebukola (Adebukunola) Ogunwusi, wife of Oba Ogunwusi of Ile Ife and his only daughter.

All attention has been on the Imperial Majesty, the newly crowned Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, his photos made rounds yesterday.

Nothing much has been written about the new queen, the wife of the Ooni of Ife, Olori Enitan-Ogunwunsibut finally. Her first photos have surfaced and that of their only child - a daughter.

Meet the new Olori Adebisi Adebukola (Adebukunola) Ogunwusi, who is fondly called 'Bukky' by her friends, the only wife of the Ooni.The couple have only one daughter.

1 Like

Re: Meet Olori Adebukola Ogunwusi, Wife Of Newly Crowned Ooni Of Ife(photos) by Medunah: 12:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
She is real pretty.

+they look good together
Re: Meet Olori Adebukola Ogunwusi, Wife Of Newly Crowned Ooni Of Ife(photos) by Khd95(m): 12:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
Fine gehgrin
Re: Meet Olori Adebukola Ogunwusi, Wife Of Newly Crowned Ooni Of Ife(photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
Beautiful woman! Enjoy....
Re: Meet Olori Adebukola Ogunwusi, Wife Of Newly Crowned Ooni Of Ife(photos) by Untainted007: 12:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
Noted
Re: Meet Olori Adebukola Ogunwusi, Wife Of Newly Crowned Ooni Of Ife(photos) by Tolexander: 12:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
Pretty!
Re: Meet Olori Adebukola Ogunwusi, Wife Of Newly Crowned Ooni Of Ife(photos) by iyatrustee(f): 12:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
First wife

.......Other wives are loading except if he is going to be a king with one wife

1 Like

Re: Meet Olori Adebukola Ogunwusi, Wife Of Newly Crowned Ooni Of Ife(photos) by Emodeee: 1:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
Medunah:
She is real pretty.

+they look good together

U and I will look better together.
Re: Meet Olori Adebukola Ogunwusi, Wife Of Newly Crowned Ooni Of Ife(photos) by Medunah: 1:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
Emodeee:

U and I will look better together.
Wouldn't put my bet on that
Re: Meet Olori Adebukola Ogunwusi, Wife Of Newly Crowned Ooni Of Ife(photos) by Emodeee: 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
Medunah:

Wouldn't put my bet on that

where av u been?
Lng time CUMing like sex for days.
Re: Meet Olori Adebukola Ogunwusi, Wife Of Newly Crowned Ooni Of Ife(photos) by Emodeee: 3:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
iyatrustee:
First wife

.......Other wives are loading except if he is going to be a king with one wife

who asked u?
Re: Meet Olori Adebukola Ogunwusi, Wife Of Newly Crowned Ooni Of Ife(photos) by iyatrustee(f): 4:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
Emodeee:

who asked u?

Who asked you to ask me?
Re: Meet Olori Adebukola Ogunwusi, Wife Of Newly Crowned Ooni Of Ife(photos) by Medunah: 7:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
Emodeee:

where av u been?
Lng time CUMing like sex for days.
Bin around
Re: Meet Olori Adebukola Ogunwusi, Wife Of Newly Crowned Ooni Of Ife(photos) by Emodeee: 9:20pm On Dec 08, 2015
Medunah:

Bin around

really! I nvr knew. Is ur mail active?
Re: Meet Olori Adebukola Ogunwusi, Wife Of Newly Crowned Ooni Of Ife(photos) by Medunah: 9:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
Emodeee:

really! I nvr knew. Is ur mail active?
I rarely comment thou... Nah
Re: Meet Olori Adebukola Ogunwusi, Wife Of Newly Crowned Ooni Of Ife(photos) by Emodeee: 12:26pm On Dec 09, 2015
Medunah:

I rarely comment thou... Nah

retrieve it and check ya mail. I sent u a mail.
Re: Meet Olori Adebukola Ogunwusi, Wife Of Newly Crowned Ooni Of Ife(photos) by phartymah07: 3:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
Mztarstrechy:
Meet the wife of the newly crowned Ooni of Ife Oba Enitan.Many have been on the lookout for the new queen of Ife, look no further, we present to you the Olori Adebisi Adebukola (Adebukunola) Ogunwusi, wife of Oba Ogunwusi of Ile Ife and his only daughter.

All attention has been on the Imperial Majesty, the newly crowned Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, his photos made rounds yesterday.

Nothing much has been written about the new queen, the wife of the Ooni of Ife, Olori Enitan-Ogunwunsibut finally. Her first photos have surfaced and that of their only child - a daughter.

Meet the new Olori Adebisi Adebukola (Adebukunola) Ogunwusi, who is fondly called 'Bukky' by her friends, the only wife of the Ooni.The couple have only one daughter.

For the record, please Oba Enitan Adeyeye Ogunwusi got married five years ago and that means Olori Adebukola is not the mother of his London graduate daughter(God did not ordained he marries her mother).The new King is 41 years old this year and had his daughter @19 years of age.

(1) (Reply)

The Beauty Of A Woman / Fish With Human Body Found In Ibadan / Is There Any Culture In Igboland That Does Not Allow Women To See Men When Eatin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.