Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

My 17 Poem. (why My Teen Years Seems To Be Very Special To Me.) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My 17 Poem. (why My Teen Years Seems To Be Very Special To Me.) (1040 Views)

A Poem: Why The Good Sets / Poem: Why Is Thy Sting? (1 Cor 15:55) / Poem: Why Am I Afraid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 17 Poem. (why My Teen Years Seems To Be Very Special To Me.) by RemenZack(f): 12:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
http://www.remenzack.com/2015/12/17.html?m=1

I am only just seventeen
Drawing closer and closer to my end of my Teens

I must have had a kid or two a few years ago
But I was so clean that I had to go

Far away from what could hurt me
Running to the hills to protect me

I'm far too clean
Ever neat
Like the cleanest garment
With no amends

I am only seventeen
But I have learnt enough of my lessons
Enough lessons to learn
Enough lessons to share

I'll speak
I'll learn more
I'll go to every inch
Just to learn some more.
Re: My 17 Poem. (why My Teen Years Seems To Be Very Special To Me.) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
Remenzack, how do you get inspirations for your poems ?

1 Like

Re: My 17 Poem. (why My Teen Years Seems To Be Very Special To Me.) by RemenZack(f): 10:16am On Dec 09, 2015
Largas:
Remenzack, how do you get inspirations for your poems ?
I get inspiration from anything or anyone. I thank my Subconscious mind though.
Re: My 17 Poem. (why My Teen Years Seems To Be Very Special To Me.) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 09, 2015
RemenZack:

I get inspiration from anything or anyone. I thank my Subconscious mind though.
Impressive, if you keep improving your art I see a bright future.

1 Like

Re: My 17 Poem. (why My Teen Years Seems To Be Very Special To Me.) by leahcimzil: 3:02pm On Dec 09, 2015
Largas:

Impressive, if you keep improving your art I see a bright future.
toaster
Re: My 17 Poem. (why My Teen Years Seems To Be Very Special To Me.) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 09, 2015
leahcimzil:
toaster
She likes me
Re: My 17 Poem. (why My Teen Years Seems To Be Very Special To Me.) by RemenZack(f): 4:26am On Dec 10, 2015
Largas:

She likes me
Please stop. Talk about anything this shallow somewhere else.
Re: My 17 Poem. (why My Teen Years Seems To Be Very Special To Me.) by leahcimzil: 10:10am On Dec 11, 2015
RemenZack:

Please stop. Talk about anything this shallow somewhere else.
the struggle to be deep tho. your poem is mediocre at best, dont get ahead of yourself.
Re: My 17 Poem. (why My Teen Years Seems To Be Very Special To Me.) by Profoba40(m): 1:41am On Mar 02, 2016
Kinda nice poem..... But seriously speaking, I believe you can write more.... . Something captivating and mind blowing

1 Like

Re: My 17 Poem. (why My Teen Years Seems To Be Very Special To Me.) by RemenZack(f): 5:33am On Mar 02, 2016
Profoba40:
Kinda nice poem..... But seriously speaking, I believe you can write more.... . Something captivating and mind blowing
Thank you. Poems aren't really my thing so I was just doing more like a play-on-play with words.

(1) (Reply)

Ghosts In Corpers Lodge - Best Story So Far / My Yes (A Christian Love Story By Lizzy Oyebola Yakubu) / Flair For Novels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.