Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

What Election Campaign Looks Like In SE - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Election Campaign Looks Like In SE (1753 Views)

Man Is Buried In Coffin That Looks Like A House. It Even Has A DSTV Dish (photog / This Looks Like A Joke But It Is Not A Joke / How Your Security Pattern Looks When You Use Your Entire Salary To Buy Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Election Campaign Looks Like In SE by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
Campaign between candidate of party ABC and that of party DEF, both of whom are igbo men.

Campaign of party ABC's candidate

ABC

"Up ABC, up ABC, up ABCcccccccccc......my people, I can see your sufferings. I can see the things you lack which you truly suppose to have. I have come to put an end to bad governance in this state of ours. My intention is to construct an highway from east LG to the west LG so as to ease the stress you all face when travelling. This road will also open up commercial activities in the areas along the road cos I promise to build schools, hospitals, and give some of the lands to foreign investors as incentives to build industries so as to tackle employment problems....pls vote for me.

Campaign of party DEF's candidate

DEF

"My people oooooooooo, how are you all? They have come again o, the people that betrayed us. Don't vote for that other man cos he belongs to yoruba party where they eat amala and ewedu. Those people betrayed us during the war; they starved your children. Now, that short man has gone to join them. They are saying they want to give you feed. Will you eat it? Will you vote for an hausa party? We must show them by not voting them in. Let's kick against yoruba and hausa collaboration by voting me as the gofanor of this state cos that's the only way we can revenge against them. Will you vote for meeeeeeeee?

INEC Election Result

ABC: 6032 votes

DEF: 786,592 votes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Election Campaign Looks Like In SE by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
bloodyBLOGGER:
Campaign between candidate of party ABC and that of party DEF, both of whom are igbo men.

INEC Election Result

ABC: 6032 votes

DEF: 786,592 votes

So true
Re: What Election Campaign Looks Like In SE by babyfaceafrica: 3:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
Lolz.....voting based on hatred...hmmm

3 Likes

Re: What Election Campaign Looks Like In SE by ionsman: 3:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
As a neutral,I have realised that the Igbos hate the yorubas so much unlike the other way round.

2 Likes

Re: What Election Campaign Looks Like In SE by chukwudionuh14: 4:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
Show some love please. Am a new entrant to the family. Cha cha cha Igbo kwenu, kwenu. Umu Biafra ibem ekene m unu oooooooo. Igbo ga di, Biafra ga adi.

1 Like

Re: What Election Campaign Looks Like In SE by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
Fact - Tribalism in Nigeria was started by Obafemi Awolowo.
Fact - What the op wrote above is a complete nonsense.
Fact - No Igbo leader has ever made an awry statement like that of pathetic Oba of Lagos, the notorious Lagoon statement.
Fact - Most Yoruba supported him (Oba of Lagos).
Fact - Igbos belive in competition.
Fact - Igbos are nice peopl to mingle with.
Fact - the op is a 'tribalist'.
Fact - The op is a bloody blogger and lier.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Election Campaign Looks Like In SE by chukwudionuh14: 4:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
Show some love please. Am a new entrant to the family. Cha cha cha Igbo kwenu, kwenu. Umu Biafra ibem ekene m unu oooooooo. Igbo ga di, Biafra ga adi.
Ka Chineke Mezie okwu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Election Campaign Looks Like In SE by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
go4gold:
pls, prove it with link or keep shut
go4gold:

refute it
go4gold:

Fact - No Igbo leader has ever made an awry statement like that of pathetic Oba of Lagos, the notorious Lagoon statement.
all the nonsense nnamdi kanu spewed on a daily basis were actually praises of yorubas, abi?
go4gold:

they had no choice cos they were sick and tired of hearing ibos call their land a no man's land.
go4gold:

land grabbing and oyel stealing is not competition
go4gold:
but the IPOB fools have painted them all bad
go4gold:
I am not
go4gold:
keep it up.
Re: What Election Campaign Looks Like In SE by murphyibiam15(m): 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
go4gold:
THANK U SO MUCH FOR THIS PIECE....THE OP IS A BIG TRIBALIST AND IGBO POLITICIANS CANT COME SO LOW LIKE THE OBA OF LAGOS(ABOBAKU) WHO MADE A HATE SPEECH AND THREATHENED IGBOS TO VOTE AMBODE......
lalasticlala seun the op has disobeyed the rule by inciting tribal hate and this thread should be taken down and the op banned

2 Likes

Re: What Election Campaign Looks Like In SE by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
murphyibiam15:

THANK U SO MUCH FOR THIS PIECE....THE OP IS A BIG TRIBALIST AND IGBO POLITICIANS CANT COME SO LOW LIKE THE OBA OF LAGOS(ABOBAKU) WHO MADE A HATE SPEECH AND THREATHENED IGBOS TO VOTE AMBODE......
lalasticlala seun the op has disobeyed the rule by inciting tribal hate and this thread should be taken down and the op banned
anambra campaign

“If it is not Panadol it can never
be like Panadol. This is a party
that is deporting your sons and
daughters and demolishing
their shops” – Governor of Akwa
Ibom, Godswill Akpabio.

“That short man called Ngige,
we gave him power and he went
and joined Awolowo’s people;
the people that killed the
Igbos.”
Mr eze

1 Like

Re: What Election Campaign Looks Like In SE by basilo101: 4:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
bloodyBLOGGER:
refute it
all the nonsense nnamdi kanu spewed on a daily basis were actually praises of yorubas, abi?they had no choice cos they were sick and tired of hearing ibos call their land a no man's land.
I am not
keep it up.
my friends, all the above u stated shows u are a low lifer, igbos wont dignify u with atention
Re: What Election Campaign Looks Like In SE by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
basilo101:

my friends, all the above u stated shows u are a low lifer, igbos wont dignify u with atention
mr highlife, have you eaten today?
Re: What Election Campaign Looks Like In SE by murphyibiam15(m): 4:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
bloodyBLOGGER:
anambra campaign

“If it is not Panadol it can never be like Panadol. This is a party that is deporting your sons and daughters and demolishing their shops” – Governor of Akwa Ibom, Godswill Akpabio.
“That short man called Ngige, we gave him power and he went and joined Awolowo’s people; the people that killed the Igbos.” Mr eze
AKPABIO IS NOT AN IGBO MAN...SO NEXT?

1 Like

Re: What Election Campaign Looks Like In SE by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
murphyibiam15:

AKPABIO IS NOT AN IGBO MAN...SO NEXT?
he made that statement on an igbo soil during PDP anambra campaign, cos he knows you guys prefer to hear tribal inspired words than plans for a better state.

2 Likes

Re: What Election Campaign Looks Like In SE by murphyibiam15(m): 5:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
bloodyBLOGGER:
he made that statement on an igbo soil during PDP anambra campaign, cos he knows you guys prefer to hear tribal inspired words than plans for a better state.
THIS IS WHY U YORUBAS ARE NOT GOOD PEOPLE...U MENTIONED NAME AND I NOW QUOTED U THAT HE'S NOT IGBO AND U ARE NOW ASSUMING IS WHAT IGBOS PREFER TO HEAR...
GROW UP GUY...AND WHAT DID OBA AKIOLU SAY ABOUT LAGOS LAGOON.?
YOU ARE TOO BIG TO BE A TRIBALIST...DONT BELITTLE YOURSELF
Re: What Election Campaign Looks Like In SE by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
As I said above, I am speaking from facts.
bloodyBLOGGER:

Here you go
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/05/awo-stopped-zik-going-centre/
http://nigeriaworld.com/articles/2002/dec/131.html
https://www.nairaland.com/1928564/founder-tribalism-nigerian-politics-zik#26774399
Really this is very clear if you are free to read about this in your Library. Awolowo is the father of traibalism in Nigeria.
I respect Awolowo just like my father but that's the fact.

bloodyBLOGGER:
refute it
It's nonsense because you conjured it in your bedroom, I have never seen Igbo leader in such open propaganda as you said above.
bloodyBLOGGER:
all the nonsense nnamdi kanu spewed on a daily basis were actually praises of yorubas, abi?they had no choice cos they were sick and tired of hearing ibos call their land a no man's land.
Nnamdi Kanu is not an Igbo leader,he is a Biafran Freedom fighter. He don't have any Igbo title.
Fact - I don't support many Nnamdi Kanu's hate speech (which is not limited to Yorubas, Hausas or Nigeria. It goes beyond) and I have warned him against his hate speech on Facebook which does not go well because I was attacked by his 'fans'.
Fact - Nnamdi insults Igbos as well, he insults Barak Obama, he insults Goodluck Jonthan, he insults Ngige, he insults Peter Obi, he insults the blacks by calling theme baboons and monkeys. He never sided Igbos. He believe in Biafra and hate Nigeria. That's fact, Nnamdi Kanu is not intrested in any Nigeerian tribe, he is interested in Biafra. There many of his speech which I totally hate. I love Biafra. I support Biafra. I don't come out and post rubbish like yours about Yorubas and Hausas.
bloodyBLOGGER:
Again you have no proff hence - rubbish. Igbos don't conquer, we belives in Biri kam biri (live and let live). That's our philosophy.
bloodyBLOGGER:
IPOB don't stand for Igbos, they stood for Biafra. IPOB is made up of Igbos and non Igbos.
bloodyBLOGGER:
I am not
Thanks God for your first post. It speaks for me. That's the proof.
bloodyBLOGGER:
keep it up.
What you said is not true. If you can prove is then I have no reason not to apologize. I am born an Igbo and I am proud of my tribe.
I have nothing against Hausas and Yorubas. I actually have many friends from many Nigerian tribes including Hausa and Yoruba.

Thanks.
Re: What Election Campaign Looks Like In SE by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
murphyibiam15:

THIS IS WHY U YORUBAS ARE NOT GOOD PEOPLE...U MENTIONED NAME AND I NOW QUOTED U THAT HE'S NOT IGBO AND U ARE NOW ASSUMING IS WHAT IGBOS PREFER TO HEAR...
GROW UP GUY...AND WHAT DID OBA AKIOLU SAY ABOUT LAGOS LAGOON.?
YOU ARE TOO BIG TO BE A TRIBALIST...DONT BELITTLE YOURSELF
will an akpabio say such in akwa ibom? No, cos he knows His people only want to hear about infrastructural developments. But when he got to igbo land, he told them what they love to hear.

Oba of lagos said that cos you all called his city a no man's land.

1 Like

Re: What Election Campaign Looks Like In SE by murphyibiam15(m): 5:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
bloodyBLOGGER:
will an akpabio say such in akwa ibom? No, cos he knows His people only want to hear about infrastructural developments. But when he got to igbo land, he told them what they love to hear.

Oba of lagos said that cos you all called his city a no man's land.
I WONT QUOTE U AGAIN...U LACK COMMON SENSE AND REASONING AND HAVE NO GOOD SENSE OF REASONING...
ALL I SEE IN YOUR EYES IS HATE AND TRIBALISM
Re: What Election Campaign Looks Like In SE by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
murphyibiam15:

I WONT QUOTE U AGAIN...U LACK COMMON SENSE AND REASONING AND HAVE NO GOOD SENSE OF REASONING...
Exactly, I don't even know why I wasted my time replying this rubbish and he is even supporting that pathetic man that called himself a leader.
Are you sure this op is not among this touts ----

Re: What Election Campaign Looks Like In SE by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
murphyibiam15:

am not a bigot, am only trying to point out how the SE leaders play on the emotions of their people.

Am sorry for your misunderstanding me.
Re: What Election Campaign Looks Like In SE by murphyibiam15(m): 5:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
go4gold:

Exactly, I don't even know why I wasted my time replying this rubbish and he is even supporting that pathetic man that called himself a leader.
Are you sure this op is not among this touts ----
IS POSSIBLE...WHAT BAFFLES ME IS THEIR SENSE OF REASONING
NO WONDER IT IS SAID THAT COMMON SENSE IS NOT COMMON.
U WILL EXPOSE THEIR IGNORANCE AND YET THEY STILL BIT ABOUT THE BUSH LOOKING FOR TRIBAL REMARKS..
I JUST TIRE FOR THIS NIJJA

(1) (Reply)

Epic Christmas Maths Equation- Intelligence At Its Peak! / Indeed A Way To A Man's Heart Is Really Through His Stomach, Lol / The Little Boy That Turned Himself Into A Female!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.