Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Leaked Images Of 20.7 Megapixel Infinix Zero 3 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Leaked Images Of 20.7 Megapixel Infinix Zero 3 (3655 Views)

Confirmed! Samsung Set To Unveil The Note 9. See Full Specs And Leaked Images / Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 / Leaked Images Of The Infinix Hot 3 Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaked Images Of 20.7 Megapixel Infinix Zero 3 by Techcity(m): 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
Infinix is set to release the latest addition to its Zero Series: The Infinix Zero 3.

We at Techcity have information and leaked the image of the Infinix Zero 3 with 20.7 MegaPixel here: http://www.techcityng.com/infinix-zero-3-will-have-20-7-megapixel-camera/

Re: Leaked Images Of 20.7 Megapixel Infinix Zero 3 by Kyase(m): 4:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
Wetin happen to the front view?
Re: Leaked Images Of 20.7 Megapixel Infinix Zero 3 by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
Phone looks beautiful, or at least the side view. But I'm not moved by this megapixel nonsense. I have seen a 20mp phone (htc one m9 plus) that takes poorer pictures than galaxy s6 with 16 megapixel. Tecno camon c8 with 13mp takes worse pictures than iPhone 6 with just 8mp. I'm sure this new infinix would still not match iPhone 6 in picture quality.

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Images Of 20.7 Megapixel Infinix Zero 3 by AKAMS1: 4:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
It looks ugly from d back

1 Like

Re: Leaked Images Of 20.7 Megapixel Infinix Zero 3 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
greenhulk:
Phone looks beautiful, or at least the side view. But I'm not moved by this megapixel nonsense. I have seen a 20mp phone (htc one m9 plus) that takes poorer pictures than galaxy s6 with 16 megapixel. Tecno camon c8 with 13mp takes worse pictures than iPhone 6 with just 8mp. I'm sure this new infinix would still not match iPhone 6 in picture quality.
megapixels are used to measure camera distance not brightness. Did you school in oduduwa university?
Re: Leaked Images Of 20.7 Megapixel Infinix Zero 3 by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
lofty900:
megapixels are used to measure camera distance not brightness. Did you school in oduduwa university?

Nope, I schooled in Biafra university. Mr lecturer, who told u megapixel is used to measure camera distance? And who's talking about brightness here? If u don't know what to say its better u shut up. Megapixel is used to measure picture resolution, in other words picture quality. I wonder where u got ur camera distance from.

If u like make ur camera 100 megapixels, if u don't have the right lens and software, it will still take poor pictures. Same thing with memory. Some phones have 3gb of ram but still not as smooth and fast as an iPhone with just 1gb of ram.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Images Of 20.7 Megapixel Infinix Zero 3 by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
greenhulk:

Nope, I schooled in Biafra university. Mr lecturer, who told u megapixel is used to measure camera distance? And who's talking about brightness here? If u don't know what to say its better u shut up. Megapixel is used to measure picture resolution, in other words picture quality. I wonder where u got ur camera distance from.

If u like make ur camera 100 megapixels, if u don't have the right lens and software, it will still take poor pictures. Same thing with memory. Some phones have 3gb of ram but still not as smooth and fast as an iPhone with just 1gb of ram.

Let me summarize for you; it's all about the camera's lens, if it's small picture won't be very clear compared to phones whose camera's have big lenses.

(1) (Reply)

Download And Install Final Lollipop Update For Infinix Hot Note X551 / New Glo Data Plan Cost And Duration 2018 / Which London Used Iphone Can I Get For 200k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.