Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,648 members, 7,854,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 02:41 AM

Tecno L5 official discussions - Phones (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno L5 official discussions (88316 Views)

Innjoo Fire 2 Plus Official Discussions Thread / TECNO L8 Official Discussions Thread / Tecno L5 Price In Nigeria And Specifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by sexymonkey(m): 6:29pm On Feb 19, 2016
Tweetums:
Tecno l5 hang too much.... I didn't enjoy it like h6
you're right
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by donablinkz42: 9:24pm On Feb 19, 2016
Please am an l5 user please add me to thel5 users group... If dere is none drop ur number let's create a what's forum
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by sexymonkey(m): 11:30pm On Feb 19, 2016
donablinkz42:
Please am an l5 user please add me to thel5 users group... If dere is none drop ur number let's create a what's forum
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by Maximum83: 11:33pm On Feb 19, 2016
sexymonkey:
you're right
what makes it to be hanging?
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by Maximum83: 11:34pm On Feb 19, 2016
Humblesam:
I just got this phone in Kaduna and I was particular about the battery life and though it's non removable, I can authoritatively say it here that I have never seen a battery in any android that is this good.
I said this because am a big fan of smartphones with large batteries, before now I have used almost all the m and mini series of Gionee phones but this phone is massive and impressive.
Meanwhile, this is my first Tecno smartphone.
I don't regret getting this phone,it really has served it purpose.
You are quite right, very massive battery life
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by Maximum83: 11:35pm On Feb 19, 2016
vikkytan49:

the battery.

that was the reason I bought it at the very first place,I bought it as my second phone, my HTC phone don dey rest ever since I got this one, HTC phones are nice but they have annoying batteries .
The battery is huge I must confessed
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by sexymonkey(m): 11:47pm On Feb 19, 2016
Maximum83:
what makes it to be hanging?
opened apps closes when too many apps are running, but all in all the phone is damn good.
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by donablinkz42: 11:59pm On Feb 19, 2016
Please I need help in this forum add to whatsap group
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by donablinkz42: 12:01am On Feb 20, 2016
If you are playing psp soccer in this phone please how did you set it to start playing
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by olahero(m): 6:58am On Feb 20, 2016
Tweetums:
Tecno l5 hang too much.... I didn't enjoy it like h6
make i buy am babe? reach me on , need it 4 my TV BOX.
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by Youngpo413: 7:32am On Feb 20, 2016
shedo4sure:
mehn tecno h6 is beta 2 me oooo..... D 8mp ova sharp pass l5 cam wey look like china cam.. My h6 handles gaming beta dan dat crap of a phone.. H6 has five touch capacity which means u can play psp games and some oda apps with 5 fingers... With lots more... L5 use just d ba3 and Android version pass am...
don't forget the display,H6 display is the bomb...just like the boom J7.
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by Humblesam(m): 9:36am On Feb 20, 2016
Maximum83:
You are quite right, very massive battery life
Still enjoying my l5 like no tomorrow. Not changing this one yet.
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by teelaweee(m): 3:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
gingerman876:
It packs a 5MP Rear and 2MP front Camera. Its good for it's price.
Yeah have actually seen it iy is good and have a nice interface
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by teelaweee(m): 3:02pm On Feb 20, 2016
gingerman876:
It packs a 5MP Rear and 2MP front Camera. Its good for it's price.
Yeah have actually seen it is good and have a nice interface
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by DeathStroke007(m): 10:51am On Feb 21, 2016
my l5 got bricked by supersu me.. its been on boot loop since.. please any help? if you reside in offa and you can help or you using l5, please quote me
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by simtosul: 5:29pm On Feb 21, 2016
DeathStroke007:
my l5 got bricked by supersu me.. its been on boot loop since.. please any help? if you reside in offa and you can help or you using l5, please quote me
maybe u shud search for a user on nairaland I tink u find sometin helpful to ur request. Hw much did u buy ur L5?
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by DeathStroke007(m): 9:16pm On Feb 21, 2016
simtosul:
maybe u shud search for a user on nairaland I tink u find sometin helpful to ur request. Hw much did u buy ur L5?

20k sir
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by luvly(f): 2:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
I have been trying to charge my tecno l5 ,the charging sign will show on the battery but the battery level keeps dropping..please can any one help with this?
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by ChidinmaRose(f): 4:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
Youngpo413:
don't forget the display,H6 display is the bomb...just like the boom J7.

Yeah, that's true.
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by madjnr: 5:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
luvly:
I have been trying to charge my tecno l5 ,the charging sign will show on the battery but the battery level keeps dropping..please can any one help with this?
change charger
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by Peejoeee(m): 3:21pm On Mar 01, 2016
DeathStroke007:

U will need to flash it. Rooted mine with kingroot. net
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by JanethEze(f): 3:24pm On Mar 01, 2016
luvly:
The USB you are using is probably fake or cheap.
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by JanethEze(f): 3:25pm On Mar 01, 2016
luvly:

You should try using the original USB or charger
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by mosjames: 3:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
luvly:
Your charger might be fake undecided
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by BenKafor(m): 3:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
JanethEze:

You should try using the original USB or charger

This happened to my phone some time ago
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by BenKafor(m): 3:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
mosjames:

Your charger might be fake undecided

Abi
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by JanethEze(f): 3:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
BenKafor:

This happened to my phone some time ago

Your phone was probably discharging
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by BenKafor(m): 4:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
JanethEze:

Your phone was probably discharging

True
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by Frontier2: 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2016
DeathStroke007:
If you have the stock rom flash it or take to carlcare
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by Ndiesel: 3:18am On Mar 02, 2016
luvly:
The problem is from the panel. It needs to be changed
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by Carlcaresophia: 9:17am On Mar 02, 2016
luvly:
Hello Luvly, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by great289(m): 11:31am On Mar 02, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Luvly, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!

Pls how do i arrange my apps in aphabetical order in my tecno l5

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (31) (Reply)

Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? / Man Buys And Destroys 15 Iphones After Attendant Insulted Him (Photos, Video) / Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.