Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

**ORDER FOR YOUR LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,ACCESSORIES,SHOES,ETC IN US TO NIGERIA** - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / **ORDER FOR YOUR LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,ACCESSORIES,SHOES,ETC IN US TO NIGERIA** (4071 Views)

Deals On Laptops, Phones On Offerup, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay & Amazon / Very Cheap Prices For New, Tokunbo And Used Laptops, Phones And Printers. / +++++++Track Your Cars On Your Mobile Phones/Tablets/PC+++++++ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

**ORDER FOR YOUR LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,ACCESSORIES,SHOES,ETC IN US TO NIGERIA** by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hi all,

I'm Slimmy05, a graduate student here in Tennessee US. I've been trading on Ebay, Amazon etc for 3 years now. This is what I do, you send a link of an item you'll like to bid on Ebay, I will help you monitor the bid and I assure you I'm very good at this. Once you win the bid I will forward to your email the invoice. All you need to do is to send me the naira equivalent and shipping cost to you in Nigeria. The weight of the goods will determine the amount it would cost to ship to Nigeria. I won't charge for service fee for the first 20 nairalanders that patronize me.

Secondly, if you need phones, tablet, laptops, clothes, shoes or any accessories and you have a budget on the amount you'll like to spend on the item. All you need to do is to mention me here and I will send you links price and pictures of the ones that fits your budget. Your goods will be shipped to Nigeria through private air freight.

www.ebay.com

www.amazon.com

www.aldoshoes.com

www.6pm.com

www.abercrombie.com

www.aeropostale.com

www.ewatches.com

www.oldnavy.com

www.avon.com

www.6pm.com

www.abercrombie.com

www.absstyle.com

www.jcpenny.com

http://www.zappos.com

This sites most times have great deals and discounts when you shop online. If you have an ideal site you would like to shop, mention me on here and it would be taken care of.

Shipping from US to Lagos is $4.50 per pound

If you have any questions, please feel free to drop them.

Contact Details: slimmy37604@gmail.com

BBM: 5155D321

Phone: +14233837859

CC suxes2005, bigomoh, olamonsor2, eneyedan, mmnlehis, amanze15, ABOLADEY, meritdee, cutemorgan, justwise, modath, Jesemela, nnamdi4zik, fizzile, ikobionu, sqlerror, Mayflowa, paulbets, idmanzik, chidinmaaa, MrMann1, Sylphlady261, icedbeatz, Demaejy, Elemental, Sorbital, aanowai, goryorhal, Iwawande, Kassidy4luv, jayokla, penroll55, chummygirl, Dhejy, goldiam, Savvyij, Kapitain, virginice, jobelo25, Adexhat, Dahveydson, ifecttt, donmike122, wissy47, STENON, NellyGhenghen, yhormiee, harkynon, shoo266, dm387, Harkynkunle, Spanishmario, godG, texrem, twAYz, abeledoka, kellycute, ehcenihc, Alani55, darkola, chuckie414, Nabylet, Holudarey01, sammynwaGod, Calculus007, animashaunshola, whizfem, scriptwriter19, Denvan, chidexhenry, Teeboy22, emperoracro, MrRoYCe, mamziii, exxy, softwhispers, awe2015, dicapino, Rubywoo, igbonerd, obiaguna, TJ18, djmakson, wiseman2392, dammiejolaade, vajayi, bridestiny, profdot, bayocanny, Mohammed1320, Basheerah1, profojah, jascymone, alfonso36, chukwumaebenmel, DARKLIGHT, vivyval, rosey11, jenns, Mzzdorah, Collins10, warriboy21, abuhubaidah, pcbo, Bobority, ebudizzle, angel34real, glitter24, mbeenox, tipssy1, Mekurexx, ddammyrajitola, gik56, Daniel3366, Bunny06, Godwin10303, kingimmade, cosxzbay, trapezius, Spina, samlearnmate, MOFERANJESUGAN, 0000A, ogunn, Cyclotron, OJCITY22, kushner, SexyBisolarh, itzangel, benjaminiyke, wynaskawai, rajkelvin101, bhjedi, teelekan, rDna, derrickcruz68, opekunleope, Femora002, SValleyBoy, sarahdenor, Abigalbee98, Goke13, femi321, busysammy07, stolid, tutolabiyi, abg89, Reynaa, zeezys and Emmasmith2016, Dimmatic, TonyeBarcanista, vivyval, gare, Spanishmario, Mohammed1320, tipssy1, freshboi34, Reynaa, NellyGhenghen, paulbets, busysammy07, Abigalbee98, Temm, opekunleope, Otiotiotaofik, femi321, goryorhal, bigomoh, sarahdenor, igbonerd, spazio, animashaunshola, SValleyBoy, Jesemela, Ziondee, gik56, Eduu50, derrickcruz68, cutemorgan, rDna, bhjedi, wissy47, teelekan, alfonso36, Olabimpesparkle, LUCAS99, zeckblaze, Krisgift, matilda4christ, Mzzdorah, TJ18, donmike122, toppinsinlala, gsun, seedord247, itzangel, samlearnmate, suxes2005, benjaminiyke, sammynwaGod, darkola, warriboy21, PRYCE, awe2015, kushner, tosynbolade, hottyarewa, zik4ever, cosxzbay, ifecttt, berrieblizzie, ddammyrajitola, bartino, coluwagbemiga, Cyclotron, akin3102, Phut, Collins10, ebudizzle, ogunn, lolajenc, amanze15, lawunmie, stynhaq, deturla, lahami, Rennee, firstlady01, mamziii, suave0024, krystal101, ameryzzy, Sweetyie, MzCeeyCeey, firstEVA, Adadinmaa, sleekch1c, janejess, pamyp, ritzychinco, Divasleek, AdaEkube, Jenticles, HoneySwag, Walspring, pcbo, obiaguna, Rubywoo, glitter24, SirShymexx, mamamummy, kennyrony, Amya, ceo4eva, toluhere, Eluwilussit, teey2, Msp, 00pman, sholly28, profojah, Chaleeee, MrRoYCe, xeighy, VisaOfficer, dejiomos, tit, stevecrun, honeyad, Savvyij, foohard, vajayi, ifedapsy, jenns, SarahD, hapiness44, grlzone, Ctemi, JabinodelaRatta, Gibjewel, ebdib, emeralddayo, landuseact, anonimi, osahons9, Teamo2, candidbabe, JENMAUCY, phemix, radiance26, shawrygal, Ilekokonit, oluwawunmi, OpYzo, yummiliciouz, dsultry, matty20, EJanni, nma24, charzyh2, nikkyj, rajo4real, Kassidy4luv, Isk, innovativeame, nysot, allofme, OmoAlata1, Stewee, donpapachi, Mjseun, DanjaNinja, RICHARDTRD, Mystiqme, drzik, tayormi, incredibledodo, goldenchic, Stevenjel, omenpetrol, berryB, OjaP, Ashigolo, olakamal4, anikemoses, cheksbry, exxy, Folarge06, joedrae, dimmy08, strawgirl, tommgirl, Popowaa, bbdd, Graviton2, oyero1, godG, sexylisa, ProfEnny, aekmanweb, Lizzi78, Tonb, jumbotron, missade, Emtek, True2myself24, klarke, bigfrancis21, 1ndidi2, oyinaboderin, kinkydamsel, glo12, gentlepal, Adaukusu, sirRiddy,Signature2012

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: **ORDER FOR YOUR LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,ACCESSORIES,SHOES,ETC IN US TO NIGERIA** by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
As the thread goes further, I am going to constantly share tips on how to bid for good and cheap items on ebay.

Students, if you have books you're interested in and cannot find it there in Nigeria or you need some from US, let me know. If you are interested in in-store shopping for you and shipping, please, let me know as well.
Re: **ORDER FOR YOUR LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,ACCESSORIES,SHOES,ETC IN US TO NIGERIA** by Galaxyroyp(m): 7:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
How much can a tablet with the following cost.
7inch. Dual core. 1gb ram. 4gb rom. 3g phone call. Thanks.
Re: **ORDER FOR YOUR LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,ACCESSORIES,SHOES,ETC IN US TO NIGERIA** by WAGAZ: 7:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
OK o
Re: **ORDER FOR YOUR LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,ACCESSORIES,SHOES,ETC IN US TO NIGERIA** by Bimmey(m): 7:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
slimmy 05, known u from u.s.a visa thread like few years back, good to see your thread..which site can i get a simple non-former shoe like chocs,footwears
Re: **ORDER FOR YOUR LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,ACCESSORIES,SHOES,ETC IN US TO NIGERIA** by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
Bimmey:
slimmy 05, known u from u.s.a visa thread like few years back, good to see your thread..which site can i get a simple non-former shoe like chocs,footwears
Try 6pm.com, click on brands and select the ones you want. Yeah, how have you been?
Re: **ORDER FOR YOUR LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,ACCESSORIES,SHOES,ETC IN US TO NIGERIA** by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
WAGAZ:
OK o
smiley
Re: **ORDER FOR YOUR LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,ACCESSORIES,SHOES,ETC IN US TO NIGERIA** by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
Galaxyroyp:
How much can a tablet with the following cost.

7inch.
Dual core.
1gb ram.
4gb rom.
3g phone call.
Thanks.
Do you have any brand in mind? would you want me to suggest better brand? Do you want the ones that use sim or the ones with wifi only?
Re: **ORDER FOR YOUR LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,ACCESSORIES,SHOES,ETC IN US TO NIGERIA** by signature2012(m): 8:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
slimmy05:
As the thread goes further, I am going to constantly share tips on how to bid for good and cheap items on ebay.

Students, if you have books you're interested in and cannot find it there in Nigeria or you need some from US, let me know. If you are interested in in-store shopping for you and shipping, please, let me know as well.

Slimmy05,king of tennessee.
Thanks bro for everything,u are more than a brother.I wish you success in this your new business venture.

Trusted! Genuine!! Confirmed!!!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: **ORDER FOR YOUR LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,ACCESSORIES,SHOES,ETC IN US TO NIGERIA** by Teeboy22(m): 10:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
Nice one bro

will get back to u..
Cheers

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: **ORDER FOR YOUR LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,ACCESSORIES,SHOES,ETC IN US TO NIGERIA** by Nobody: 1:55am On Dec 09, 2015
Teeboy22:
Nice one bro

will get back to u..

Cheers
anytime... Thanks
Re: **ORDER FOR YOUR LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,ACCESSORIES,SHOES,ETC IN US TO NIGERIA** by Galaxyroyp(m): 6:24am On Dec 09, 2015
slimmy05:
Do you have any brand in mind? would you want me to suggest better brand? Do you want the ones that use sim or the ones with wifi only?

How much is the total cost.
It's urgent.
www.alibaba.com/product-detail/New-China-IPS-7-inch-1_60309876131.html
Re: **ORDER FOR YOUR LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,ACCESSORIES,SHOES,ETC IN US TO NIGERIA** by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 09, 2015
Galaxyroyp:

How much is the total cost.
It's urgent.
www.alibaba.com/product-detail/New-China-IPS-7-inch-1_60309876131.html
do you want it ordered from alibaba. My BBM pin is in the ad.
Re: **ORDER FOR YOUR LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,ACCESSORIES,SHOES,ETC IN US TO NIGERIA** by Galaxyroyp(m): 9:20am On Dec 09, 2015
Yes from alibaba.

Or something similar from any fair deal site.
To lagos Nigeria.
slimmy05:
do you want it ordered from alibaba. My BBM pin is in the ad.
Re: **ORDER FOR YOUR LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,ACCESSORIES,SHOES,ETC IN US TO NIGERIA** by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 09, 2015
Galaxyroyp:
Yes from alibaba.

Or something similar from any fair deal site.
To lagos Nigeria.
ordering from the link you provided will cost you more cos of shipping. But can you add me up on bbm? So I can send you ebay links to check out
Re: **ORDER FOR YOUR LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,ACCESSORIES,SHOES,ETC IN US TO NIGERIA** by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 09, 2015
Re: **ORDER FOR YOUR LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,ACCESSORIES,SHOES,ETC IN US TO NIGERIA** by Galaxyroyp(m): 10:02am On Dec 09, 2015
Re: **ORDER FOR YOUR LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,ACCESSORIES,SHOES,ETC IN US TO NIGERIA** by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 09, 2015
Galaxyroyp:

Is the first one price for real and durable?
Besides send your no.
I don't want to keep typing my number to avoid it spreading m. It's in the ad page even my bbm. Check the product review online.
Re: **ORDER FOR YOUR LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,ACCESSORIES,SHOES,ETC IN US TO NIGERIA** by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
Nice one, Slimmy!

I trust he will deliver, people.
Re: **ORDER FOR YOUR LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,ACCESSORIES,SHOES,ETC IN US TO NIGERIA** by princeuk21(m): 8:34pm On Dec 09, 2015
I need 2 cheap and good working radio of beofeng 888s can you look for it and get me the full price in naira? @ slimmy05
Re: **ORDER FOR YOUR LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,ACCESSORIES,SHOES,ETC IN US TO NIGERIA** by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 09, 2015
princeuk21:
I need 2 cheap and good working radio of beofeng 888s can you look for it and get me the full price in naira? @ slimmy05
If this is what you need. It cost $26.50 each plus $7 shipping. Cost of shipping to Nigeria will depend on the weight of the radio phone. 14,100 naira will get you the two. I will weight it then tell you the shipping cost to Nigeria

Re: **ORDER FOR YOUR LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,ACCESSORIES,SHOES,ETC IN US TO NIGERIA** by CnCstore: 12:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
You know 10dollarmall?
Re: **ORDER FOR YOUR LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,ACCESSORIES,SHOES,ETC IN US TO NIGERIA** by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 10, 2015
CnCstore:
You know 10dollarmall?
yeah sure.
Re: **ORDER FOR YOUR LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,ACCESSORIES,SHOES,ETC IN US TO NIGERIA** by Teeboy22(m): 10:22am On Dec 11, 2015
slimmy05:
Try 6pm.com, click on brands and select the ones you want. Yeah, how have you been?
hi bro.

I wanna get a Nokia XL(new)+ 16gig original memory card...i've cheked real amazon & ebay..m nt seeing the price there...pls can u help me with the exact price of the fone & the memory card & the total price for all & for shipping it into lagos...tnx
Re: **ORDER FOR YOUR LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,ACCESSORIES,SHOES,ETC IN US TO NIGERIA** by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 11, 2015
Teeboy22:

hi bro.

I wanna get a Nokia XL(new)+ 16gig original memory card...i've cheked real amazon & ebay..m nt seeing the price there...pls can u help me with the exact price of the fone & the memory card & the total price for all & for shipping it into lagos...tnx
sure, will do that and post the link here for you. You want new or used?
Re: **ORDER FOR YOUR LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,ACCESSORIES,SHOES,ETC IN US TO NIGERIA** by Teeboy22(m): 2:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
slimmy05:

all New!
Re: **ORDER FOR YOUR LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,ACCESSORIES,SHOES,ETC IN US TO NIGERIA** by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 11, 2015
Teeboy22:

all New!
ok
Re: **ORDER FOR YOUR LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,ACCESSORIES,SHOES,ETC IN US TO NIGERIA** by Teeboy22(m): 10:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
slimmy05:

hi
Re: **ORDER FOR YOUR LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,ACCESSORIES,SHOES,ETC IN US TO NIGERIA** by Nobody: 5:27am On Dec 12, 2015
Re: **ORDER FOR YOUR LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,ACCESSORIES,SHOES,ETC IN US TO NIGERIA** by bellville: 7:58am On Dec 13, 2015
slimmy05:
I would like to buy books from Amazon and have them in Nigeria. Please provide details on landing cost, how to make payment, when to expect the books if payment is made tomorrow, Monday. Here are the links:

http://www.amazon.com/Thomas-Sankara-Speaks-Burkina-Revolution/dp/0873489861/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1449988707&sr=8-1&keywords=thomas+sankara

http://www.amazon.com/Thomas-Sankara-African-Revolutionary-Histories/dp/0821421263/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1449988707&sr=8-2&keywords=thomas+sankara

http://www.amazon.com/New-World-Order-Ralph-Epperson/dp/0961413514/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1449988961&sr=8-1&keywords=new+world+order

http://www.amazon.com/Architecture-Without-Architects-Introduction-Non-Pedigreed/dp/0826310044/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1449989141&sr=8-1&keywords=architecture+without+architects

http://www.amazon.com/Hour-That-Changes-World-Practical/dp/0800793137/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1449989298&sr=8-1&keywords=the+hour+that+changes+the+world

(1) (2) (Reply)

Order Wavion Wbs / Alvarion Outdoor Radio Wi-fi @ Jimtop / PROMOTION: 30,000mah Powerbanks For 3,500 naira Only / Clearance Gadget Sales.... All Must Go.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.