Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,889 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Opinion Poll: How Do You Prefer To Clean Your Anus - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Opinion Poll: How Do You Prefer To Clean Your Anus (652 Views)

"Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents / Marriage Now Vs Then – Which Do You Prefer? / "I Prefer My Man Beating Me To Cheating On Me" - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion Poll: How Do You Prefer To Clean Your Anus by Wagasigiungu(m): 6:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hi y'all.
Was in the gents this evening when a thought suddenly came to mind.
Do most folks prefer & enjoy using water or toilet roll (tissue paper) when cleaning their anus after (downloading gbondu - gbondu shit) answering the call of nature? Personally I am Team Water. I always have this feeling of not having cleaned up properly when ever I use tissue paper.
Oya let's hear your opinion. Are you team Water or Team Tissue paper?
And why?
Hit "Like" if you are Team Water and "Share" if you are Team Tissue Paper. *Winks*
P. S. No need to be shy or start forming Ajebor cos even Kim Kardashian and C. Ronaldo dey poo-poo. Lol
Re: Opinion Poll: How Do You Prefer To Clean Your Anus by finalboss(m): 6:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
undecided where dis op come from... funnnn
Re: Opinion Poll: How Do You Prefer To Clean Your Anus by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
both
I use water for finishing touches
Re: Opinion Poll: How Do You Prefer To Clean Your Anus by libertyfather(m): 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
I use kerosene tongue

1 Like

Re: Opinion Poll: How Do You Prefer To Clean Your Anus by Wagasigiungu(m): 6:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
EroticAngelina:
both

I use water for finishing touches
Hmm. Nice one. Since you use water for finishing touches, then I dare say we may be alike in that regard. Seems u also have d opinion that tissue paper doesn't do a good job of cleaning up after you r done poo - poo'ing.
Re: Opinion Poll: How Do You Prefer To Clean Your Anus by Wagasigiungu(m): 6:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
libertyfather:
I use kerosene tongue
If I hear!!!
Re: Opinion Poll: How Do You Prefer To Clean Your Anus by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
Wagasigiungu:

Hmm. Nice one. Since you use water for finishing touches, then I dare say we may be alike in that regard. Seems u also have d opinion that tissue paper doesn't do a good job of cleaning up after you r done poo - poo'ing.

yup

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Hug The Opposite Sex? / Parents Can Now Hold Their Babies In Their Hands Even Before They Are Born... / I Can Only Breastfeed My Baby For 1 Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.