Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,780 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

List Of Phones Receiving Android Marshmallow Update This December - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / List Of Phones Receiving Android Marshmallow Update This December (29560 Views)

Gionee rolls out Marshmallow Update for Gionee m5mini / List Of Phones That Will Not Support Whatsapp Anymore From 31st Dec 2016 / Infinix Hot 2 Will Likely Get 6.0 Marshmallow Update This Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Phones Receiving Android Marshmallow Update This December by steffans(m): 9:57pm On Dec 09, 2015
Ok
Re: List Of Phones Receiving Android Marshmallow Update This December by kobonaire(m): 10:07pm On Dec 09, 2015
"Marshmallow" is a not a brand name I would use for an OS as solid as the Android..... strange marketing decision
Re: List Of Phones Receiving Android Marshmallow Update This December by abdulaz: 10:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
For a comprehensive list of the phones to receive the marshmallow update, please visit androidpit.com
For now I am still enjoying my Android 5.1 lollipop device.
Re: List Of Phones Receiving Android Marshmallow Update This December by Chimdiebere(m): 11:14pm On Dec 09, 2015
ksstroud:

Infinix hot 2 na rubbish jare
probably you're just a Dumb coconut who doesn't know anything, Don't judge a phone by its look or cover, rather judge it by its performance and what it can do! it seems like you don't know the "specs " of the Android one devices! I prefer Infinix Hot 2 to Samsung S6 and iOS in terms of Tweaking and exposing the "inner frame work"! something that normal phone users won't understand! ##TeamInfinix
Re: List Of Phones Receiving Android Marshmallow Update This December by ChildofChukwu(m): 11:14pm On Dec 09, 2015
I have updated my Nexus 5 to Marshmallow (Android 6.0) since its release.

I know other devices have to wait for updates but NOT Google Nexus devices. OP pls check your sources.
Re: List Of Phones Receiving Android Marshmallow Update This December by Timbuktu14(m): 11:15pm On Dec 09, 2015
NOBODYY:
Wetin concern aiye with Android?? undecided

#TeamBlackberry
Lustful world angry
Re: List Of Phones Receiving Android Marshmallow Update This December by Timbuktu14(m): 11:17pm On Dec 09, 2015
Chimdiebere:
probably you're just a Dumb coconut who doesn't know anything, Don't judge a phone by its look or cover, rather judge it by its performance and what it can do! it seems like you don't know the "specs " of the Android one devices! I prefer Infinix Hot 2 to Samsung S6 and iOS in terms of Tweaking and exposing the "inner frame work"! something that normal phone users won't understand! ##TeamInfinix
In a nutshell, Hot 2 is on Par with S6? Joke of life! This is 'redunculous' grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Phones Receiving Android Marshmallow Update This December by NOBODYY: 11:18pm On Dec 09, 2015
Timbuktu14:
Lustful world angry

3 Likes

Re: List Of Phones Receiving Android Marshmallow Update This December by ipledge10(m): 11:31pm On Dec 09, 2015
Flashh:
This December alone. OK. Some devices will get the update in January too.

I was about saying the list is baseless without S6 and S6 edge.
i already have new update on my s6edge
Re: List Of Phones Receiving Android Marshmallow Update This December by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 09, 2015
this list is far from complete.
Re: List Of Phones Receiving Android Marshmallow Update This December by chidexxy007(m): 12:17am On Dec 10, 2015
Lovexme:
There's a thread with a more comprehensive list of phones that would be getting the Marshmallow update.

The mods on Nairaland sha..

https://www.nairaland.com/2678062/81-smartphones-getting-android-6.0#39168880
I see typical nigeria characteristics..... man knw man
Re: List Of Phones Receiving Android Marshmallow Update This December by miqos02(m): 12:42am On Dec 10, 2015
Dragonking:
Infinix and Techno no dey the list??
if I hear. TEC NO
Re: List Of Phones Receiving Android Marshmallow Update This December by Seculent: 12:57am On Dec 10, 2015
Tolzeal:
No big deal yet on running marshmallow.
Been running mine for more than a month now just some little battery optimization which could be acquired when you can tweak up your phone great.
Can you give us screenshots? And what's the model of the phone and maker?
Re: List Of Phones Receiving Android Marshmallow Update This December by swizken89: 1:20am On Dec 10, 2015
Check my signature
Re: List Of Phones Receiving Android Marshmallow Update This December by Nobody: 2:36am On Dec 10, 2015
Galaxy Note 4 users in Hungary got the update as a soak test of sorts. The M update for Note 4 is coming in February. It's the Galaxy Note 5 that's getting the update this year. grin cool

Check your sources again. angry wink
Re: List Of Phones Receiving Android Marshmallow Update This December by Sarang(f): 2:38am On Dec 10, 2015
ipledge10:
i already have new update on my s6edge

Please whats marshmallow nd how to update on same phone u mentioned?
Re: List Of Phones Receiving Android Marshmallow Update This December by ipledge10(m): 3:11am On Dec 10, 2015
Sarang:

Please whats marshmallow nd how to update on same phone u mentioned?
I got message from my carrier and i followed steps given to me
Re: List Of Phones Receiving Android Marshmallow Update This December by Sarang(f): 3:15am On Dec 10, 2015
ipledge10:
I got message from my carrier and i followed steps given to me

Whats Marsllow?
Re: List Of Phones Receiving Android Marshmallow Update This December by OBAGADAFFI: 6:07am On Dec 10, 2015
HTC M8 developer and unlocked versions got 6.0 update last week.
Re: List Of Phones Receiving Android Marshmallow Update This December by texazzpete(m): 6:57am On Dec 10, 2015
And people are still buying Tecno phones that will never get updates...
Re: List Of Phones Receiving Android Marshmallow Update This December by fitinwell: 7:18am On Dec 10, 2015
[size=18pt]I knew Tecno will not be in the list.. Poor invention by tecno. No updates and highly prone for virus. Provision.apk, Adobe air.apk, timeservice and many more.[/size]
Re: List Of Phones Receiving Android Marshmallow Update This December by LeonMacJames(m): 7:21am On Dec 10, 2015
melicent:
Infinix hot 2 users go soon show their face angry
i believe this thread is to taunt us. I i cucuma no buy the phone cos of andriod 6
Re: List Of Phones Receiving Android Marshmallow Update This December by hustla(m): 7:27am On Dec 10, 2015
Xiaomi Stays Winning though
Wonder why Nigerians are yet to get on that phone
Very cheap and sick features

Awesome camera!
Re: List Of Phones Receiving Android Marshmallow Update This December by worshipdevice(m): 7:52am On Dec 10, 2015
please am using Samsung Galaxy Tab 3.. (10.1)...
can this update work with it....
please ooo na help I need b4 end time user go insult me whether I no see the list
Re: List Of Phones Receiving Android Marshmallow Update This December by DECOtech(m): 9:14am On Dec 10, 2015
my techno y6 no follow? I smell racism oh.
Re: List Of Phones Receiving Android Marshmallow Update This December by Abanicwise(m): 10:00am On Dec 10, 2015
NOBODYY:
Wetin concern aiye with Android?? undecided

#TeamBlackberry

That buttress the fact that "Aiye" is still living in the past......probably "Aiye" is still wandering in the starved/limited world of Blackberry.

1 Like

Re: List Of Phones Receiving Android Marshmallow Update This December by NOBODYY: 10:04am On Dec 10, 2015
Abanicwise:

That buttress the fact that "Aiye" is still living in the past......probably "Aiye" is still wandering in the starved/limited world of Blackberry.
who cares??
Have you ever operated on a blackberry priv or passport before undecided
Team blackberry all the way cool cool
Re: List Of Phones Receiving Android Marshmallow Update This December by Abanicwise(m): 10:14am On Dec 10, 2015
NOBODYY:
who cares?? Have you ever operated on a blackberry priv or passport before undecided Team blackberry all the way cool cool
I just threw out a chinese laughter....#Backwardnever. grin[quote author=NOBODY
Re: List Of Phones Receiving Android Marshmallow Update This December by babstun1(m): 10:29am On Dec 10, 2015
The list of phones receiving the android marshmallow will be updated as soon as there is news about other phones getting the update...for now these are the phones receiving the update this december...check here for more update...more phones receiving the update soon
http://www.tuneftech.com
Re: List Of Phones Receiving Android Marshmallow Update This December by NOBODYY: 10:30am On Dec 10, 2015
Abanicwise:

I just threw out a chinese laughter....#Backwardnever. grin[quote author=NOBODY
Indirectly saying you don pass blackberry priv levels abi undecided undecided
Baddest ✌ ✌ ✌
Re: List Of Phones Receiving Android Marshmallow Update This December by ksstroud: 10:46am On Dec 10, 2015
Chimdiebere:

And Mr all-know, thanks so much. We've seen you. I need not to drag my Tech level with you... Whatever you say or think, that's your level of reason-ability...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ANDROID APP THREAD / How I Lost 120,000 Naira In 20days For Buying Blackberry Keyone / Blackberry To Stop Production Of Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.