Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,125 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Dad Kills Cobra With Bare Hands After The Snake Killed His Son - See Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dad Kills Cobra With Bare Hands After The Snake Killed His Son - See Photos (4354 Views)

Peter Okoye Releases Ebeano Video Featuring His Son. See His Dancing Skill -Pics / Oh My!!! Dbanj Has The Cutest Son (see Photos) / Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Hot Body, Legs With Son (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dad Kills Cobra With Bare Hands After The Snake Killed His Son - See Photos by marked10(m): 7:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
In a video shared online this week in one of the socials, a man was seen avenging the death of his son by killing a king Cobra with his bare hands. The man, in shorts, as seen in the pics, angrily grabbed the long snake from a tree in the bush and smashed it's head on the floor severally times, leaving it dead.

The snake reportedly bit his son, who later died. Animal rights lawyers have since spoken out and accused the man of animal cruelty since the video went viral.

Is it right for the animal right activist to probe this man? - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/12/dad-kills-cobra-with-bare-hands-after.html#sthash.g5n1GpJV.dpuf

cc lalasticlala ishilove mynd44

1 Like

Re: Dad Kills Cobra With Bare Hands After The Snake Killed His Son - See Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
Mehn! I hate dis creature..

2 Likes

Re: Dad Kills Cobra With Bare Hands After The Snake Killed His Son - See Photos by adedayourt(m): 7:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
wen a man activates his anger mode, even devil himself cnt stand

24 Likes

Re: Dad Kills Cobra With Bare Hands After The Snake Killed His Son - See Photos by Lucialovely(f): 7:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: Dad Kills Cobra With Bare Hands After The Snake Killed His Son - See Photos by libertyfather(m): 7:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
Animal rights dudes nah snake go kill all of dem... stupid people

5 Likes

Re: Dad Kills Cobra With Bare Hands After The Snake Killed His Son - See Photos by haywire07(m): 7:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
Who recorded this?
End time video

1 Like

Re: Dad Kills Cobra With Bare Hands After The Snake Killed His Son - See Photos by mascot87(m): 8:02pm On Dec 08, 2015
Are the animal right lawyers mad angry angry
So the man's son have no right to life abi. Na anaconda go kill all the family members of the animal right lawyers.

5 Likes

Re: Dad Kills Cobra With Bare Hands After The Snake Killed His Son - See Photos by kossyablaze(m): 8:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
Ehya
Re: Dad Kills Cobra With Bare Hands After The Snake Killed His Son - See Photos by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
The Anger exhibited is little to what he really feels about the death of his son

1 Like

Re: Dad Kills Cobra With Bare Hands After The Snake Killed His Son - See Photos by SurefireAsoOke: 8:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
Animal right lawyer?.....-Never heard of that

For Aso-Oke,Check my signature
Re: Dad Kills Cobra With Bare Hands After The Snake Killed His Son - See Photos by poshestmina(f): 9:20pm On Dec 08, 2015
Pained father cry
Re: Dad Kills Cobra With Bare Hands After The Snake Killed His Son - See Photos by bluntspade: 9:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
i feel for the man sha..RIP to his son

1 Like

Re: Dad Kills Cobra With Bare Hands After The Snake Killed His Son - See Photos by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
Jonathan.sef cry

1 Like

Re: Dad Kills Cobra With Bare Hands After The Snake Killed His Son - See Photos by kuldude29(m): 10:20pm On Dec 08, 2015
Seriously
Re: Dad Kills Cobra With Bare Hands After The Snake Killed His Son - See Photos by menix(m): 11:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
If this man channel this his anger into making money, his child won't ve died because he would be living in the city with maids doing the chores.
Re: Dad Kills Cobra With Bare Hands After The Snake Killed His Son - See Photos by imsuboi(m): 11:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
adedayourt:

lie small small shocked
Re: Dad Kills Cobra With Bare Hands After The Snake Killed His Son - See Photos by Csami(m): 11:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
Even the cobra know say e don commit, na why e let the man kill am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dad Kills Cobra With Bare Hands After The Snake Killed His Son - See Photos by philGeo(m): 12:43am On Dec 09, 2015
Animal right now more than human right? What is the world turning to?
Re: Dad Kills Cobra With Bare Hands After The Snake Killed His Son - See Photos by Nobody: 1:06am On Dec 09, 2015
I hate all types of snakes. I recommend killing on sight.

fvck animal right
Re: Dad Kills Cobra With Bare Hands After The Snake Killed His Son - See Photos by faray: 1:09am On Dec 09, 2015
Re: Dad Kills Cobra With Bare Hands After The Snake Killed His Son - See Photos by marked10(m): 6:31am On Dec 09, 2015
morning lalasticlala and ishilove

mynd44 i great una this morning ooooooo
Re: Dad Kills Cobra With Bare Hands After The Snake Killed His Son - See Photos by lilmax(m): 6:42am On Dec 09, 2015
Now where are those useless nairalanders saying we shouldnt kill snakes?
Re: Dad Kills Cobra With Bare Hands After The Snake Killed His Son - See Photos by Oyetboy(m): 7:00am On Dec 09, 2015
na inside pot of soup the thing suppose end... end time snake end time animal rights lawyers
Re: Dad Kills Cobra With Bare Hands After The Snake Killed His Son - See Photos by EmmySparky(m): 11:02am On Dec 09, 2015
This is the power of love...no be wetun them dey show us for movies...RIP to the boy though
Re: Dad Kills Cobra With Bare Hands After The Snake Killed His Son - See Photos by ireplacable(m): 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2015
why waited until d cobra killed his son
Re: Dad Kills Cobra With Bare Hands After The Snake Killed His Son - See Photos by ManTiger(m): 6:09pm On Dec 09, 2015
Animal cruelty my foot.
Re: Dad Kills Cobra With Bare Hands After The Snake Killed His Son - See Photos by Auxigen(m): 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2015
adedayourt:

Totally wrong.. on d contrary A man is most vulnerable in His anger mode
Re: Dad Kills Cobra With Bare Hands After The Snake Killed His Son - See Photos by adedayourt(m): 12:05am On Dec 10, 2015
Auxigen:

Totally wrong.. on d contrary A man is most vulnerable in His anger mode

u absolutely incorrect smiley smiley

dou i understnd d angle u coming frm cool
Re: Dad Kills Cobra With Bare Hands After The Snake Killed His Son - See Photos by drizslim(m): 1:52am On Dec 10, 2015
Wait is that not XI in gods must be crazy and I can't find the son in the Pictures

(1) (Reply)

Meet Our Top 10 African Kings Of Highlife Musicians / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Shades Ex-boyfriend With New IG Post / 'forget The Glamour,i Don Suffer' -paul Okoye Says As He Shows Off House(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.