Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,810 members, 7,837,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Help! How Do I Deal With This Situation? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! How Do I Deal With This Situation? (448 Views)

How Do I Deal With Excruciating Ulcer? / Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? / HELP!! How Can I Get Rid Of The Keloid Scar On My Head? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! How Do I Deal With This Situation? by phameous: 8:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
Plz to all gynaes in the house, nursing mums and pregnant women.. I need your help asap.

Am about 6weeks pregnant (its my first) and the only thing I find inconveniencing about it is the constant bitter taste in my mouth that makes me want to spit every now and then. I've tried using chewing gums tworkd for a while and now it means nothing.
I don't know if there's a temporary/permanent solution to it.

Helpful responses pleeaaase... embarassed
Re: Help! How Do I Deal With This Situation? by JOKLEVIZ(m): 9:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
Sometimes i imagine hu ma wifey will be ad hw pregnancy will look on her,
mothers pls help my sister.

(1) (Reply)

8 Spectacular Tricks For Your Body That You May Not Know.. / Effect Of Coca Cola Product On Breasts / 4 Reasons Not To Overeat This Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.