Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Toyota Corrolla Accident Advice Needed - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Toyota Corrolla Accident Advice Needed (1101 Views)

Lagos Cleared Toyota Corrolla S 05/06 for 1.45m -07086173003 / Toyota Corrolla 2004 Model - Giveaway Price! / Direct Black Clean Toyota Corrolla 2009 Model @ A Cheaper Rate ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Corrolla Accident Advice Needed by deor03(m): 10:14am On Jun 02, 2009
Urgent advice needed pls.

My sister car Tyre removed from the car while on top speed and crossed to the other side of the road. The tyre HIT this corolla ( 2008 model) and he want her to repair the car.( that no big problem)

But the big problem is the bills.

Please assess the damage done on the car compared to the proposed repair

DESCRIPTION QTY COST (NAIRA)
Bumper 40000
Bonnet 55000 ( Minor damage on the Bonnet Does not mean buying a new one)
Grill (top) 15000 ( what is this?)
Tow (hook) 3500
A/C 30000 ( A/C for what!)
Panel beating 25000 ( Why panel beating when you are buying bonnet)
Painting 15000

TOTAL 183500 ( outrageous )

Where does the comprehensive insurance comes in? . Afterall, it was an accident

I am trying to compress the picture and send the picture for your view and assessment.
Re: Toyota Corrolla Accident Advice Needed by viperman: 11:14am On Jun 02, 2009
Does he posses a comprehensive insurance?
If he does, then he should go meet them, but your sister should expect the insurance guys to knock on her door.

I would advice she takes the car to Ayoola motors at bode thomas, surulere. They're an accredited toyota repair/house.
They should be able to repair this at a cheaper rate.
Re: Toyota Corrolla Accident Advice Needed by promise72(m): 12:10pm On Jun 02, 2009
@ poster,

Im not really too familiar with how it works in Naija, however the fact that you are buying a bonnet doesnt mean you wont be charged panel beating cost. The new part has to be installed, aligned, worked out to match the other body BEFORE painting.

You cant just bolt a new bumper/bonnet without doing anything further. Just my thought.
Re: Toyota Corrolla Accident Advice Needed by deor03(m): 2:04pm On Jun 02, 2009
viperman:

Does he posses a comprehensive insurance?
If he does, then he should go meet them, but your sister should expect the insurance guys to knock on her door.

I would advice she takes the car to Ayoola motors at bode thomas, surulere. They're an accredited toyota repair/house.
They should be able to repair this at a cheaper rate.

can you provide me with Ayoola motors phone number or contact?

(1) (Reply)

Siena And Other Car Experts. Please Help Me Out / 99/2000 Model Honda Accord[leather Seat Babyboy]@ Reduce Price N820k 08052334306 / Peugeot 406 Right Hand Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.