Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Police To Detainee: Pay N80,000 Or Go To Jail - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police To Detainee: Pay N80,000 Or Go To Jail (13099 Views)

Death, Starvation, Extortion … The Horrible Experience Of A Former SARS Detainee / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Jail In U.K For Possession Of Drugs And Guns. Photos / Wife Of Detainee Loses Pregnancy After Torture By Police (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police To Detainee: Pay N80,000 Or Go To Jail by SUPOL(m): 11:17am On Dec 09, 2015
benedictnsi:

Who is this village guy undecided

You sound like one of those annoying officers, are you
Lolz dis xmas, where shld I be b4, villa naa. U gat to change ur thought abt does guys for them to be ur friend
Re: Police To Detainee: Pay N80,000 Or Go To Jail by Charly68: 11:20am On Dec 09, 2015
They should sack all of them in that police station..they can only learn in a hard way..bunch of criminals in uniform
Re: Police To Detainee: Pay N80,000 Or Go To Jail by Holluwatarhyor(m): 11:21am On Dec 09, 2015
SUPOL:

Same way I laughed in 2009 but after a second thought accepted. And I tell u sincerely, apart from shell job (which is related to my discipline) I wont prefer any other job in Nigeria
shey una fit take me?because ah don apply b4 with my HND and dem no take me,na long leg things
Re: Police To Detainee: Pay N80,000 Or Go To Jail by menix(m): 11:22am On Dec 09, 2015
SUPOL:

Same way I laughed in 2009 but after a second thought accepted. And I tell u sincerely, apart from shell job (which is related to my discipline) I wont prefer any other job in Nigeria

I don't think I will have a 2nd thought.

My advice; if u use ur Post to milk nd cause pains to families, guy God no dey sleep oo, u get ur own family too..

Be contempt with what is urs nd God will bless you.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Police To Detainee: Pay N80,000 Or Go To Jail by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 09, 2015
Hmmmmmmm. May God deliver her
Re: Police To Detainee: Pay N80,000 Or Go To Jail by benedictnsi(m): 11:26am On Dec 09, 2015
SUPOL:

Lolz dis xmas, where shld I be b4, villa naa. U gat to change ur thought abt does guys for them to be ur friend

If I hear say "friend"..... They ain't doing good.

Me and you know that
Re: Police To Detainee: Pay N80,000 Or Go To Jail by repogirl(f): 11:27am On Dec 09, 2015
SUPOL:

I have a news for u. D opposite is d case tongue
Fake News. angry
Re: Police To Detainee: Pay N80,000 Or Go To Jail by SUPOL(m): 11:30am On Dec 09, 2015
menix:

I don't think I will have a 2nd thought.

My advice; if u use ur Post to milk nd cause pains to families, guy God no dey sleep oo, u get ur own family too..

Be contempt with what is urs nd God will bless you.

Peace.
Not every policeman is corrupt. We ve seen it even here on nl
Re: Police To Detainee: Pay N80,000 Or Go To Jail by SUPOL(m): 11:32am On Dec 09, 2015
Holluwatarhyor:
shey una fit take me?because ah don apply b4 with my HND and dem no take me,na long leg things
HND, which post/rank did u apply 4?
Re: Police To Detainee: Pay N80,000 Or Go To Jail by seangy4konji: 11:32am On Dec 09, 2015
Police men comes before the devil in Nigeria.

If you report a crime,you will be the one to enter cell. Ain't that funy?
Re: Police To Detainee: Pay N80,000 Or Go To Jail by Holluwatarhyor(m): 11:50am On Dec 09, 2015
SUPOL:
ASP
Re: Police To Detainee: Pay N80,000 Or Go To Jail by 4X4: 12:02pm On Dec 09, 2015
XMAS IS AT HAND AND A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE DESPERATE FOR MONEY AND ARE READY TO DO ANY F.UCK UP FOR MONEY grin
Re: Police To Detainee: Pay N80,000 Or Go To Jail by SUPOL(m): 12:25pm On Dec 09, 2015
Holluwatarhyor:
ASP
I dnt no if they still accept it for Asp any longer.
Re: Police To Detainee: Pay N80,000 Or Go To Jail by iPopAlomo(m): 12:26pm On Dec 09, 2015
SUPOL:

I don't trust you guys...
Re: Police To Detainee: Pay N80,000 Or Go To Jail by Massdamm(m): 12:29pm On Dec 09, 2015
Chai...insha Allah God will save yu
Re: Police To Detainee: Pay N80,000 Or Go To Jail by Holluwatarhyor(m): 12:29pm On Dec 09, 2015
SUPOL:

I dnt no if they still accept it for Asp any longer.
so na constable dem go cum put me?.......make ah dey ma lane abeg
Re: Police To Detainee: Pay N80,000 Or Go To Jail by SUPOL(m): 12:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
Holluwatarhyor:
so na constable dem go cum put me?.......make ah dey ma lane abeg
Lolz, nooo u can get Cadet inspector
Re: Police To Detainee: Pay N80,000 Or Go To Jail by SUPOL(m): 12:34pm On Dec 09, 2015
iPopAlomo:

I don't trust you guys...
Only God worth ur trust, not even ur spouse does......I believe
Re: Police To Detainee: Pay N80,000 Or Go To Jail by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 09, 2015
Bail is free.
Re: Police To Detainee: Pay N80,000 Or Go To Jail by Holluwatarhyor(m): 12:40pm On Dec 09, 2015
SUPOL:

Lolz, nooo u can get Cadet inspector
cadet ko,man o war ni
Re: Police To Detainee: Pay N80,000 Or Go To Jail by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
Last time i had an encounter with the Nigerian police was about a month ago,. we were all watching a Man United match (my team) and on that said evening, no light for island, so guys just dey buy food to go chill back inside and an open space barber with his big screen was airing the champions league match which man united eventually lost again, i just stopped to check scores and stayed a few minutes, omo before i know wetin happen, they came with this their black maria with guns amd all that and surrounded us, see guys jumping gutters, fences and all sort, omo they caught close to 12 of us, sprayed tear gas for our face, pack us enter their bus carry all of us go ikeja, we all thought it was a joke, omo we slept for their cell till next morning, the ordeal was insane, the next morning they came to us (women policemen and men) asking us, come make your call, tell your people say na 10k they go use bail una and one guy asked that, sebi una talk say bail na free, they ignore us ooo, na my boss from work who also happens to be an army personal came but still had to pay 10k to have me released, the RRS and Nigerian police all working together to extort from innocent, the level of vex mixed with fear and anger brewing in me that way was indescribable, the next day on the island, a policeman was killed, guys were vexing no be small..

1 Like

Re: Police To Detainee: Pay N80,000 Or Go To Jail by akp202(m): 12:51pm On Dec 09, 2015
honestly i tire for nigeria police...........buhari i think is high time u position ur anti-corruption halogen lamp on nigerian police force...chai thereee is God oo
Re: Police To Detainee: Pay N80,000 Or Go To Jail by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 09, 2015
grin grin

This news made my day. I just dey laugh since..

Clowns in government and civil servoce..

And they want a better Nigeria..
Re: Police To Detainee: Pay N80,000 Or Go To Jail by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 09, 2015
SUPOL:
u better see dem as ur friend because they ve come to stay with u

Are you a police man?
Re: Police To Detainee: Pay N80,000 Or Go To Jail by tefund(m): 3:05pm On Dec 09, 2015
if my brother join police i disown him sharp sharp?
Re: Police To Detainee: Pay N80,000 Or Go To Jail by iPopAlomo(m): 3:17pm On Dec 09, 2015
SUPOL:

Only God worth ur trust, not even ur spouse does......I believe

You can't deny that you don't know what goes on within the police... the bribery... the extortion... to name a few... how much have you done to correct it... how many times have you spoken against a fellow officer...

I can't see God mehn... but I can see you...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Allegedly Abducting Four Teenage Boys In Lagos / Army Arrests 5 Illegal Bunkerers, Hands Them Over To EFCC (photo) / Custom Detain 2 Trucks Filled With Petrol Kegs At Challenge, Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.