Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Nairalanders - Complete The Naija Lyrics. . .(non Rap) - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairalanders - Complete The Naija Lyrics. . .(non Rap) (16098 Views)

Lyrics: Godwin By Korede Bello. #GODWIN. Naija Lyrics Zone / Lyrics: Awww By Di'ja | Naija Lyrics Zone / Lyrics: Owo Ni Koko By Davido. Naija Lyrics Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders - Complete The Naija Lyrics. . .(non Rap) by lalaboi(m): 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2009
oyinda.:

ooops didn't know that.

how abt:

mo le ko juju, e no concern u
mo ke ko fuji, a so mi ji
mo le ko apala, a mu mi la
but e no mean say e no mean say. . .

DAre art alade ft 9ice. . . .Style na style
Re: Nairalanders - Complete The Naija Lyrics. . .(non Rap) by oyinda3(f): 10:08pm On Jun 07, 2009
correct tongue
Re: Nairalanders - Complete The Naija Lyrics. . .(non Rap) by nike4luv(f): 10:08pm On Jun 07, 2009
lol, ive been around, jus looking. do u have that m trill song, how naa (dont go OFF TOPIC O, we dont wanna get banned)
Re: Nairalanders - Complete The Naija Lyrics. . .(non Rap) by nike4luv(f): 10:14pm On Jun 07, 2009
duro timi ooo ololufe, ife ti ko labawon ni ko ba mi loo,

hint- it has a film with the same name as well smiley
Re: Nairalanders - Complete The Naija Lyrics. . .(non Rap) by lalaboi(m): 10:16pm On Jun 07, 2009
nike4luv:

duro timi ooo ololufe, ife ti ko labawon ni ko ba mi loo,

hint- it has a film with the same name as well smiley

Ife, bi eji owuro. . .

Funke allyson  - Eji owuro
Re: Nairalanders - Complete The Naija Lyrics. . .(non Rap) by 1honeybee: 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2009
@nike
i got the song from a site called weloveafricans.com , i think
Re: Nairalanders - Complete The Naija Lyrics. . .(non Rap) by nike4luv(f): 10:41pm On Jun 07, 2009
cheers babie
Re: Nairalanders - Complete The Naija Lyrics. . .(non Rap) by 1honeybee: 10:45pm On Jun 07, 2009
u welcome,
Re: Nairalanders - Complete The Naija Lyrics. . .(non Rap) by tosinaded(m): 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2009
if i catch u for corner i go chop u up like ___________
Re: Nairalanders - Complete The Naija Lyrics. . .(non Rap) by khanye(m): 5:38pm On Jun 08, 2009
tosinaded@:

if i catch u for corner i go chop u up like ___________

Tuwo
Wande Coal - You Bad!
Re: Nairalanders - Complete The Naija Lyrics. . .(non Rap) by amanze15(m): 6:21pm On Jun 08, 2009
anoti oti anoti anoti ele tiye tiye leleti______________

my man MI anoti
Re: Nairalanders - Complete The Naija Lyrics. . .(non Rap) by OscarJ1(m): 9:15am On Jun 11, 2009
ok here is mine:

check my pocket pieces of paper, ________________
Re: Nairalanders - Complete The Naija Lyrics. . .(non Rap) by OscarJ1(m): 9:21am On Jun 11, 2009
ok here is mine:

check my pocket pieces of paper ____________________
Re: Nairalanders - Complete The Naija Lyrics. . .(non Rap) by 1honeybee: 10:54pm On Jun 13, 2009
I know you like it
I know you like the way I give it to you girl
The other day
The other day i got you screaming out my name
and you want it today
I know you want me to give it to you today
Re: Nairalanders - Complete The Naija Lyrics. . .(non Rap) by jobirash(m): 10:41am On Jun 16, 2009
check out mine,

, apart from music, i no see weytin i fit do x2
apart from sing, (i dey sing x 3)
apart from music, i no see weytin i fit do ehhh
everybody say ,

who is this and try and complete it.
Re: Nairalanders - Complete The Naija Lyrics. . .(non Rap) by khanye(m): 11:21am On Jun 16, 2009
Timaya - God u're too much!
Re: Nairalanders - Complete The Naija Lyrics. . .(non Rap) by lalaboi(m): 1:41pm On Jun 20, 2009
You see true love, she used to leave here before
But i don mess up and thru her out the doooor ooor
Now i dont feel irate like i used to feel befor___________________

Complete the lyrics tell me what song and who sang it?
Re: Nairalanders - Complete The Naija Lyrics. . .(non Rap) by 1honeybee: 2:02pm On Jun 20, 2009
all the things we use to say, all the way we use to dey,
how we use to play

ARTIST: 2face

TITLE: true love

Here is one for you

From look me I look you
We exchange our address
You come my house eh
Me I come your house eh-------------
Re: Nairalanders - Complete The Naija Lyrics. . .(non Rap) by lalaboi(m): 2:07pm On Jun 20, 2009
1honeybee:

all the things we use to say, all the way we use to dey,
how we use to play

ARTIST: 2face

TITLE: true love

Here is one for you

From look me I look you
We exchange our address
You come my house eh
Me I come your house eh-------------

THats

Tj elekwu and nigga raw AM in love with an angel grin
Re: Nairalanders - Complete The Naija Lyrics. . .(non Rap) by 1honeybee: 2:18pm On Jun 20, 2009
Clap for urself

Here is another one for you

Girl na u be the one wey i give all my time
and i give all my cash
O girl say na me be the one wey u go dey call 'my guy'--------
Re: Nairalanders - Complete The Naija Lyrics. . .(non Rap) by lalaboi(m): 2:27pm On Jun 20, 2009
Thats chuddy K - slow slow

Abegi no pour sand sand for my garri, garri ti won
b4 u run ur mouth u need to put urself in my shoe. . ._________??
Re: Nairalanders - Complete The Naija Lyrics. . .(non Rap) by 1honeybee: 2:32pm On Jun 20, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked OK
that was shocking. Is it a song??
Re: Nairalanders - Complete The Naija Lyrics. . .(non Rap) by lalaboi(m): 2:34pm On Jun 20, 2009
yeh it is. . . .

Clue :: he plays the guitar and its part of his stage name
Re: Nairalanders - Complete The Naija Lyrics. . .(non Rap) by 1honeybee: 2:40pm On Jun 20, 2009
is it JT the guitar man or something.lol

Just guessing
Re: Nairalanders - Complete The Naija Lyrics. . .(non Rap) by lalaboi(m): 2:42pm On Jun 20, 2009
yeh GT. . .the song is Osima gbomi!

Ur turn
Re: Nairalanders - Complete The Naija Lyrics. . .(non Rap) by 1honeybee: 2:51pm On Jun 20, 2009
lol.

way she dey wine
dey make ask my self, omoele
Your body is so fine and i can not help myself, omoele
baby baby give me ur number----
Re: Nairalanders - Complete The Naija Lyrics. . .(non Rap) by lalaboi(m): 11:00am On Jun 21, 2009
That is dampte ft YQ, wine ur tinkolo,

Who's next?
Re: Nairalanders - Complete The Naija Lyrics. . .(non Rap) by dawhizkid1(m): 2:37pm On Jun 21, 2009
Lalaboi,u dey smart since abi, dey form say u dey listen 2music well well abi, oya take this

1.) there's so much sorrow,joy and pain,but i still,

2.) if u want it i got it, if u need it cum get it,the way u do all the pretty things u do,baby u know that i'm ,

3.) my baby,i'm falling head over heels in luv with you,and i,can't lie,you a ,

4.) na u be d one wey dey make me feel like say dem born me new, and every thing wey i dey do na just 4 me and you, i swear,i'ma treat you like a lady n do wat no one else do,coz this feeling within me is ,
Try answer this 1ce then i go blast you again.
Re: Nairalanders - Complete The Naija Lyrics. . .(non Rap) by ofokasibe: 2:48pm On Jun 21, 2009
@whizkid ;
no be the line wey u dey take toast ur gurlfriend be that?

oya take this

'''all hail flowshow,i am the nairaland king the punchline king the metaphors are sick fool
God punish sauron and his wack ass crew ,.'''
i am the most hated the most appreciated , by now u should know that flowshow has , !

who sang it and whats the name of the song??

and this one too

'''plus yous a hater like nairaland ,am a grand
buy a house next to the ibrus so we can share money views?'''
Re: Nairalanders - Complete The Naija Lyrics. . .(non Rap) by dawhizkid1(m): 3:02pm On Jun 21, 2009
@04ka
lol, But try leave Sauron alone na, Na wetin him do u sef, At time i dey gbadun the guy xpecially when A-40,eldee,bamsyle and the rest Jay Z c*cksuckas(make una no vex 0) wan fall my Eminem hand.
@lalaboi
I dey wait 4u 0! Abi u no know dem?
Re: Nairalanders - Complete The Naija Lyrics. . .(non Rap) by ofokasibe: 3:54pm On Jun 21, 2009
@wizkid
i don leave sauron o but on condition say he no go insult any naija or american artist for here again,,
we cant allow the guy to dey paint innocent nigerian artist bad whether rugged or mode jigga or eminem ,
the insult must stop! all those artist deserve to be respected. i don tell dejiariyo ,khanye , tosin and co to wait until he Bleep up again or insult any singer or rapper for hia grin
Re: Nairalanders - Complete The Naija Lyrics. . .(non Rap) by dawhizkid1(m): 4:44pm On Jun 21, 2009
Ofoka b/w u and lalaboi na who con be Mod. Abi na co-ordinator na u be, Lol
@topic
e be like say lalaboi no know those simple music. Where all the NLers? Una nor stil know them? Abi una want make i give hint?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kosisochukwu By Jude Nnam / (DOWNLOAD) Shawn Mendes X Zedd – Lost In Japan (remix) / Please I Need These Old Songs Urgently !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.