Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,367 members, 7,954,488 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:12 PM

I Will Drive Unlimited Traffic To Your Website - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Will Drive Unlimited Traffic To Your Website (3234 Views)

Promote Ur Biz And Get The Traffic To Ur Site,platform Etc / Advert: Get 10000 Real Human Traffic To Your Website For 4000 / Post Your Links On Www.trendit.ng And Increase Traffic To Your Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Drive Unlimited Traffic To Your Website by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 09, 2015
Traffic will start within 48 hours from the purchase regardless the orders in queue: we can handle it! wink
Key features:
Real visitors with unique ip will be driven to your website. No bots.
No china traffic
80-100+ guaranteed daily visits
Unlimited: you will receive constant visits for a whole Year with no daily limits
The traffic is Direct and 100% Adsense SAFE
CPA, affiliations, landing pages, blogs, etc are welcome!
Entirely trackable on Analytics
SEO complementary
Custom tracking provided
Extensive customer support
You may receive sales or opt-ins but they CANNOT be guaranteed. We, naturally, cannot control visitors' actions.

https://www.fiverr.com/billiethomas/drive-unlimited-genuine-traffic-to-your-website-for-365-days
Re: I Will Drive Unlimited Traffic To Your Website by feldido(m): 10:54am On Dec 09, 2015
What's d cost?
Re: I Will Drive Unlimited Traffic To Your Website by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 09, 2015
feldido:
What's d cost?
\

click the link that is below to get the price
Re: I Will Drive Unlimited Traffic To Your Website by abat4real37(f): 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2015
newsloaded:
Traffic will start within 48 hours from the purchase regardless the orders in queue: we can handle it! wink
Key features:
Real visitors with unique ip will be driven to your website. No bots.
No china traffic
80-100+ guaranteed daily visits
Unlimited: you will receive constant visits for a whole Year with no daily limits
The traffic is Direct and 100% Adsense SAFE
CPA, affiliations, landing pages, blogs, etc are welcome!
Entirely trackable on Analytics
SEO complementary
Custom tracking provided
Extensive customer support
You may receive sales or opt-ins but they CANNOT be guaranteed. We, naturally, cannot control visitors' actions.

https://www.fiverr.com/billiethomas/drive-unlimited-genuine-traffic-to-your-website-for-365-days
how much will you create website for me
Re: I Will Drive Unlimited Traffic To Your Website by DikSin(m): 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2015
abat4real37:
how much will you create website for me

I will design a wordpress site/blogsite for 30K
Blogger 10K

1 blogger for sale (no adsense oo) 7k

Ignore my craze on romance section: just PM me for more fantastic offers
Re: I Will Drive Unlimited Traffic To Your Website by abat4real37(f): 1:45pm On Dec 09, 2015
DikSin:

I will design a wordpress site/blogsite for 30K
Blogger 10K

1 blogger for sale (no adsense oo) 7k

Ignore my craze on romance section: just PM me for more fantastic offers
we can't work together because I'm a muslim
Re: I Will Drive Unlimited Traffic To Your Website by DikSin(m): 4:06pm On Dec 09, 2015
abat4real37:
we can't work together because I'm a muslim

You're crazy... When will you learn to keep business, business.

If you carry on like this, you'll NEVER make real money in your life aside monies from sadaka. Mtchwee
Re: I Will Drive Unlimited Traffic To Your Website by abat4real37(f): 4:52pm On Dec 09, 2015
DikSin:

You're crazy... When will you learn to keep business, business.

If you carry on like this, you'll NEVER make real money in your life aside monies from sadaka. Mtchwee
you are the crazy one, instead of me doing business with you I will rather throw away the money, for what is on ur profile about my religion. Beside I was thinking you will be happy about it why angry nonsense
Re: I Will Drive Unlimited Traffic To Your Website by DikSin(m): 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2015
abat4real37:
you are the crazy one, instead of me doing business with you I will rather throw away the money, for what is on ur profile about my religion. Beside I was thinking you will be happy about it why angry nonsense

Foolish beeech, here's my stand about your killer religion:

I

Hate

Islam by mohamMad (Piss Be Upon Him)

But I love these $$$

Get it undecided
Re: I Will Drive Unlimited Traffic To Your Website by abat4real37(f): 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2015
DikSin:
[/b]

Foolish beeech, here's my stand about your killer religion:

I

Hate

Islam by mohamMad (Piss Be Upon Him)

But I love these $$$

Get it undecided
I would have said you are foolish, but you are more than that
Re: I Will Drive Unlimited Traffic To Your Website by DikSin(m): 5:55pm On Dec 09, 2015
abat4real37:
I would have said you are foolish, but you are more than that

Just like your islam is more than a terror, you unfortunate spiritual fool grin
Re: I Will Drive Unlimited Traffic To Your Website by abat4real37(f): 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2015
DikSin:

Just like your islam is more than a terror, you unfortunate spiritual fool grin
and you are spiritual devil

1 Like

Re: I Will Drive Unlimited Traffic To Your Website by DikSin(m): 6:07pm On Dec 09, 2015
abat4real37:
and you are spiritual devil

I can't overthrow your devilish mohamMAD (piss be unto him). Not now, not never.

Usless pikin, omo ibadon doing the forbidden religion embarassed
Re: I Will Drive Unlimited Traffic To Your Website by abat4real37(f): 6:10pm On Dec 09, 2015
DikSin:

I can't overthrow your devilish mohamMAD (piss be unto him). Not now, not never.

Usless pikin, omo ibadon doing the forbidden religion embarassed
usless fellow, talking senseless doing the dirty religion
Re: I Will Drive Unlimited Traffic To Your Website by DikSin(m): 6:12pm On Dec 09, 2015
abat4real37:
usless fellow, talking senseless doing the dirty religion

Islam, sorry mohamMaD (piss be unto him) is more useless. Ask your daddy grin
Re: I Will Drive Unlimited Traffic To Your Website by abat4real37(f): 6:15pm On Dec 09, 2015
DikSin:

Islam, sorry mohamMaD (piss be unto him) is more useless. Ask your daddy grin
your religion is rubbish and useless ask your daddy
Re: I Will Drive Unlimited Traffic To Your Website by DikSin(m): 6:20pm On Dec 09, 2015
abat4real37:
your religion is rubbish and useless ake your daddy

I see you're now "pointless"

Copy_copy, silly islamic girl. People like you is the reason I clean my dik with a passage from the koran every time I fuck_ Amina the fat girl. She cum 3 times before I do... Such a lazy moslem girl cheesy
Re: I Will Drive Unlimited Traffic To Your Website by abat4real37(f): 6:34pm On Dec 09, 2015
DikSin:

I see you're now "pointless"

Copy_copy, silly islamic girl. People like you is the reason I clean my dik with a passage from the koran every time I fuck_ Amina the fat girl. She cum 3 times before I do... Such a lazy moslem girl cheesy
say whatever, but you can't mention my dad without me replied you, if you said you are doing that with the quran passage I bet you use your book whatever you call it to clean poo, useless idiot

1 Like

Re: I Will Drive Unlimited Traffic To Your Website by DikSin(m): 8:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
abat4real37:
say whatever, but you can't mention my dad without me replied you, if you said you are doing that with the quran passage I bet you use your book whatever you call it to clean poo, useless idiot

Thunder fayaah Your papa left bulookous overthere... For fuckin_ ur mama with that terrorist preek like tesiibiu so shocked

You get luck say NL don restrict my craze, I for make you cry go call all the alfa wey dey illorin... Useless beeech shocked shocked
Re: I Will Drive Unlimited Traffic To Your Website by abat4real37(f): 8:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
DikSin:

Thunder fayaah Your papa left bulookous overthere... For fuckin_ ur mama with that terrorist preek like tesiibiu so shocked

You get luck say NL don restrict my craze, I for make you cry go call all the alfa wey dey illorin... Useless beeech shocked shocked
thunder don dey aleady fire ur papa and mama, if u think say u dey craze me self dey mad. Stupid he goat
Re: I Will Drive Unlimited Traffic To Your Website by abat4real37(f): 8:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
DikSin:

thunder fayah ur papa again 4 fucking ur mother to give birth to a disease like you
Re: I Will Drive Unlimited Traffic To Your Website by DikSin(m): 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2015
abat4real37:
thunder don dey aleady fire ur papa and mama, if u think say u dey craze me self dey mad. Stupid he goat

It feels nice to see me controlling your mind like voodoo grin grin

Smoll terrorist from ibadan forming bad girlcheesy

Keep practicing islam... The West is coming to shoot you right in the pussy_ beeeech shocked
Re: I Will Drive Unlimited Traffic To Your Website by DikSin(m): 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2015
abat4real37:
thunder fayah ur papa again 4 fucking ur mother to give birth to a disease like you

So sorry for your mama... She never wanted to have you; even your so called dead dad... Na condom burst and your mom miss use the abortion drugs. That's why you here today, beeech. Fuck_ you little terrorist shocked
Re: I Will Drive Unlimited Traffic To Your Website by abat4real37(f): 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2015
DikSin:

It feels nice to see me controlling your mind like voodoo grin grin

Smoll terrorist from ibadan forming bad girlcheesy

Keep practicing islam... The West is coming to shoot you right in the pussy_ beeeech shocked
you are in no position to control my life, got it?black devil from nowhere I can see the way devil is controlling ur life
Re: I Will Drive Unlimited Traffic To Your Website by abat4real37(f): 9:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
DikSin:

So sorry for your mama... She never wanted to have you; even your so called dead dad... Na condom burst and your mom miss use the abortion drugs. That's why you here today, beeech. Fuck_ you little terrorist shocked
born by mistake, a regret to the family you are never wanted by ur mama + the society reject an unfortunate like you
Re: I Will Drive Unlimited Traffic To Your Website by DikSin(m): 9:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
abat4real37:
born by mistake, a regret to the family you are never wanted by ur mama + the society reject an unfortunate like you

What else can I say undecided

I will run away from you.
Not because you "won". NO beeech!

I'll run cos your phobia for real education is ruining our conversation.

I'll run because islam like you "kill people" for no just reason... I know I've over step my bounds and you feel disdained, you want my life... Sorry terrorist, this aint no social media... You can't have my details for your next suicide mission.

I pray God forgive your allah_ that demonic figure creaded by mohamMAD (piss be upon him). Stupid_ end time terrorist shocked
Re: I Will Drive Unlimited Traffic To Your Website by abat4real37(f): 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
DikSin:

What else can I say undecided

I will run away from you.
Not because you "won". NO beeech!

I'll run cos your phobia for real education is ruining our conversation.

I'll run because islam like you "kill people" for no just reason... I know I've over step my bounds and you feel disdained, you want my life... Sorry terrorist, this aint no social media... You can't have my details for your next suicide mission. Why are you running away you started this in case u forget. Almighty Allah is the most forgiving don't runaway from your sin is better you beg for. Forgiveness. My advice for you is that don't be annoyed if a muslim refuse to do business for you hate us before don't you? Then shouldn't collect our hard earn money. Change your ways toward islam.

I pray God forgives your allah_ that demonic figire creaded by mohamMAD (piss be upon him). Stupid_ end time terrorist shocked
Re: I Will Drive Unlimited Traffic To Your Website by DikSin(m): 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
abat4real37:

Sorry beeech, I already did... I'm now in your head and mind. You can only supress it, you can't deny it beeeeeech ass terrorist cheesy
Re: I Will Drive Unlimited Traffic To Your Website by DikSin(m): 9:54pm On Dec 10, 2015
[quote author=abat4real37 post=40886947][/quote]

The beeeech is speechless

She's crying now cry
Re: I Will Drive Unlimited Traffic To Your Website by abat4real37(f): 9:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
DikSin:

Sorry beeech, I already did... I'm now in your head and mind. You can only supress it, you can't deny it beeeeeech ass terrorist cheesy
you are nothing to me, I just look @ u like a puppy who lost is way!
Re: I Will Drive Unlimited Traffic To Your Website by abat4real37(f): 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2015
DikSin:

The beeeech is speechless

She's crying now cry
I can't never be speechless. I'm only praying for you to find your way, lost puppy

(1) (2) (Reply)

What business are you doing now? / Helium Gas Nigeria / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Price In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.