Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Foreign Currency Cash Deposits - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Foreign Currency Cash Deposits (478 Views)

Brand New Bill Note Counting Machine For Sale (detects Fake Currency) / Paykobo.com Launches Currency Exchange (Buy/Sell) / Foreign Currency Cash Deposits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Currency Cash Deposits by naijatisumi: 10:47am On Dec 09, 2015
Got below information from a staff of ACCESS BANK and I believe its worth sharing

Please be informed that effective today the 8th of November 2015, our customers can now make foreign currency cash deposits subject to a maximum of $10,000 per month into their accounts and also transfer same offshore.

This implies that the allowable limit of $10,000 is accumulated for a calendar month.

Any transfer that will lead to an excess over the set limit would be declined.

The above restrictions apply to cash deposit transactions only.

Foreign currency inflows (i.e. inward transfers) and fx cheque deposits are not affected by the above restriction.

We thank you for your continued patronage and will keep you informed as new updates unfold.

Regards,
Re: Foreign Currency Cash Deposits by bigtt76(f): 12:36pm On Dec 09, 2015
Crazy CBN angry changing policies daily. So the banks have now exhausted their stored supply for forex abi or was that not the reason they gave for not allowing deposits? #Mtscheeeeeeeeeew can't wait to see that CBN governor sacked!
Re: Foreign Currency Cash Deposits by naijatisumi: 6:21am On Dec 10, 2015
Its so funny though. However is a welcome development.

(1) (Reply)

A Clean White Dell Frontier Mini Laptop / Few Weeks Old Lenovo Ideapad A10 For Sale At 36k / Which Phone Should I Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.