Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Have A Product You Want To Sell Online. Xmas Gift Bonanza - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have A Product You Want To Sell Online. Xmas Gift Bonanza (475 Views)

Tony Elumelu Rocks Michael Jackson's Outfit To Xmas Party - Pictures / I Buy And Sell Online For A Living. Am Here To Answer Your Questions. / Online Business: Do People Really Sell Online In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have A Product You Want To Sell Online. Xmas Gift Bonanza by onlineresource: 12:02pm On Dec 09, 2015
Hello.

This is simply an Xmas bonanza package that iI have not done before to help 5 people to write their sales page to sell their product online.

If you have a book that that you have written or have a physical product that you are looking to sell and need the perfect sales letter that guarantees sales.

Only 5 people will take this spot this month for just 12,500

I normally charge clients N50,000 for this.

This will be based on first come first serve only.

Do contact me here on 08027258634 to secure your spot and have it done as soon as possible.

(1) (Reply)

Nnpc's Monthly Oil & Gas Report For November 2015 (pic) / Thread Closed! / Naira Now N325 To A Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.