Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

BI Solutions Graduate Christmas Gig 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / BI Solutions Graduate Christmas Gig 2015 (1272 Views)

2018 Dragnet Solutions Graduate Trainee Job Recruitment - Apply Now / 2017 DBH Solutions Graduate Analyst Training Program:apply Now / Immediate Job Openings : Bi Solutions Nigeria Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BI Solutions Graduate Christmas Gig 2015 by BISolutionsng: 12:24pm On Dec 09, 2015
Hello ,

How will you like to be part of our Christmas Graduate Gig?

BI Solutions is back with our BI empowerment scheme.
We will like to celebrate our Christmas party with a few lucky graduates.

This event is FREE for you to attend.
To be a part of this,follow these simple steps.
1) Like our Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/bisolutionsnigeria/
2) Share this post on your timeline
3) Send your CV to zika.n@bisolutionsng.com before Friday, 11th December, 2015.
We look forward to hosting you.
The BI Solutions Team

1 Share

Re: BI Solutions Graduate Christmas Gig 2015 by Droyal(f): 5:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
I got an invite, attended this event and honestly I was wowed, The staff were very friendly and professional.
I learnt so much from the professionals that came to talk to us, I had fun and also made new friends. The lunch was superb . Thank you for hosting us BI solutions I had a really pleasant day.

2 Likes

Re: BI Solutions Graduate Christmas Gig 2015 by guchii(f): 7:43pm On Dec 16, 2015
It was a superb time with Bi Solutions today, it felt like a family.I was wowed,I must say I learnt a lot, made new friends and of course enjoyed the lunch. Words really can't describe it.
Thank you Bi Solutions, keep up the good work and may God continue to bless and strengthen you.

''to be successful, you need to be responsible ''...... Bi Solutions 2015

2 Likes

Re: BI Solutions Graduate Christmas Gig 2015 by Khunby(f): 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2015
It was an awesome time with awesome people. I personally learnt a lot and i am grateful to Bi solutions for the invitation. May God bless you abundantly.

"Why be average when you can be extra ordinary"

1 Like

Re: BI Solutions Graduate Christmas Gig 2015 by BISolutionsng: 5:49pm On Dec 21, 2015
We are glad we were able to impact on you all. We have decided to help graduates through our BI Empowerment scheme. Like us on Facebook - BI Solutions Nigeria to get exclusive access to free training courses that will help your job search and careers. These courses are sponsored by our partners who have the interests of fresh graduates at heart.

(1) (Reply)

Apply For These Amazing Jobs / Write For Us / Entry Level Recruitment At Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.