Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,689 members, 7,837,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Nollywood Actor Solomon Akiyesi Remarries Again (PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor Solomon Akiyesi Remarries Again (PHOTO) (1183 Views)

Solomon Akiyesi In Search For Third Wife [PICS] / Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics / Solomon Akiyesi Finally Remarries In Peace (photos From His New Wedding) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actor Solomon Akiyesi Remarries Again (PHOTO) by naphunlimited(m): 1:56pm On Dec 09, 2015
Celebrated Nollywood actor, Solomon Akiyesi has allegedly contracted a new marriage.
This will make it his fourth attempt at marriage. Solomon got married in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state over the weekend.
Akiyesi wedded his university love, Ezinne in 2003. He was alleged to still be married to Ezinne when he contracted another marriage with Lilian who was said to be 8 month pregnant and living in Port Harcourt when Solomon attempted to marry another wife, Uloma Agwu in Lagos on April 13 2013.
Akiyesi and Agwu were almost pronounced as husband and wife when Lilian stormed the Overcomer’s World Outreach church, Surulere Lagos where the wedding was going on. She stormed the place with some family members and police men.
Giving reasons for leaving his actions in 2013, Akiyesi said: ” I love Ezinne, my first wife, but she was deceitful, greedy. If I hadn’t left Lilian, my second wife, I would have committed suicide. Uloma gives me true love, inner joy.”
Let’s pray he gets it right this time around as we wish happy married life.
see more-http://jessynaphtali..com.ng/2015/12/nollywood-actor-solomon-akiyesi.html

1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actor Solomon Akiyesi Remarries Again (PHOTO) by midehi2(f): 2:00pm On Dec 09, 2015
hian! this man sef, women too
Re: Nollywood Actor Solomon Akiyesi Remarries Again (PHOTO) by donTbone(m): 2:01pm On Dec 09, 2015
Am confident the guy is not at the marriage-stop yet!
Re: Nollywood Actor Solomon Akiyesi Remarries Again (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 09, 2015
This man sef undecided na so ur thing dey scratch u
Re: Nollywood Actor Solomon Akiyesi Remarries Again (PHOTO) by Godmother(f): 2:05pm On Dec 09, 2015
Hmmm who do we blame in this instance; the guy getting married every second or the women who agree to marry him. No one is perfect. This guy should stop finding faults with all his women and stick to one. I'm sure he himself has his bad sides. First wife was deceitful n greedy, second was a troublemaker. Let's hope he won't come up with another fault for his dearest when he's about to take a fifth.
Re: Nollywood Actor Solomon Akiyesi Remarries Again (PHOTO) by Adesiji77: 3:48pm On Dec 09, 2015
Is he the "hottest" man on earth? cheesy

He may soon earn a place in the Guinness Book of Records... cool

(1) (Reply)

Vice Chairman Of Techno Oil & Gas, Nkechi Obi Celebrates 50th Birthday (photos) / Photo: Temi Otedola Offers A Glimpse Of Her Extravagant Closet / How To Get A Six-pack In One Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.