Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

See The Creativity Level Of This Young Man - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Creativity Level Of This Young Man (1020 Views)

Young Man Poses Inside A Casket (Photo) / This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) / Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Creativity Level Of This Young Man by Hardeybohwarley(m): 2:28pm On Dec 09, 2015
I stumbled on this picture on the internet and I felt i need to post it pls rate this talented guy.......Can you see his helicopter pad...He uses bamboo tree and cartoons to build that eleven story building

Re: See The Creativity Level Of This Young Man by chocolateme(f): 2:29pm On Dec 09, 2015
Ok nice
Re: See The Creativity Level Of This Young Man by Imortal001: 2:29pm On Dec 09, 2015
Nice
Re: See The Creativity Level Of This Young Man by Mikkystorm: 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2015
Lol , a natural born civil engineer. Great!
Re: See The Creativity Level Of This Young Man by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2015
grin grin grin u made me laugh at the end of ur paragraph OP...

but who knows,this cud be the next white house of Ng?
Re: See The Creativity Level Of This Young Man by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
lalasticlala.aaaaaa!!!!

Hardeybohwarley:
I stumbled on this picture on the internet and I felt i need to post it pls rate this talented guy.......Can you see his helicopter pad...He uses bamboo tree and cartoons to build that eleven story building
lalasticlala.aaaaaa!!!!
Re: See The Creativity Level Of This Young Man by BankoleCruise(m): 2:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
Three gbosa!!! For the guy Gbosa! Gbosa!! Gbosa!!!
Re: See The Creativity Level Of This Young Man by Bobody(m): 2:54pm On Dec 09, 2015
Not bad though
Re: See The Creativity Level Of This Young Man by Kingsasian(m): 3:00pm On Dec 09, 2015
Make he live inside na.
Re: See The Creativity Level Of This Young Man by osesology(m): 3:17pm On Dec 09, 2015
This is creativity indeed. I'm more fascinated by that mini helicopter.

*mycandidopinion*
Re: See The Creativity Level Of This Young Man by robosky02(m): 3:27pm On Dec 09, 2015
he is a good dreamer

one day.... just one day...
Re: See The Creativity Level Of This Young Man by bluntspade: 9:35pm On Dec 09, 2015
He looks like tosyne2much
Re: See The Creativity Level Of This Young Man by tosyne2much(m): 9:45pm On Dec 09, 2015
bluntspade:
He looks like tosyne2.much
. Tosyne tall pass that one now cheesy
Re: See The Creativity Level Of This Young Man by bluntspade: 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2015
tosyne2much:
. Tosyne tall pass that one now cheesy
guy you don fresh o cheesy jamisi na
Re: See The Creativity Level Of This Young Man by tosyne2much(m): 10:18pm On Dec 09, 2015
bluntspade:
guy you don fresh o cheesy jamisi na
Fresh ke ? No whine me oooo baba cheesy
Re: See The Creativity Level Of This Young Man by bqlekan(m): 7:20am On Dec 10, 2015
this dude should go study architecture, it should refine his talent

(1) (Reply)

Thread For New Year Celebration Around The World (photo) / PROPHETIC UPDATE On The U.S Elections, From Rev Gabriel Israel / PHOTOS: WWE Super Star Daniel Bryan Emotionally Retires From Wrestling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.