Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Do I Have The Right To Hit Anyone Who Disses Me? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do I Have The Right To Hit Anyone Who Disses Me? (481 Views)

12ft Asteroids Is About To Hit Earth This Weekend / Muslims Have The Right To Islamize Nigeria_catholic Bishop / Family Guy Disses Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Have The Right To Hit Anyone Who Disses Me? by onila(f): 3:34pm On Dec 09, 2015
Re: Do I Have The Right To Hit Anyone Who Disses Me? by Medunah: 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2015
And the aftermath of the slap is also ur bizness

BTW, do u need to open a thread for any silly question dat pops into ur head?
Re: Do I Have The Right To Hit Anyone Who Disses Me? by onila(f): 3:54pm On Dec 09, 2015
Medunah:
And the aftermath of the slap is also ur bizness

BTW, do u need to open a thread for any silly question dat pops into ur head?
is it not important to ask a question u feel is important

if its useful to me

better than keeping mute

if u dont have anything good to say, ignore my thread

thank you

1 Like

Re: Do I Have The Right To Hit Anyone Who Disses Me? by bluntspade: 9:35pm On Dec 09, 2015
Google is your friend
Re: Do I Have The Right To Hit Anyone Who Disses Me? by onila(f): 1:41pm On Dec 10, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Davido Hits Number One On Itunes Yet Again! / Man Utd To Win Southampton, With Your School Fees. After Watching... / Alonge Michael Unveils Nigerian Bloggers' Night Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.