Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

ASUU) OOU Has Commenced An Indefinete Strike - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU) OOU Has Commenced An Indefinete Strike (588 Views)

Breaking News: *ASUU-OOU Suspends Strike* / ASUU OOU chapter Is On Strike / ASUU OOU Declares Indefinite Strike. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ASUU) OOU Has Commenced An Indefinete Strike by Gydion(m): 7:13pm On Dec 09, 2015
The Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) OOU has commenced an indefinete strike to press home their demands of their unpaid salary arrears, adequate funding of the university and many more
I'm saddened that at a time our great varsity is enjoying relative peace, when our academic calender is at pace with others around the country, our rating has significantly improved, this is not the best time to go back to the unglorious days of incessant strike in Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago iwoye, Ogun state.
I urge the leadership of ASUU OOU, to go into negotiation with the management, Governing council, nd the state government for the sake of our beloved students who will bear the brunt and elongate their stay on campus. I implore the Governor Amosun to with immiediate alacrity resolve this imbroglio before the end of the year.
I urge the leadership of the Students' Union to at this critical point in time engage the government to promptly resolve all issues with the striking lecturers
Long Live OOU!
Long Live Ogun state!!

(1) (Reply)

Calling out Philosophy graduates and Undergraduates (contributions needed) / Uniport Makes Africa’s Top 30 Universities List, UI, OAU, UNILAG Missing / Choosing The Right School Management Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.