Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Phone Discussion: What To Expect? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Phone Discussion: What To Expect? (443 Views)

Pls I Need Advice On What To Expect From IELTS Exam / Travel Trends To Expect In 2018 / First Time Travel: What To Expect. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Phone Discussion: What To Expect? by adeoyeyemi(m): 8:22pm On Dec 09, 2015
Can someone make a suggestion on what to expect from a Professor that would be making a phone call to my cousin concerning his msc program in the US.
Actually, they have exchanged several emails and some questions were answered. But he fixed a date and time to discuss further.
Re: Phone Discussion: What To Expect? by ifegy: 9:27pm On Dec 09, 2015
adeoyeyemi:
Can someone make a suggestion on what to expect from a Professor that would be making a phone call to my cousin concerning his msc program in the US.
Actually, they have exchanged several emails and some questions were answered. But he fixed a date and time to discuss further.

Typical interview questions, geared towards his academic pursuit, such as why he wants to pursue that particular program; details of his previous courses of study; details of any relevant projects he's done in the past; details of any relevant work experience; technical questions to demonstrate his understanding of the subject matter he wishes to pursue; why he chose that school; why he wants to work with that professor; his future plans; explanations for any areas of study where he didn't do so well; general 'tell me about yourself' questions, etc. Google academic/MSc interviews for more info. All the best

1 Like

Re: Phone Discussion: What To Expect? by adeoyeyemi(m): 9:33pm On Dec 09, 2015
Thanks so much and God bless.
Actually, the Prof did ask him through emails some of what you said above. Meanwhile, we will google what you advice.

(1) (Reply)

How Online Booking Engine Hotels Impact On The Travel Business / Immigration Visa / My Proposed Honeymoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.