Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,102 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Acason Of NL On WINNING Team *Pre-Ordering A 2007 Toyota Camry From Fhemmmy*HERE - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Acason Of NL On WINNING Team *Pre-Ordering A 2007 Toyota Camry From Fhemmmy*HERE (12840 Views)

*2007 Lexus RX 350 With Navigation*Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy By Uzuz On NL ARRIVE / Clean 2005 Toyota Avalon XLS Pre-ordered By Newman1 Of NL From Fhemmmy Moto-HERE / 2007 Lexus Rx 350 **Pre-Ordered By Babyboom From Fhemmmy**NIJA PIXX-ARRIVED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acason Of NL On WINNING Team *Pre-Ordering A 2007 Toyota Camry From Fhemmmy*HERE by Fhemmmy: 9:55pm On Dec 09, 2015
Chairman Acason first contacted us few months ago and we talk prices and all that but went away for a while promising to be back, but we kept talking on Whatsapp . . . . Till the day he came back that he was ready . . . . . Following day, the deposit was in our bank account chilling and we get busy to making it happen

Chairman Acason's love for his family is next to none and he is a young man that has his head screwed on properly.

Thanks for your business, sir and we so much appreciate you . . . .

Again for all those sitting on the fence, we will always learn one or two things to be a better dealer on Nairaland.

Re: Acason Of NL On WINNING Team *Pre-Ordering A 2007 Toyota Camry From Fhemmmy*HERE by Fhemmmy: 10:20pm On Dec 09, 2015
It is always and forever about YOU
Re: Acason Of NL On WINNING Team *Pre-Ordering A 2007 Toyota Camry From Fhemmmy*HERE by freshvine(f): 11:33pm On Dec 09, 2015
You furnish us with online registration details of acason as a forum member : wink and also update pictures of car on Canada /US soil smiley, when it land Nigerian soil we also demand pictures especially after clearing cheesy then again acason should as a matter of necessity show pictures of car sitting in his compound after he'd possess it grin.

If this process of confirmation of authenticity is adhered at least to instil confidence in us, then I might be the next on pre-order. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Acason Of NL On WINNING Team *Pre-Ordering A 2007 Toyota Camry From Fhemmmy*HERE by Fhemmmy: 12:06am On Dec 10, 2015
freshvine:
You furnish us with online registration details of acason as a forum member : wink and also update pictures of car on Canada /US soil smiley, when it land Nigerian soil we also demand pictures especially after clearing cheesy then again acason should as a matter of necessity show pictures of car sitting in his compound after he'd possess it grin.

If this process of confirmation of authenticity is adhered at least to instil confidence in us, then I might be the next on pre-order. cool

Thanks for your time on our thread.... you are well appreciated... go and look into all the ones we have delivered with pre ship pic and in Nigeria pic....
Showing you acason pic in the should not be what will make you trust us....
Use acason and all other deals we have delivered to judge us.
We remain humble.
Re: Acason Of NL On WINNING Team *Pre-Ordering A 2007 Toyota Camry From Fhemmmy*HERE by Fhemmmy: 12:38pm On Dec 10, 2015
cheesy
Re: Acason Of NL On WINNING Team *Pre-Ordering A 2007 Toyota Camry From Fhemmmy*HERE by Fhemmmy: 3:23pm On Dec 10, 2015
We unveil the baby . . .

Re: Acason Of NL On WINNING Team *Pre-Ordering A 2007 Toyota Camry From Fhemmmy*HERE by Fhemmmy: 5:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
smiley smiley
Re: Acason Of NL On WINNING Team *Pre-Ordering A 2007 Toyota Camry From Fhemmmy*HERE by Fhemmmy: 1:28am On Dec 11, 2015
cheesy
Re: Acason Of NL On WINNING Team *Pre-Ordering A 2007 Toyota Camry From Fhemmmy*HERE by Fhemmmy: 12:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
Happy Friday......
Re: Acason Of NL On WINNING Team *Pre-Ordering A 2007 Toyota Camry From Fhemmmy*HERE by Fhemmmy: 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2015
smiley smiley smiley

Re: Acason Of NL On WINNING Team *Pre-Ordering A 2007 Toyota Camry From Fhemmmy*HERE by Fhemmmy: 8:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: Acason Of NL On WINNING Team *Pre-Ordering A 2007 Toyota Camry From Fhemmmy*HERE by acason: 2:15am On Dec 12, 2015
Oga Fhemmmy you finally exposed me. I dont really know what to write here, because, you really surprised me but all the same I will do some justices by attaching some of our Watshaap chats.

Re: Acason Of NL On WINNING Team *Pre-Ordering A 2007 Toyota Camry From Fhemmmy*HERE by acason: 2:27am On Dec 12, 2015
Still on it.

Re: Acason Of NL On WINNING Team *Pre-Ordering A 2007 Toyota Camry From Fhemmmy*HERE by acason: 2:29am On Dec 12, 2015
When it finally arrived.

Re: Acason Of NL On WINNING Team *Pre-Ordering A 2007 Toyota Camry From Fhemmmy*HERE by acason: 2:33am On Dec 12, 2015
Though Mr. Fhemmmy and Mr. Adeniran convinced me to leave the black guide on the bonnet, but I refused. I begged Mr. Adeniran to help me remove it, which he did.

Re: Acason Of NL On WINNING Team *Pre-Ordering A 2007 Toyota Camry From Fhemmmy*HERE by acason: 2:40am On Dec 12, 2015
With my discussion with Mr. Adeniran, I realized he and Mr. Fhemmmy have not seen physically before, though he said he had seen his family. I told him too, he can't believe I have not see Mr. Fhemmmy before, not even on his picture on watsaap. The car landed in my compound.

Re: Acason Of NL On WINNING Team *Pre-Ordering A 2007 Toyota Camry From Fhemmmy*HERE by acason: 2:55am On Dec 12, 2015
When Mr. Fhemmmy asked for my Nairaland ID. In addition, I snapshoted all our chats after I came online this mid night and realised Mr. Fhemmmy has created a topic, and my clarification will be needed to confirm his authenticity. I swear to Almighty God, I took a big risk, after a friend I trusted so much betrayed me in getting the car at USA, by spent my money, and now am not regretting my action of coming to Nairaland to search for a dealer. My chairman,may God continue to bless you, more grease to you elbow. I will post the recent pic of the car in the morning, though my wife has hit it with one Keke Napep in the front. God bless.

1 Like

Re: Acason Of NL On WINNING Team *Pre-Ordering A 2007 Toyota Camry From Fhemmmy*HERE by Fhemmmy: 5:54am On Dec 12, 2015
Waoh....
My great Chairman at the top. ....it was great havimg your business and gainimg your trust.
How is madam and Daddy's little girl?
I am so humble with all you have posted here and may the sweet Lord continue to bless you and your..... dont forget the agriculture we discussed oh.
Your vehicle will know no accident. ...amen.
Re: Acason Of NL On WINNING Team *Pre-Ordering A 2007 Toyota Camry From Fhemmmy*HERE by acason: 9:33am On Dec 12, 2015
Oga Fhemmmy we should bless and thank God for everything. My wife is fine. Oh my adorable princess is doing great too, growing faster everyday. As I promised, these are the pictures of the car I took this morning. Have a blessed weekend.

Re: Acason Of NL On WINNING Team *Pre-Ordering A 2007 Toyota Camry From Fhemmmy*HERE by Fhemmmy: 12:16am On Dec 13, 2015
acason:
Oga Fhemmmy we should bless and thank God for everything. My wife is fine. Oh my adorable princess is doing great too, growing faster everyday. As I promised, these are the pictures of the car I took this morning. Have a blessed weekend.

I still think the machine looks so good with the black rubber on the Hood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Acason Of NL On WINNING Team *Pre-Ordering A 2007 Toyota Camry From Fhemmmy*HERE by Fhemmmy: 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2015
Happy Sunday
Re: Acason Of NL On WINNING Team *Pre-Ordering A 2007 Toyota Camry From Fhemmmy*HERE by Fhemmmy: 5:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
grin
Re: Acason Of NL On WINNING Team *Pre-Ordering A 2007 Toyota Camry From Fhemmmy*HERE by tonysoul(m): 8:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
Mr Fhemmy , am a fan .. please furnish me with cost of tokunbo clean 1. mitsubishi lancer 2006 2.0litre cost of clearance and all .. 2. mazda 3 2006 2.0 litre cost of clearance 3. honda civic 2009 1.8 litre cost of clearance
thanks boss looking forward for gud business
Re: Acason Of NL On WINNING Team *Pre-Ordering A 2007 Toyota Camry From Fhemmmy*HERE by tonysoul(m): 8:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
Mr Fhemmy , am a fan .. please furnish me with cost of tokunbo clean 1. mitsubishi lancer 2006 2.0litre cost of clearance and all .. 2. mazda 3 2006 2.0 litre cost of clearance 3. honda city 2009 1.8 litre cost of clearance
thanks boss looking forward for gud business
Re: Acason Of NL On WINNING Team *Pre-Ordering A 2007 Toyota Camry From Fhemmmy*HERE by Fhemmmy: 4:57pm On Dec 14, 2015
tonysoul:
Mr Fhemmy , am a fan .. please furnish me with cost of tokunbo clean
1. mitsubishi lancer 2006 2.0litre cost of clearance and all ..
2. mazda 3 2006 2.0 litre cost of clearance
3. honda city 2009 1.8 litre cost of clearance

thanks boss
looking forward for gud business

Thanks for your time on our thread, you are appreciated . . . . .As requested:
2006 Mitsibishi Lancer Sedan . . . . . ONLY 1.6M Naira
2006 Mazda 3 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .ONLY 1.55M Naira
Honda City is not a brand in Canada nor in the USA and we only do our export from those 2 great nations . . .
Looking forward to becoming your dealer too.

1 Like

Re: Acason Of NL On WINNING Team *Pre-Ordering A 2007 Toyota Camry From Fhemmmy*HERE by Fhemmmy: 6:26pm On Dec 14, 2015
wink wink
Re: Acason Of NL On WINNING Team *Pre-Ordering A 2007 Toyota Camry From Fhemmmy*HERE by tonysoul(m): 6:37pm On Dec 14, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for your time on our thread, you are appreciated . . . . .As requested:
2006 Mitsibishi Lancer Sedan . . . . . ONLY 1.6M Naira
2006 Mazda 3 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .ONLY 1.55M Naira
Honda City is not a brand in Canada nor in the USA and we only do our export from those 2 great nations . . .
Looking forward to becoming your dealer too.

really appreciate.. Thank you .. will get bck if the going is good ..
Re: Acason Of NL On WINNING Team *Pre-Ordering A 2007 Toyota Camry From Fhemmmy*HERE by Fhemmmy: 10:14pm On Dec 14, 2015
tonysoul:

really appreciate.. Thank you .. will get bck if the going is good ..

No problems, Sir
Re: Acason Of NL On WINNING Team *Pre-Ordering A 2007 Toyota Camry From Fhemmmy*HERE by Fhemmmy: 5:04am On Dec 15, 2015
Happy Tuesday.......
Re: Acason Of NL On WINNING Team *Pre-Ordering A 2007 Toyota Camry From Fhemmmy*HERE by Fhemmmy: 12:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
Another day, another dollar..... He is surely worthy!
Re: Acason Of NL On WINNING Team *Pre-Ordering A 2007 Toyota Camry From Fhemmmy*HERE by Fhemmmy: 4:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
smiley smiley
Re: Acason Of NL On WINNING Team *Pre-Ordering A 2007 Toyota Camry From Fhemmmy*HERE by Fhemmmy: 8:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

**ARRIVED ARRIVED** 2005 Toyota Sienna Xle Limited ( Preordered By Jackeechan) / Used Mazda Bus 2200 For Sale Call 08099923957 / 2006 Honda Accord (discussion Continues)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.