Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

(graphic Diamond Photo) Nicki Minaj Offiicially Gets Engaged With Meek Mill!!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (graphic Diamond Photo) Nicki Minaj Offiicially Gets Engaged With Meek Mill!!!! (2080 Views)

John Dumelo Gets Engaged (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Pictured With Meek Mill After Performing At The MAF In US / Photo: Nicki Minaj Twerks Without Panties In New Music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(graphic Diamond Photo) Nicki Minaj Offiicially Gets Engaged With Meek Mill!!!! by celebgists(m): 5:06am On Dec 10, 2015
The long anticipated union of niki minaj and meek? Well the wait is over as the rapper finally puts a 20million expensive diamond ring on it. Two questions
1.Did she pay for that ring?
2. Who will be the bread winner? As niki minaj is reported to be earning 3 times more than her Seun"fiancee".

Cc: lalsticlala Mynd44 OGA Seun
https://www.instagram.com/p/_GIooBL8RP/

Re: (graphic Diamond Photo) Nicki Minaj Offiicially Gets Engaged With Meek Mill!!!! by Nobody: 5:37am On Dec 10, 2015
Its about time.. wink
Re: (graphic Diamond Photo) Nicki Minaj Offiicially Gets Engaged With Meek Mill!!!! by switchgist: 5:42am On Dec 10, 2015
them sick
Re: (graphic Diamond Photo) Nicki Minaj Offiicially Gets Engaged With Meek Mill!!!! by Oblitz(m): 5:59am On Dec 10, 2015
gud
Re: (graphic Diamond Photo) Nicki Minaj Offiicially Gets Engaged With Meek Mill!!!! by naijaboiy: 6:17am On Dec 10, 2015
That ring is supposed to be on meek's fingers. lipsrsealed
Re: (graphic Diamond Photo) Nicki Minaj Offiicially Gets Engaged With Meek Mill!!!! by captainflash(m): 6:23am On Dec 10, 2015
lipsrsealed

MaYbE HeR OtHeR BoY friEnD gAvE It To HeR noT mEeK.
Re: (graphic Diamond Photo) Nicki Minaj Offiicially Gets Engaged With Meek Mill!!!! by joyhus: 6:40am On Dec 10, 2015
switchgist:
them sick

Re: (graphic Diamond Photo) Nicki Minaj Offiicially Gets Engaged With Meek Mill!!!! by Afrok(m): 7:04am On Dec 10, 2015
If dem like make the husband turn to wife and vice-versa, its none of my business undecided.
Re: (graphic Diamond Photo) Nicki Minaj Offiicially Gets Engaged With Meek Mill!!!! by Mzgracie(f): 7:07am On Dec 10, 2015
Does it matter? Even if she's the richest woman in the entire world, she ll still get engaged one day to someone who either has more than enough or less..

They are so cute together, unlike Tyga. Tyga looks like a toyboy.
Re: (graphic Diamond Photo) Nicki Minaj Offiicially Gets Engaged With Meek Mill!!!! by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 10, 2015
African american men are the last men i would want to get married to in this world:::: weak men.
(just saying in general terms)

1 Like

Re: (graphic Diamond Photo) Nicki Minaj Offiicially Gets Engaged With Meek Mill!!!! by tope3x(m): 7:36am On Dec 10, 2015
They also don't want your ugly self...look who is talking undecided undecided
Speechless3:
African american men are the last men i would want to get married to in this world:::: weak men.

2 Likes

Re: (graphic Diamond Photo) Nicki Minaj Offiicially Gets Engaged With Meek Mill!!!! by cyndiegal(f): 7:43am On Dec 10, 2015
Congrats to them
Re: (graphic Diamond Photo) Nicki Minaj Offiicially Gets Engaged With Meek Mill!!!! by celebgists(m): 7:51am On Dec 10, 2015
Speechless3:

Ur generation is weak
Re: (graphic Diamond Photo) Nicki Minaj Offiicially Gets Engaged With Meek Mill!!!! by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 10, 2015
tope3x:

They also don't want your ugly self...look who is talking undecided undecided

Am sorry i had to be blunt. Even my worst enemy deserves better than an enslaved AA.
Re: (graphic Diamond Photo) Nicki Minaj Offiicially Gets Engaged With Meek Mill!!!! by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 10, 2015
celebgists:

Ur generation is weak

grin Truth the only thing that stings well
Re: (graphic Diamond Photo) Nicki Minaj Offiicially Gets Engaged With Meek Mill!!!! by celebgists(m): 7:58am On Dec 10, 2015
captainflash:
lipsrsealed

Maybe Her boy friend gave it to her not meek.

White men and their life sha
They are not white
Re: (graphic Diamond Photo) Nicki Minaj Offiicially Gets Engaged With Meek Mill!!!! by captainflash(m): 8:00am On Dec 10, 2015
celebgists:
They are not white
ThAnkS Mr TeAcHer! Of NaIralAnd ColLeGe Of EduCatIoN
Re: (graphic Diamond Photo) Nicki Minaj Offiicially Gets Engaged With Meek Mill!!!! by celebgists(m): 8:05am On Dec 10, 2015
captainflash:
ThAnkS Mr TeAcHer! Of NaIralAnd ColLeGe Of EduCatIoN

U are welcome grin
Re: (graphic Diamond Photo) Nicki Minaj Offiicially Gets Engaged With Meek Mill!!!! by captainflash(m): 8:07am On Dec 10, 2015
celebgists:

U are welcome grin
SmH undecided
Re: (graphic Diamond Photo) Nicki Minaj Offiicially Gets Engaged With Meek Mill!!!! by vizkiz: 8:14am On Dec 10, 2015
naijaboiy:
That ring is supposed to be on meek's fingers. lipsrsealed

Uh? Why
Re: (graphic Diamond Photo) Nicki Minaj Offiicially Gets Engaged With Meek Mill!!!! by naijaboiy: 8:28am On Dec 10, 2015
vizkiz:

Uh? Why

He's the babe lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: (graphic Diamond Photo) Nicki Minaj Offiicially Gets Engaged With Meek Mill!!!! by Davidovinci(m): 8:30am On Dec 10, 2015
Mzgracie:
Does it matter? Even if she's the richest woman in the entire world, she ll still get engaged one day to someone who either has more than enough or less..

They are so cute together, unlike Tyga. Tyga looks like a toyboy.
Nah! Meek is the definition of a t.o.y.boy/b.ยก.t.c.h a$$ nigga..
Nigga literally does everything nicki says with a smile on his face...
Re: (graphic Diamond Photo) Nicki Minaj Offiicially Gets Engaged With Meek Mill!!!! by Emmalaw10(m): 8:33am On Dec 10, 2015
Today is my birthday. There is a tradition here. So, let's see how it goes!

2 Likes

Re: (graphic Diamond Photo) Nicki Minaj Offiicially Gets Engaged With Meek Mill!!!! by Davidovinci(m): 8:39am On Dec 10, 2015
Speechless3:
weak?? No offense mylady, but This tops the list of the dumbest/Ignorant comment I've read today.
Re: (graphic Diamond Photo) Nicki Minaj Offiicially Gets Engaged With Meek Mill!!!! by pretydiva(f): 8:47am On Dec 10, 2015
Hope dis will mk d marriage last undecided
Re: (graphic Diamond Photo) Nicki Minaj Offiicially Gets Engaged With Meek Mill!!!! by celebgists(m): 8:52am On Dec 10, 2015
captainflash:
SmH undecided
Am sorry U are not eligible to say SMH it's only meant for users that have it. #SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: (graphic Diamond Photo) Nicki Minaj Offiicially Gets Engaged With Meek Mill!!!! by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 10, 2015
Davidovinci:

weak?? No offense mylady, but This tops the list of the dumbest/Ignorant comment I've read today.

grin ok

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Churchill Shares Hot Photo / See What Kim Kardashian Got Kanye For Christmas (photos) / Is Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen?? Find Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.