Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

The Theory Of Brown Roofs And The Prevention (pics) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Theory Of Brown Roofs And The Prevention (pics) (2736 Views)

Tips On How To Buy Quality Roofing Sheets, 10 Facts To Note About Fake Roofs / Quality Stone coated Roofs, Grade I & II Now On PROMO & Will last Till July / Imported Stone Coated Roofs Supplier, Expert Roofers In Nigeria? +2348131880944 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Theory Of Brown Roofs And The Prevention (pics) by GeneralBK: 6:52am On Dec 10, 2015
brown roofs are caused by rusting that is a chemical reaction that occurs on a zinc coated metal sheet.

at first the zinc been coated prevents rusting for a long time before it starts rusting thereby turning the roofs in to brownies (brown color)

today there are many homes with brown roofs without knowing the dangers and implications of it. brown roofs can be found anywhere but we have it in a commercial quantity in the SW or western Nigeria.

dangers of being a brownie (having a brown roofs)

* brown roofs are too dirty lacks prestige and causes embarrassments.

* brown roofs causes cancer and other epidemic diseases such as dysentery small pox.

prevention and treatment of brown roofs

* galvanizing the sheet with any protective coating material.

* buying original long lasting sheet.

* Use aluminum sheet instead of zinc sheet.

* educate your tribe, kindred and family on the dangers of having high rate of brown roofs and also the dangers.

* change your roofs

* eradicate poverty so that an average person will afford aluminum sheet.

the pictures below is a typical brown roofs and it's prevention.

source

http://metalroofsgarbodzi..ae/2015/02/do-metal-roofs-rust.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: The Theory Of Brown Roofs And The Prevention (pics) by GeneralBK: 6:54am On Dec 10, 2015
aluminum sheet (recommend) cool

1 Like

Re: The Theory Of Brown Roofs And The Prevention (pics) by SeverusSnape(m): 6:55am On Dec 10, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3172862_ibadanhill_jpeg6628167e97a3562043521f168b3a98ad

The brown roof house at the middle is mine. cry

Thanks for the suggestion, I will get an Aluminum roof ASAP. cool

5 Likes

Re: The Theory Of Brown Roofs And The Prevention (pics) by GeneralBK: 6:56am On Dec 10, 2015
prevention (never too late)

2 Likes

Re: The Theory Of Brown Roofs And The Prevention (pics) by jojomario(m): 6:56am On Dec 10, 2015
@OP, this is politics section. your post is not appropriate here.
Re: The Theory Of Brown Roofs And The Prevention (pics) by GeneralBK: 6:57am On Dec 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin

quite educative cool

1 Like

Re: The Theory Of Brown Roofs And The Prevention (pics) by tunde1200(m): 6:57am On Dec 10, 2015
NICE

2 Likes

Re: The Theory Of Brown Roofs And The Prevention (pics) by GeneralBK: 6:58am On Dec 10, 2015
jojomario:
@OP, this is politics section. your post is not appropriate here.

never mind it will be moved to front page soon cool
Re: The Theory Of Brown Roofs And The Prevention (pics) by SeverusSnape(m): 6:59am On Dec 10, 2015
GeneralBK:

quite educative cool
Very educative. I own a brown roof house in Osogbo. This Christmas, I'll change the roof. Thanks OP.

3 Likes

Re: The Theory Of Brown Roofs And The Prevention (pics) by GeneralBK: 7:00am On Dec 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3172862_ibadanhill_jpeg6628167e97a3562043521f168b3a98ad

The brown roof house at the middle is mine. cry

Thanks for the suggestion, I will get an Aluminum roof ASAP. cool

brown roofs are bad to health you can as well try the galvanization method if you can't afford the aluminum sheet cool

1 Like

Re: The Theory Of Brown Roofs And The Prevention (pics) by GeneralBK: 7:01am On Dec 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Very educative. I own a brown roof house in Osogbo. This Christmas, I'll change the roof. Thanks OP.

Can you afford it? it's costly oo

try this bro

one love

1 Like

Re: The Theory Of Brown Roofs And The Prevention (pics) by SeverusSnape(m): 7:01am On Dec 10, 2015
GeneralBK:

brown roofs are bad to health you can as well try the galvanization method if you can't afford the aluminum sheet cool
Thanks Boss. Please mods front page.

2 Likes

Re: The Theory Of Brown Roofs And The Prevention (pics) by SeverusSnape(m): 7:02am On Dec 10, 2015
GeneralBK:

Can you afford it? it's costly oo
try this bro
one love
Please how much is it? undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Theory Of Brown Roofs And The Prevention (pics) by Karlovich: 7:03am On Dec 10, 2015
Very educative, thank you very much op, you made sense with the pictures included too, even though some ilorinized fellows won't be happy with this

3 Likes

Re: The Theory Of Brown Roofs And The Prevention (pics) by GeneralBK: 7:05am On Dec 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Please how much is it? undecided

depending on how big your house is.

but an average bungalow will cost you around 500k

Yeah you guys from oshogbo are used to bungalow so do you have 500k for aluminum sheet?

bros try the galvanizing method it will cost you less than 50k cool

2 Likes

Re: The Theory Of Brown Roofs And The Prevention (pics) by ruggedboy01: 7:07am On Dec 10, 2015
Una no go kill me for this forum grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Theory Of Brown Roofs And The Prevention (pics) by GeneralBK: 7:07am On Dec 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Thanks Boss. Please mods front page.

cool

welcome happy to help a soul.

water from brown roofs are very acidic shocked

1 Like

Re: The Theory Of Brown Roofs And The Prevention (pics) by SeverusSnape(m): 7:07am On Dec 10, 2015
GeneralBK:

depending on how big your house is.

but an average bungalow will cost you around 500k

Yeah you guys from oshogbo are used to bungalow so do you have 500k for aluminum sheet?
Kai!... It's expensive o

Hmmm... But I'll try my best to get it. I'll recommend it for my neighbors too. We seriously need to upgrade.

Link me with a dealer.

1 Like

Re: The Theory Of Brown Roofs And The Prevention (pics) by 9niceguy(m): 7:07am On Dec 10, 2015
I'm sure they use palm front in SE, mumu. Must you mention any tribe before you pass your message? There is no region without zinc roof in Nigeria.
Educating tho
Re: The Theory Of Brown Roofs And The Prevention (pics) by GeneralBK: 7:09am On Dec 10, 2015
ruggedboy01:
Una no go kill me for this forum grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

am being inspired to save lives from dangers of chemical reaction of rusting cool
Re: The Theory Of Brown Roofs And The Prevention (pics) by SeverusSnape(m): 7:11am On Dec 10, 2015
GeneralBK:

cool

welcome happy to help a soul.

water from brown roofs are very acidic shocked
No wonder!... I was having stomach complications during the rainy season when I taking water gotten from the rain through the roof. sad
Re: The Theory Of Brown Roofs And The Prevention (pics) by SeverusSnape(m): 7:12am On Dec 10, 2015
9niceguy:
I'm sure they use palm front in SE, mumu. Must you mention any tribe before you pass your message? There is no region without zinc roof in Nigeria.
Educating tho
Please do not "tribalize" this informative thread. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: The Theory Of Brown Roofs And The Prevention (pics) by GeneralBK: 7:12am On Dec 10, 2015
9niceguy:
Educating tho

bros you're on your own for bringing trash to this educative thread.

every region has it's own cash crops

but we rate cash crops based on economic value and commercial quality or value.

so don't get it twisted when i give my examples cool

shalom

2 Likes

Re: The Theory Of Brown Roofs And The Prevention (pics) by GeneralBK: 7:13am On Dec 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:

No wonder!... I was having stomach complications during the rainy season when I taking water gotten from the rain through the roof. sad

see the doctor bro asap you may have gotten the cancer of the lungs but that's not your portion Insha'Allah amin cool
Re: The Theory Of Brown Roofs And The Prevention (pics) by GeneralBK: 7:16am On Dec 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Kai!... It's expensive o

Hmmm... But I'll try my best to get it. I'll recommend it for my neighbors too. We seriously need to upgrade.

Link me with a dealer.

Yeah i know you can't afford the aluminum sheet because that part (oshogbo) is so rural but i recommend buying an oil paint and recoat your rusted roofs.
tell your neighbors

operation eradicate brown roofs cool
Re: The Theory Of Brown Roofs And The Prevention (pics) by emmalexabl(m): 7:16am On Dec 10, 2015
Op thanx....
this is very educative...

but you forgot to add that rusted brown roof also rust the brain as well..

most peeps from brown roof republic of Nigeria that are here on nairaland are already proof!

2 Likes

Re: The Theory Of Brown Roofs And The Prevention (pics) by 9niceguy(m): 7:19am On Dec 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Please do not "tribalize" this informative thread. Thanks.
If I hear......let him remove SW and put biafra
Re: The Theory Of Brown Roofs And The Prevention (pics) by GodpunishBuhari: 7:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
GeneralBK:

Yeah i know you can't afford the aluminum sheet because that part (oshogbo) is so rural but i recommend buying an oil paint and recoat your rusted roofs.
tell your neighbors

operation eradicate brown roofs cool

Nice thread LoL

1 Like

Re: The Theory Of Brown Roofs And The Prevention (pics) by Bolacocaine: 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2023
Dawa dawa people

(1) (Reply)

Major Korean Shingles And Melano Roof Tiles In Abuja At Company Prices / 5 Bedroom Duplex Designed and Built - 100%(see PHOTOS Foundation to Painting) / A Luxury 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale At Fagba, Agege Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.