Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Good fellows - Family (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Good fellows (90243 Views)

What do you know about Keeping Birds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good fellows by dunasy(f): 11:09am On Oct 13, 2017
ahnie:

Casler I taya o.

Even ikorodu z abroad.

@Ikorodu is abroad, means I dey abroad niyen.....

Happy birthday to you.'many more fruitful years on good health, plenty love, jaburata money, great accomplishments with joy all round you and your family.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 9:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 9:21pm On Oct 13, 2017
dunasy:

@Ikorodu is abroad, means I dey abroad niyen.....

Happy birthday to you.'many more fruitful years on good health, plenty love, jaburata money, great accomplishments with joy all round you and your family.
thnks ma'am.
Re: Good fellows by zaynie(f): 11:05pm On Oct 13, 2017
ahnie:

haaaa area mama mo loyal gan.amo mi don shift my diary to the diary section.

kisses to the kids!

I don follow you since na!
Well done kiss
Re: Good fellows by Udochee(m): 6:05am On Oct 14, 2017
ahnie:
an**@***
happy birthday Annie. many more wonderful years upon you
PS:- abeg edit your mail address. gotten it
Re: Good fellows by rezzy: 9:49pm On Oct 15, 2017
Happy birthday ahnie. Long life and prosperity in sound health
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 7:57am On Oct 16, 2017
rezzy:
Happy birthday ahnie. Long life and prosperity in sound health

Oniovo tenkhu veli mush!

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 5:22pm On Nov 05, 2017

18 Likes

Re: Good fellows by MissIndependent(f): 6:50pm On Nov 05, 2017
Well Said ahnie. Wanted to tell her same but felt I should mind my business. Lol @Anambra preek grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by Zheemub(f): 7:08pm On Nov 05, 2017
Hmmmmm, the truth is bitter.
It won't be easy starting alone as a single but better off staying in an abusive marriage (as she said).
God will guide her steps and decision.
E-hugs sweets.
Re: Good fellows by zaynie(f): 9:44pm On Nov 05, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Good fellows by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
ahnie:
Benignasweety this z just a piece of my mind:
So tired of reading your sordid tales...haba for jupita's sake.every marriages has its challenges,but yours z too much.

Maybe there z something you did that ur husband knew about and you re scared that once you take a walk ,hs gonna publish it and exposed you.

I remembered your last issues,and how your husband was busy saying nonsense about ur personality and getting stitched up after every birth.who does that?

You need to work on your low esteem,you re beautiful,intelligent and better than you think.dont let any body being you down.

You swore never to go back to your husband again the last time,bit with a wave of his anambra preek you fell yankara and invited him into your Rebecca's hole.

Face the fact...your husband would never change,no matter how hard you try.once an abuser,it takes the grace of medusa to change.imagine him dating ir neighbour in the same compound.and the bullshits.

Continue updating n let people bee dashing you free likes(online sympathy)no help ur self,I would gladly attend you burial proceedings.

People would not help you until you help urself keep decorating your self with,self pity.
You are well lettered,look for alternate means of livelihood and seek for temporary separation.self pity no epp any body.

Pls pardon my venom,I said it outta love.kisses to Zion.
Thanks dear, I truly appreciate..

most times I feel I really need to make tinz work and I forgive then he does worst... My mind will then tell me, maybe just maybe other marriages are even worst, and I sit back in silence... Its killing me, I will not die, I will pass through this phase and I will heal just fyn. My Dear, it's not easy but I trust God and I finally did make a move Yesterday. Thanks for your concern ma.

2 Likes

Re: Good fellows by Zheemub(f): 11:28pm On Nov 05, 2017
Benignasweety:

most times I feel I really need to make tinz work and I forgive then he does worst... My mind will then tell me, maybe just maybe other marriages are even worst, and I sit back in silence... Its killing me, I will not die, I will pass through this phase and I will heal just fyn. My Dear, it's not easy but I trust God and I finally did make a move Yesterday. Thanks for your concern ma.
E-hugs dear.
Every marriage has its ups and downs.
I pray God guide you aright as you take your steps.
Be strong, you aren't alone.
Don't die in a DV marriage. It's not worth it.
Live for your children.
Take care.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 9:59am On Nov 06, 2017
zaynie:
Ahnie!

No let your mouth kee you o. shocked

Ife mi,I know....but she has to epp herself.i think its high time I stop reading ppl's diary.

Agape greetings to you!
Re: Good fellows by Giddyperson: 11:09am On Nov 06, 2017
choi mad Isoko woman, I've missed you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Good fellows by FloraEC(f): 12:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
ahnie I know you meant well for her but there are many ways you should have reached out to her. You should have either pmed or asked for her whatsapp number and poured out all the advice you have, assuming you wrote this in your diary it would've been a diff issue. We've already given her our own advice, words and even said things to her hubby when she complained to us but this time around she's complaining & penning down her pains and thought in her diary but you reading her diary and judging/calling her out is a no no for me. She's an adult dear who can either choose to listen to an advice or ignore it. Biko don't bash me, remember I'm your paddy.

8 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 12:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
FloraEC:
ahnie I know you meant well for her but there are many ways you should have reached out to her. You should have either pmed or asked for her whatsapp number and poured out all the advice you have, assuming you wrote this in your diary it would've been a diff issue. We've already given her our own advice, words and even said things to her hubby when she complained to us but this time around she's complaining & penning down her pains and thought in her diary but you reading her diary and judging/calling her out is a no no for me. She's an adult dear who can either choose to listen to an advice or ignore it. Biko don't bash me, remember I'm your paddy.

Meanwhile who's that agbaya that commented after you, I thought she said she's pregnant ni? From trying to quote her diary and finally carrying her amebo spirit to pregnancy thread to call her out. Keep your advice to yourself cos I seriously hate your type. Serpents in human form.

Ogbanje z worrying me this morning o,holy spirit comma arrest me,just comma take kontrol.sips anointing oyel.

3 Likes

Re: Good fellows by eyinjuege: 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2017
Benignasweety:

Don't forget you are precious. You are someone's child who is loved by her family, whether they insult you or not.
You are also a mother, there is someone depending on you. You cannot afford to not be in good health now. Health is not merely the absence of disease but it's a state of complete physical, social and MENTAL wellbeing.
You need to remove yourself from any toxic situation, whether physical, or psychological.
Your child cannot get the best out of you if your mental and physical well being is compromised. You can't offer him much in such a state.
Take your life back into your own hands and begin to steer your own destiny.
Start looking for a job or business, and pursue that aggressively.
Go back to your parents for a while even if they insult you, they won't throw you away. Your siblings can also help to babysit, while you go out there to look for something to do.
If they can raise you small cash to start something there , that's awesome. If not, start hustling out there. Look for teaching jobs, even if it's preschoolers.
I tried reaching out to you, but I'm still sceptical about losing my anonymity here. But I really do wish you well.

5 Likes

Re: Good fellows by MissIndependent(f): 12:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
FloraEC helloooo, please quote me if you can and stop making snide remarks about your ancestors! Have we met before? have you read my comments before aside ahnie thread here? Do you know me? Buttress your shitty points and then we will take it up from there. Thanks cool

2 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 12:50pm On Nov 06, 2017
Sweetheart this z also my diary ooo,besides I meant well.i'm so tired of crying on benny's behalf.

Miss independent,if trully you took benny's case to pregnancy section,it ain't cool at all.i could remember your asking her one nasty question sometimes back about her son,and she gave you a beautiful n mature reply.if you hav any issues with her,pls sort it out.

Need I remind us that...every marriage get its own k-legs abi Na bowlegs.benny z a little Blue now,but am sure she knows what z best for her and would do the right thing.
I don't support her divorcing her husband,but a little separation would do her more good.if only she has a place to stay,which to me z her major concern.

Benny my tots are with you..udo nwannem ife ga diri gi mma o.ebezina
Re: Good fellows by MissIndependent(f): 12:53pm On Nov 06, 2017
ahnie:
Sweetheart this z also my diary ooo,besides I meant well.i'm so tired of crying on benny's behalf.

Miss independent,if trully you took benny's case to pregnancy section,it ain't cool at all.i could remember your asking her one nasty question sometimes back about her son,and she gave you a beautiful n mature reply.if you hav any issues with her,pls sort it out.

Need I remind us that...every marriage get its own k-legs abi Na bowlegs.benny z a little Blue now,but am sure she knows what z best for her and would do the right thing.
I don't support her divorcing her husband,but a little separation would do her more good.if only she has a place to stay,which to me z her major concern.

Benny my tots are with you..udo nwannem ife ga diri gi mma o.ebezina

Babe I don't know what she is talking about the only comment I ever made about DV on pregnancy section was regarding Damsel21 that was far back as May can't even remember. I don't even comment on pregnancy thread please go through my posts. Thanks
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 12:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
Ogbanje z doing me o...nawa o.how comes all of you are crawling out from your hideouts just because of my observation in benny's case.

eyinjuege tenkhu for the sound contribution.

At all of you....diary closed!
Re: Good fellows by MissIndependent(f): 12:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
Benignasweety:

Just do what is right and what your mind tells you to do you are an adult. Never allow anyone take away your shine because you are a star. Goodluck...

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 12:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
Giddyperson:
choi mad Isoko woman, I've missed you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mad anambra woman...how are you!how z oga n giddy baby?

I take style miss you sha grin grin
Re: Good fellows by Giddyperson: 1:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
ahnie:

Mad anambra woman...how are you!how z oga n giddy baby?

I take style miss you sha grin grin
Lol, oga is fine, giddybaby has been under the weather, on top of that, everyone around us now has apollo, we are trying to jump and pass. How's Zino and Chibobo, and Mr. Ahlex's bald head cheesy
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 1:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
Giddyperson:

Lol, oga is fine, giddybaby has been under the weather, on top of that, everyone around us now has apollo, we are trying to jump and pass. How's Zino and Chibobo, and Mr. Ahlex's bald head cheesy

How dare you call my husby a baldie?I wee shoot you now ooooo.
Here in USA( United state of Asaba)we don't know what z called Apollo ooo. grin
Re: Good fellows by Giddyperson: 1:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
ahnie:

How dare you call my husby a baldie?I wee shoot you now ooooo.
Here in USA( United state of Asaba)we don't know what z called Apollo ooo. grin
Someone I know once wrote and I quote "Even Ikorodu is abroad".

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 1:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
Giddyperson:

Someone I know once wrote and I quote "Even Ikorodu is abroad".
that would be me.

Oshey!
Re: Good fellows by FloraEC(f): 1:34pm On Nov 06, 2017
MissIndependent:
FloraEC helloooo, please quote me if you can and stop making snide remarks about your ancestors! Have we met before? have you read my comments before aside ahnie thread here? Do you know me? Buttress your shitty points and then we will take it up from there. Thanks cool

My bad dear, i thought twas miss-Nairaland. smiley Very sorry smiley

Meanwhile I don't even know my ancestors
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 1:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
FloraEC:

My bad dear, i thought twas miss-Nairaland. smiley Very sorry smiley

Meanwhile I don't even know my ancestors

You see say Na you the hormones dey do shuntin.....glad it ended this way.

Oshey!

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by FloraEC(f): 1:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
ahnie:

Ogbanje z worrying me this morning o,holy spirit comma arrest me,just comma take kontrol.sips anointing oyel.

Anointing oyel can purge oo tongue sofri sofri. If you read what I wrote well you'll know I mean no harm. This is your diary in family section that people can comment on, you should've either pmed her dear or whatsapp her. If I'm the one, I'll be terribly mad cos is breech of privacy(is her diary), I know you'll feel the same when someone reads your diary on diary section, call you out to give you advice. We've already advised her the way we can and is left for her to do what she wants. She's like a sister to me or maybe I'm just being too emotional.

Meanwhile is me Prettyhurts, one love smiley
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 4:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
FloraEC:

Anointing oyel can purge oo tongue sofri sofri. If you read what I wrote well you'll know I mean no harm. This is your diary in family section that people can comment on, you should've either pmed her dear or whatsapp her. If I'm the one, I'll be terribly mad cos is breech of privacy(is her diary), I know you'll feel the same when someone reads your diary on diary section, call you out to give you advice. We've already advised her the way we can and is left for her to do what she wants. She's like a sister to me or maybe I'm just being too emotional.

Meanwhile is me Prettyhurts, one love smiley
welcome back.glad to know its you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) / My Mom’s Market List 1984: See How Far Nigeria Has Gone (Photo) / Parental Guide: Bringing Up A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.