Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,422 members, 7,954,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:01 AM

Good fellows - Family (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Good fellows (92221 Views)

What do you know about Keeping Birds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good fellows by DrClemzzY(m): 11:55am On Jun 20, 2017
Happy birthday, ZINO.
Re: Good fellows by thorpido(m): 1:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
I didn't know you have delivered.Congrats.
Re: Good fellows by rezzy: 4:53pm On Jun 20, 2017
Happy birthday to Little Miss Zino. God bless your new age
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 7:43am On Jun 21, 2017
Una tenkhu...oshey!
@Doc thorpido...since first of may.
Rezzy woh'ko bi wro.e've family ran?
Comtem2011 tenkhu ma'am
Dr clemzzy...we are grateful.

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by bumbex(f): 10:09am On Jun 22, 2017
congratulations to mama zino ...sorry it's coming. My regards to zino and chibobo.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 2:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
bumbex:
congratulations to mama zino ...sorry it's coming. My regards to zino and chibobo.

Oshey...tenkhu!

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 9:31pm On Jun 23, 2017
Hello padi me,it yaff tey o.i wantu to tell you what happened this evening tho am not happy abt it.(you know I can always confide in yew...yes YEW my diary.

I hav this pressing waist issue,the thing started sinc yesterday evening,so all tru last NYT I cudnt rotate it(not what you think o)Mr ahlez did most of the carry carry of chisom(chibobo)for me.fast-forwarded to this morning he was still perplexed that I nor even fit comot from bed.so he asked wetin we go do concerning the waist.

He played with his kids,gave me money to prepare food,and tld me bye and left for work.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
I managed to bathe my kids...i didn't even bother to mop(where I see the strength)washed the nappies and few clothes,we ate and viola...i leggo myself ontop bed.sleep here I come.zino managed to sleep.woke up 3.30pm seems the rain was drizzling,strapped chisom to my back,and held Zino's hand.the market z just like 5minis walk from my home.

I kept zino with my neighbours that sell utensils close to the market and I went to purchase the soup items.after finishing buying,I never knew that my umbrella decided to look for trouble.the umbrella splitter one kain tinini drop of water for the woman garri.i heard the woman calling her mother(not me)onye iberibe.

Mehn I quickly countered her by saying instead of abusing her mother(not me)she shud hav told me,and I would hav calmly apologise to her.she told me...why you nor go see say your umbrella don our water for my garri.i was still in6thin on her telling me subtly instead of cussing,that besides I was carrying a lil child.she said...abi Na JESUS you carry for back(shocked)mehn I threw my cool inside cooler and I was ready for a spoil.i told her to come make I use my hands pitch those artificial fowl feathers Wey she fix for eyes as lashes.Nansense pennywise pound foolish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
I ain't proud of my altercation with her sha....but wetin vex me Na the negative lingua that she used on her mother.my first time of quarrelling in the market....not cool mehn.xchanging banters with an illiterate market woman.

Beyedew Berra comot your eyes for my onions water bussiness.
Benignasweety please kindly apply wisdom,you are always in my prayers.every marriage get I'm own wahala.kisses to Zion.
Mrs Dunasy u yaf finally given up on your Diary....the thing nor dey gree open.
Liftenhands how x yew n ekene.
Giddyperson long time,how z lil bae dooying?
Forzarush thank God that you are okay now.
Cherrymum1...nwanne biko gba'aram mu o.
Missmalachi easy peasy delivery to you.drikb(ikechukwu)long time...how z school?how far with the accommodation thingy,hope you,ve seen.dyt finest mama you why the MIA mode?
Mr udochee how z the family!

4 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2017
Dear diary....have I told you that chisom hav curly strands(hair)very sweet long curly hair.unlike zino that ate my long natural hair and wen she was birthed,she nor even carry hair come,Na baldhair(isi-nkwocha)

So all those beautiful hairbands I bot for zino I yaff decided to bee using them to beautify chibobo.yes nau.zino z on low cut...she nor dey gree plait her hair.

So this evening after bathing chibobo I wore him Zino's GOWN.((Yes ooo)I still yaff some of Zino's undersized beautiful gowns left.i didn't gift all of them away,I kept some.

The father walked in on us this evening and saw chibobo on gown,dude cudnt believe his ears.i girl(ed)boy (ed)chibobo o my boy was looking so adorable.that child came with his own anointing.

Dear diary pls I wantu sleep.....hope to talk tu yew 2mao.

Shallom!

4 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 6:30am On Jun 24, 2017
Goodmotning splendor trust you had a good nyt rest?me I didn't ooo.after 12am devotion,they brought the light,xini woke up to join us but she was not the Person incharged.zino demanded for beans,I gave it to her,the drama kween squeezed her face and complained of it being peppery.i kuku settle down eat the bean.meanwhile chisom was sleeping peacefully in his cot(kisses that child came with his own style.fyn boi...omenka nnanya!

I was jejely sleepin in the cushion with chisom after the father brought him to me to be breas.tfed,zino came and told me to keep chisom inside his cot so that she can lie down with me....mba o I Kant deal mehn

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 6:49am On Jun 24, 2017
Dear splendour...kikiki Mr ahlez screamed around 4.00am I woke up from my patchy patchy sleep...wetin happen naa daddy.me Wey return back to tee bedroom to lay on the tiles.

Mr ahlez told me that zino urinated on the bed...i cudnt help bot laff out loud.so daddy because zino pee for bed naim make you shout like say them beat you for dream.

Now zino z disturbing my eardrum with national anthem and school matchpass songs say Na morning devotion she z dooyin.

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by Dyt(f): 4:55pm On Jun 25, 2017
Mrs Ahlez
I dey oo
I dey see every every
Good thing school is on vacation now
I have more time for NL
Kikiki

How are the little ones
Re: Good fellows by ifyalways(f): 1:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
Dyt:
Mrs Ahlez
I dey oo
I dey see every every
Good thing school is on vacation now
I have more time for NL
Kikiki

How are the little ones
Madam. Ramadan Kareem. I mailed you.
Re: Good fellows by Dyt(f): 1:23pm On Jun 26, 2017
ifyalways:

Madam. Ramadan Kareem. I mailed you.

√√
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 3:23am On Jul 03, 2017
Help splendour....sup with yew these past days?your bae z not sound(God pls heal me)scared of goyin to the hospital.still managing myself tho.

Seems Daddy z a lil bit disconnected...He now keeps to himself,like seriously murmuring to himself.abi Na midlife crisis dey worry am.aint sure tho.

Things took a swift downtown financially,but hey wee are still pulling tru.He has right to bee worried sha...but wen you overthink...E nor good.

I feel for him tho...but hey,itiz gonna bee better in no distant time.but must he keep to himself? undecided.

2 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 3:34am On Jul 03, 2017
So Mrs talkie paid us a visit....she and her entourage.we went into serious chit chatting and we really gossiped.

I missed church service today(ooops)I purposely skipped going to church today,because of what happened to me last sunday(my wrapper fell off)my Timbuktu was seen(no underwear nada nada(hey skip the imagination ooo.

So as a NWA isoko bae...shame still Dey kash me.even my movements during broadlight z even co-ordinated.i nor dry kukuma dry come outside before xcept wen fetching water.

I knew that was the reason why Mrs talkie visited me today,she wanted me to tell her I blatantly refused coming to church today.but I shoved her off.

4 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 3:44am On Jul 03, 2017
Thank God for the oneness of my family,lord we are grateful for witnessing yet another new brand day.lord bless the genuine work of our hands,pls keep us far away from harm's way,draw us closer to thee o lord,may we also reign continually in the camp of our enemies,bless those seeking for children,provide jobs for the jobless ones
Sound health to the sick ones
Repair everybroken marriages
Keep our children safe
Let love reign in her homes
Help us to bee transparent in our dealings
Foil every kidnapping attack
Cause chaos in the camps of our enemies....in Jesus name I pray...Amen!

6 Likes

Re: Good fellows by lobell: 7:24am On Jul 03, 2017
ahnie:
So Mrs talkie paid us a visit....she and her entourage.we went into serious chit chatting and we really gossiped.

I missed church service today(ooops)I purposely skipped going to church today,because of what happened to me last sunday(my wrapper fell off)my Timbuktu was seen(no underwear nada nada(hey skip the imagination ooo.

So as a NWA isoko bae...shame still Dey kash me.even my movements during broadlight z even co-ordinated.i nor dry kukuma dry come outside before xcept wen fetching water.

I knew that was the reason why Mrs talkie visited me today,she wanted me to tell her I blatantly refused coming to church today.but I shoved her off.

See as you don yeyebrity. Tell dem say na wardrobe malfunction na. Enjoy ya fresh air joor, no time to check time.
Re: Good fellows by DrIkB: 8:34am On Jul 06, 2017
ahnie:
I ain't proud of my altercation with her sha....but wetin vex me Na the negative lingua that she used on her mother.my first time of quarrelling in the market....not cool mehn.xchanging banters with an illiterate market woman.

Beyedew Berra comot your eyes for my onions water bussiness.
Benignasweety please kindly apply wisdom,you are always in my prayers.every marriage get I'm own wahala.kisses to Zion.
Mrs Dunasy u yaf finally given up on your Diary....the thing nor dey gree open.
Liftenhands how x yew n ekene.
Giddyperson long time,how z lil bae dooying?
Forzarush thank God that you are okay now.
Cherrymum1...nwanne biko gba'aram mu o.
Missmalachi easy peasy delivery to you.drikb(ikechukwu)long time...how z school?how far with the accommodation thingy,hope you,ve seen.dyt finest mama you why the MIA mode?
Mr udochee how z the family!
Awe, Mrs Alex, it's been exams, Am fine. For the accommodation still looking for. But I just be in School hostel again
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 8:15am On Jul 09, 2017
Hello splend

Hapi Sunday yo you n yours.

Am happy this morning....just woke up xo I wont bee going to church today.wanna know why?

Ayam still ashamed of what happened to me 2 Sundays aback.

Chisom z now smiling...his smiles are killing!Big boy..
He z a very handsome boy.
Zino z killing us with disturbances oooo.its eida she z trying to forcekiss chibobo,or tryin to carry him.

Wee have chased n chastise her...for wia
She wee not hear!
As for Mr ahlez...He still keeps to himself,I caught him CRYING inside the loo.
God man has done his worse,God please Harken unto the supplications of thyservant.
Hmmm as for me,I am always too weak to get up these past days.

Chisom has started talking Gibberish...E dey sweet my heart.the boy z meetin his milestones.choi my boy z very cute,gentle and meek.

We look forward to going for Awa 10 weeks immunization nxt week Tuesday.

Shalom!

5 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 8:26am On Jul 09, 2017
My omugwo z coming to an end...what z my fate?
Gosh I don't intend working for anybody again...
Enuf of answering sir/maam,having to drag my blaak ass off the bed 4am,draggin too kids along...mba I yaff give up.

Imagine wen I went to pay kight bill I had to take zino along...chibobo was a month on the dot.Chisom's neck almost got stuck on the entrance electronic door of the bank.mba chukwu aju ihe ojor(God forbid)

After paying whilst coming back zino started her mini demonstration she refused to board the keke,and I was still in shock of what I just experienced in the bank.i had to giv zino small isoko spanking!imagine I also even forgot to make photocopies.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 8:35am On Jul 09, 2017
We had to go back again n make photocopies...imagine the stress...zino refused my holdin her hands while zebra crossing the road.i held my patience tightly because I was going bonkers.i hav to bribe her by buying vickz lemon plus for her in bulk.its well.

So I hav decided not to work again,but to sit at home,get FAT with flappy fleshly christian mothers arms,and to have thick yam legs and to bee hairy chested,with luck on my side I might even start having mustache on my chin,rearing children like rabbit grin n tying wrapper on my chest sitting in the parlour.i must also make sure that I must join the street gossip wagon in my street..I wee make sure that...i wee knack my husband very well,the man wee hear am,pregnancy thread wee bee seeing me every year...Halleluya.

3 Likes

Re: Good fellows by DrClemzzY(m): 10:09am On Jul 09, 2017
hahahahahahahaha...*i wee knack my husband, preqnancy thread will be seeinq me evry year* qat me.
Goodmorninq mrs ahlez, hws chisom nd zino?
Re: Good fellows by Giddyperson: 12:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
Uhmmm clears throats.... Just out of curiosity Mrs Ahnie... What is Timbuktu grin
Re: Good fellows by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 10, 2017
grin cheesy cheesy this woman. Your last post left me in stitches
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 5:13pm On Jul 10, 2017
Dear diary...

Congratulations to mee,I did made mention of my plans.so I started it to,I ate 3 packs of indomie super packs.coman see me perspirating...i then downloaded it with 2 big bottles of Pepsi cola.

Mr ahlez was just shaking his head(who cares)after rating it,I rested for few seconds,I tricked zino to the parlour and tuned to jimjam(guess how much I love you z Zino's fav cartoon.

So I called me ahlez into the bedroom.oga was not understanding ooo.i said DADDY e get as e dey do me....i want to Knack.coman knack me ayam in the mood.the poor dude was just looking at me.

I guess he got confused....I Brough him out of his reverie,oga no gree co-operate.Nwoke ossissa went back to continue fixing the windows.

4 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 5:23pm On Jul 10, 2017
Dear diary...imagine zino gossiping me to her Dad cool shocked cool shocked shocked.i don't know what they were saying sha...but my instincts told me...it must bee abt mama zino.whenever zino sees me coming...she wee bee telling her daddy that....daddy keep kwayet,mamazino z coming.

This morning she was just singing aloud:
Education,Education.
Education z my right,
Dode(Gold)z dud(good)
Silver z dud(good)
They are not my right.
My right z education.
Education z my right.

I quickly told her to go meet her and play the education demo for him.Guess she x missing her 4ma school mates..

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 10, 2017
Kai , this woman will not kill somebody with laff.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 9:29am On Jul 12, 2017
Dear splendour

Pls say a prayer for me....ayam down again.

Shalom! cry
Re: Good fellows by Liftedhands(f): 11:10am On Jul 12, 2017
ahnie:
Dear splendour

Pls say a prayer for me....ayam down again.

Shalom! cry
Awww NNE zino ndo! The Lord is your strength. My love to my favourite bae zino, kisses to chisom (obinnaya). Ekene says hi.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 5:08am On Jul 14, 2017
Liftedhands:
Awww NNE zino ndo! The Lord is your strength. My love to my favourite bae zino, kisses to chisom (obinnaya). Ekene says hi.
Awwwww Adadioramma dalu sor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (32) (Reply)

I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People / Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? / What The Law Says About Next-of-kin In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.