Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,259 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Collete Nwadike Wins Exquisite Face Of The Universe - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Collete Nwadike Wins Exquisite Face Of The Universe (21741 Views)

Ogoo Nwadike Wins Face Of Idemili Pageant (Photos) / Nwadike Gloria Kelechi Wins Miss Planet Nigeria 2015 (photos) / Collete Nwadike For The Face Of Universe World Finals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collete Nwadike Wins Exquisite Face Of The Universe by VOICEOFJUSTICE: 11:55am On Dec 10, 2015
Haba!!! How come she took it from Megida?
Re: Collete Nwadike Wins Exquisite Face Of The Universe by mike76chi: 11:56am On Dec 10, 2015
Unclad is now part of world fame. Well signs that the world is coming to an end. One can still make fame in the Lord. This is moral decadence
Re: Collete Nwadike Wins Exquisite Face Of The Universe by bluntspade: 11:57am On Dec 10, 2015
she's perfect
Re: Collete Nwadike Wins Exquisite Face Of The Universe by validman7(m): 11:57am On Dec 10, 2015
pweety ibo damsel doing her thing...nne carry go
Re: Collete Nwadike Wins Exquisite Face Of The Universe by spacks(m): 11:57am On Dec 10, 2015
nawao! girls no be guys mate oh, dis my mate 4 schul don turn model n celebrity overnight. #God abeg help we guys
Re: Collete Nwadike Wins Exquisite Face Of The Universe by ayinde2ade(m): 11:59am On Dec 10, 2015
McBrooklyn:
Chai! OP, you for put discretion for this ish now . . . Ah dey fast for 40 Days Since Last Month and today na the last day And Pastor talk say no unclothedness during the fasting and now you don spoil fasting for person now angry angry
grin
McBrooklyn:
Chai! OP, you for put discretion for this ish now . . . Ah dey fast for 40 Days Since Last Month and today na the last day And Pastor talk say no unclothedness during the fasting and now you don spoil fasting for person now angry angry
who send u to open the thread?
Re: Collete Nwadike Wins Exquisite Face Of The Universe by thundafire: 12:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
if President Buhari catch u,cs he is dy MR TOURISM OF THE UNIVERSE nd he cnt share his title with a female oooo

1 Like

Re: Collete Nwadike Wins Exquisite Face Of The Universe by blaise00700(m): 12:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
Flavour food don ready ooo come chop grin

1 Like

Re: Collete Nwadike Wins Exquisite Face Of The Universe by Chukazu: 12:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
olapluto:
Same eyebrow shape as millions of girls on fb. Nothing unique about these girls abeg. Paint face, carry bitumen draw arc over the eye, pout, take pix...oh with a fake long hair too.

you know about her beauty, but do you know about her "brain?"
,you know the shape of her eyebrow, do you know the shape of her "heart?"
It's beauty and brain
Re: Collete Nwadike Wins Exquisite Face Of The Universe by Speakdatruth: 12:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
cute face cute lips
Re: Collete Nwadike Wins Exquisite Face Of The Universe by Nicepoker(m): 12:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
Meeloreh:
She's actually pretty. Who else notice the bad posture in the first pix- the fourth girl from the left wearing cream
ox bow lake.

1 Like

Re: Collete Nwadike Wins Exquisite Face Of The Universe by Sochimaobim(m): 12:13pm On Dec 10, 2015
I had a cool chance to blip this babe in my second yr in UNIZIK, but I blew it. I was busy chasing her friend, while she liked me then. I missed both of them at the end...
Chei, see Collete wey dey read English daa yr. I remember when we met again last yr at the Anambra end of the year party, she was looking at me as if she can't recognise me again. well, I guess she was saying 'Sochi, u can't get close to me now'. lol.
Goodluck to u dear, soar higher..
Re: Collete Nwadike Wins Exquisite Face Of The Universe by spacks(m): 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2015
Sochimaobim:
I had a cool chance to blip this babe in my second yr in UNIZIK, but I blew it. I was busy chasing her friend, while she liked me then. I missed both of them at the end...
Chei, see Collete wey dey read English daa yr. I remember when we met again last yr at the Anambra end of the year party, she was looking at me as if she can't recognise me again. well, I guess she was saying 'Sochi, u can't get close to me now'. lol.
bros, we ar together here. but noting spoil
Re: Collete Nwadike Wins Exquisite Face Of The Universe by kayalla(f): 12:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
congrats to her, she's pretty no too much foundation, cement and all those concrete for face.
Re: Collete Nwadike Wins Exquisite Face Of The Universe by Davefirst(m): 12:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
Learn Computer: What You Need To Know About Data. Have a look at it! https://www.nairaland.com/2792756/learn-computer-what-need-know#40869160
Re: Collete Nwadike Wins Exquisite Face Of The Universe by Dopeluiz(m): 12:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
Oyin,ma ex fine pass am
Re: Collete Nwadike Wins Exquisite Face Of The Universe by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
Berrylite:
She is actually beautiful
yeah, just like you!!
Re: Collete Nwadike Wins Exquisite Face Of The Universe by highlandah5: 12:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
OYA FLAVOR...FOOD DON READY
Re: Collete Nwadike Wins Exquisite Face Of The Universe by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
Speechless3:
Cute kiss
yep, same as u!
Re: Collete Nwadike Wins Exquisite Face Of The Universe by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
olapluto:
Same eyebrow shape as millions of girls on fb. Nothing unique about these girls abeg. Paint face, carry bitumen draw arc over the eye, pout, take pix...oh with a fake long hair too.

Funny you!
Re: Collete Nwadike Wins Exquisite Face Of The Universe by ogaprime(m): 1:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
olapluto:

Even same bleach skins and bad characters nd behaviours, same mentality and mind set....negative etcs
Re: Collete Nwadike Wins Exquisite Face Of The Universe by JbravoAdodger(m): 1:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
Sochimaobim:

Famzin toh bad gan leleyi ohh!! shocked
Re: Collete Nwadike Wins Exquisite Face Of The Universe by francisbarrack(m): 1:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
magicminister:
Yawns
Ms exquisite face of the universe??
Nna I never hear that one before.
Anyway, the one I consider a big deal is ms nigeria and ms world.

So many beauty pageant competitions

Ms world
Ms nigeria
Ms commonwealth
Ms ecowas
Ms tourism
Ms tura soap

I can't name them all.
Congrats to the winner of this ms ummmmm..... I cant even remember the long name again

Edit
OKAY, I just saw her picture.
Nothing special about her looks. I am not tryna hate and I really congratulate her but she looks like em expensive bishes we fuccck eryday!

Mis nairaland.
Miss facebook
Miss state
Re: Collete Nwadike Wins Exquisite Face Of The Universe by BOWOTO(m): 1:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
Her forming go increase now.
Re: Collete Nwadike Wins Exquisite Face Of The Universe by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
Nice try but her make up artist sha.
Re: Collete Nwadike Wins Exquisite Face Of The Universe by benboa(m): 1:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
francisbarrack:

Mis nairaland.
Miss facebook
Miss state

MISS TURA SOAP...... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...KI..KI..KI

1 Like

Re: Collete Nwadike Wins Exquisite Face Of The Universe by Tobium1(m): 1:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
De sun will always and forever rise from the East
Re: Collete Nwadike Wins Exquisite Face Of The Universe by Allosaurus: 1:58pm On Dec 10, 2015

1 Like

Re: Collete Nwadike Wins Exquisite Face Of The Universe by bewla(m): 2:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
Berrylite:
She is actually beautiful
But u are more beautiful
Re: Collete Nwadike Wins Exquisite Face Of The Universe by ilovecritics(m): 3:09pm On Dec 10, 2015
magicminister:
Yawns
Ms exquisite face of the universe??
Nna I never hear that one before.
Anyway, the one I consider a big deal is ms nigeria and ms world.

So many beauty pageant competitions

Ms world
Ms nigeria
Ms commonwealth
Ms ecowas
Ms tourism
Ms tura soap

I can't name them all.
Congrats to the winner of this ms ummmmm..... I cant even remember the long name again

Edit
OKAY, I just saw her picture.
Nothing special about her looks. I am not tryna hate and I really congratulate her but she looks like em expensive bishes we fuccck eryday!

Word!
Re: Collete Nwadike Wins Exquisite Face Of The Universe by ilovecritics(m): 3:13pm On Dec 10, 2015
thundafire:
if President Buhari catch u,cs he is dy MR TOURISM OF THE UNIVERSE nd he cnt share his title with a female oooo

Tell am oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MAKE yourself a SHOE this 2019!!! / Deola Sagoe Dragged For Using White Models In Advert / Best Cream And Soap For A Fair Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.