Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Why Are Some People Scared Of Going On Leave?? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Are Some People Scared Of Going On Leave?? (720 Views)

I Have This Amazing Business Idea, But Scared To Quit My Job! / 10 Reasons Why Some People Will Never Succeed / Please Help! My Boss Is Scared I Will Replace Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some People Scared Of Going On Leave?? by rexbuton: 9:30am On Dec 10, 2015
Good morning Nigerians
From my personal experience, majority of people I've worked with always complain about how stressful their jobs are, how they have this upper and lower back pain etc but when their leave is due esp annual leave, they refuse to proceed! They just ignore it
Why are they scared of going on leave?? They are scared of sharing their seats with colleagues?
I've begun my 12-day leave and I won't miss office one bit. Anyone scared here?
Re: Why Are Some People Scared Of Going On Leave?? by mannobi(m): 9:35am On Dec 10, 2015
K
Re: Why Are Some People Scared Of Going On Leave?? by Cholls(m): 9:35am On Dec 10, 2015
My brother first cure own fear. You better miss your seat now before someone come food from your mouth.
Re: Why Are Some People Scared Of Going On Leave?? by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 10, 2015
They are afraid that they may just leave from there.
Re: Why Are Some People Scared Of Going On Leave?? by braine(m): 9:36am On Dec 10, 2015
Most jobs these days are not very secured. You dont want someone else to do better at your job ultimately making you look redundant, except you're the only one who does what you do. So you have to guard your space judiciously.
Re: Why Are Some People Scared Of Going On Leave?? by rexbuton: 10:23am On Dec 10, 2015
Of course no one is the best in his job.. I think what keeps your job is not efficient you are but your relationships and disposition to the job. I'm not saying efficiency doesn't count- actually it is the most important factor, but it accounts for about 65%. My thoughts anyway

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Military / .j / Entrepreneurs Advise Me!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.