Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Reasons why you should promote your business on Pinterest - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Reasons why you should promote your business on Pinterest (799 Views)

Online Business Is An Illusion - There's No Business On The Internet / Where You Should Promote Your Business In Nigeria / Why You Should Promote Your Pure Water Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons why you should promote your business on Pinterest by Ben1975(m): 10:02am On Dec 10, 2015
I know most Nigerians including business Nigerians dont consider Pinterest as a viable social media platform

I too thought that way. I am a guy and I was being sent pictures of ladies garms, puppy dogs and pictures of little kids to promote Pinterest so I dismissed it out right (they need to change that strategy).

It was only till members of a marketing platform I frequent told me that Pinterest is a good medium for marketing online business. I thought "really? Pinterest??" so I started giving it a closer look then I became pleasantly surprised.

Reasons to join Pinterest:

* It has over 70 million active users
* Despite what you may think you can advertise and promote pretty much anything and everything on pinterest =- just make sure you have good pictures and you pin and repin regularly
* People are naturally visually orientated so the better you pix and infographics the more follows and repins of your boards you will get
* You can get followers on autopilot even when you are not promoting
* There is subject material on practically anything you can think of
* Pinterest has the capacity to drive more targeted traffic to your offering than Facebook because of its ease of sharing and visual orientation

Check it out - lets discuss it: Pinterest.Com

Pinning stuff and repinning other peoples pins and encouraging people to pin on your boards will spread awareness about your business

By the way before you ask I am not affiliated or employed by Pinterest I just think its a shame so few Nigerians are using it to market there business

Important note to affiliate marketers: unfortunately affiliate link are automatically banned so what you will have to do is create a redirect page from your websites server instead.

Also please folks no b do anyhow for dis platform. We want to cultivate a good rep for Nigeria every bodies actions count

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Effective Bussiness Tips For Beginners / Where To Buy Keke Napep Up To 10...pls Give Me The Info / Fx Restriction On 41 Items: Time For Honest Conversation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.