Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,437 members, 7,826,692 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

The Scam Called MG Resources. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Scam Called MG Resources. (9741 Views)

Invitation For Assessment From Mg Resources / Mg Resources Invitation / Mg Resource (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Scam Called MG Resources. by olayinka1234: 11:05am On Dec 10, 2015
Hey Nairalanders.

I have been often received messages from these scums called MG global resources constantly every other day. How they get my details is still beyond me. I was angered this morning and took the man up. You will find underneath the screen grabs of our conversation.(Their message is coloured yellow while mine is blue).
What I am able to decipher from all these is that youths should know their worth and not get thrown around by these scalawags! They keep doing it because people keeps going there. I am writing this to inform Nigerian youths that these guys are unscrupulous piece of shit! Let us know our worth. By so doing, we won't get thrown around by these liars.
If there is a Nairalander that has contrary opinion to these I've said or has any family member or friend that once worked there and was given a car or sent overseas, should let us know.
I have little or no patience for these scammers.
May God make our paths green and keep our crowns beaded.

Best Regards.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Scam Called MG Resources. by minudus: 11:13am On Dec 10, 2015
MG RESOURCES INVITE YOU FOR TEST/BRIEFING BY 9AM ON FRI,11/12/15 @161 IKORODU ROAD BESIDE LANRE SHITTU MOTOR,AFTER UNION HOME/CONOIL,ONIPANU B/STOP.

wow.... i just got this from them
Re: The Scam Called MG Resources. by MrHighSea: 11:44am On Dec 10, 2015
No tym for SMS. I pack shit for mouth call dem, i guess d man must b demoralized or resign dt day.
Re: The Scam Called MG Resources. by minudus: 12:23pm On Dec 10, 2015
hmmmmmm...
same pple with different format

YOU ARE QUALIFIED TO WRITE THE JOB TEST/BRIEFING MEDPRO BRANCH OFFICE,161 IKORODU RD,OPPOSITE ECOBANK ONIPANU,LAGOS. On THURS 20/8/15. by 9AM. 080 3244 5128
Re: The Scam Called MG Resources. by jidedo: 3:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
If MG is real, no be them go dey disturb us. Na we go dey run follow them. Desperate mofos

2 Likes

Re: The Scam Called MG Resources. by ednut1(m): 3:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
do not bother responding to those fools, dat was how one of dem wit ikeja replied my message sayin 2013 has almost ended what have you achieved you will remain jobless grin

1 Like

Re: The Scam Called MG Resources. by Biodunkuye(f): 12:33pm On Dec 18, 2015
It's no more mg resources now mpg ng n it has d same address of mg resources. Why wud firm change name jus like dt.so if u c mpg ng,its d same as mg or bg.
Re: The Scam Called MG Resources. by bicon(m): 4:07pm On May 06, 2017
Sometimes your ability to sources out information stands u out whether graduate or not. I just this same text now and since I didn't apply for such organization, I decided to ask google bfor calling the number.....
Thanks for the heads up
Re: The Scam Called MG Resources. by otryzz: 5:49pm On Nov 24, 2017
Re: The Scam Called MG Resources. by Kelvinkinvi1: 10:54am On Jan 19, 2018
I wonder the problems with fellow Nigerians why not face the fact over time we call ALL offers a scam common over 4years all companies asking you to pay license is a scam...lets face the fact, if these companies are truly scams let face it CALL THE POLICE AND HELP THE SOCIETY...AT THIS JUNCTION MOST PEOPLE MISSES OPPORTUNITY BASED ON INFORMATION THEY GET ON SITE LIKE THIS
Re: The Scam Called MG Resources. by emceedcent(m): 2:18pm On Feb 19, 2018
Got this also...

BASED ON YOUR CV, YOU'RE INVITED FOR YOUR INTERVIEW @ NO 19 LAPO COMPLEX, OFF OGUNLESI STREET ONIPANU. 9:AM 20/02/18 ENQ. MR. MR. OLUWASEUN 070-6186-9328

(1) (Reply)

Ever Gotten A Job Through Facebook Jobs / The 27 Highest-paying Jobs That Doesn’t Require A University Degree / When Alder Consulting Broke My Heart!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.