Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,149 members, 7,825,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Infinix, Tecno And Itel Owned By Same Company-- Transsion Holdings - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix, Tecno And Itel Owned By Same Company-- Transsion Holdings (16464 Views)

Inside Transsion’s (Mother Company Of Tecno/Infinix) Headquarter In Shanghai. / Do You Know That Infinix And Itel Phones Are Owned By Tecno Mobile / Did You Know: TECNO, Infinix, And Itel Are Owned By The Same Company? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix, Tecno And Itel Owned By Same Company-- Transsion Holdings by atitebi(m): 12:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
TRANSSION HOLDINGS, the company formerly known as TECNO TELECOM LIMITED, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&grin, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, TRANSSION has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.

The company has set up offices in many countries and regions, such as Dubai, Nigeria, Kenya, Tanzania, Cameroon and Bengal, and even has built a factory in Ethiopia, which has provided great support for all its brands.

In recent years, TRANSSION has grown rapidly in research and development, design, production, sales and after sales service, etc. and achieved great economic strength. And with the great support of all its partners, including Qualcomm, MediaTek, Facebook, Opera, MTN, Airtel, Etisalat, Safaricom, Gameloft, Ogilvy and BBDO, etc., all its brands have enlarged their market share, increased sales volume and enhanced market position continuously, because of which, TRANSSION has ascended to one of the top communication companies in Africa. In 2014, with the total shipments of 46,000,000, TRANSSION has created a new record and successfully ascended to the first camp of mobile phone manufacturers in the world.

http://transsion.com/?tag=28
http://transsion.com/
Re: Infinix, Tecno And Itel Owned By Same Company-- Transsion Holdings by Tintinnoty(m): 12:56pm On Dec 10, 2015
i thought as much with the carlcare feature on all the three phones
Re: Infinix, Tecno And Itel Owned By Same Company-- Transsion Holdings by CARLOSZ: 1:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
Big lie
Re: Infinix, Tecno And Itel Owned By Same Company-- Transsion Holdings by kolexepana: 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
If they are owned by the same company, how come Tecno are above them
I refuse to believe
Re: Infinix, Tecno And Itel Owned By Same Company-- Transsion Holdings by atitebi(m): 2:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
CARLOSZ:
Big lie

I didnt believe also because of the Infinix, until I checked out the website. Although, I have known for long that Tecno and Itel belong to the same group.
Re: Infinix, Tecno And Itel Owned By Same Company-- Transsion Holdings by atitebi(m): 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
kolexepana:
I refuse to believe

Because they run it as different company but belongs to the same group. What if one was later acquired by the group and decides to retain its name.....Like Nokia and Microsoft.

Even in Nigeria, we have situations like that.............. Minimie Noodles and Indomie Noodles are produced by same company.............You don't believe that also?

How come Omo is above Sunlight..................owned by same Unilever.
How come Knorr is above Royco...................owned by same Unilever.
Close Up and Pepsodent are owned by the same Unilever.

You can now relate them with each other

8 Likes

Re: Infinix, Tecno And Itel Owned By Same Company-- Transsion Holdings by CARLOSZ: 2:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
atitebi:

I didnt believe also because of the Infinix, until I checked out the website. Although, I have known for long that Tecno and Itel belong to the same group.

Infinix is the sagem you used to know, they have nothing to do with tecno

1 Like

Re: Infinix, Tecno And Itel Owned By Same Company-- Transsion Holdings by kolabad: 2:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
CARLOSZ:

Infinix is the sagem you used to know, they have nothing to do with tecno
nope sagem was acquired nd rebranded as infinix www.naijatecharena.com/know-tecno-infinix-itel-owned-company/
mobilityarena.com/setting-the-facts-straight-tecno-and-infinix-are-not-competitors/
Re: Infinix, Tecno And Itel Owned By Same Company-- Transsion Holdings by atitebi(m): 3:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
kolabad:
nope sagem was acquired nd rebranded as infinix www.naijatecharena.com/know-tecno-infinix-itel-owned-company/
mobilityarena.com/setting-the-facts-straight-tecno-and-infinix-are-not-competitors/

Thanks for your link, i didn't even come across that before.

Moreover there is a new brand from this same company.

The new phone is Snokor Rocket z5000 by this same group.........The phone is exclusive to Konga and you can find it there, just 13,500....just eeing now that the phone price has been changed to 15, 300.............it was actually 13,500 about 5hours ago.....drastic price increase.
Re: Infinix, Tecno And Itel Owned By Same Company-- Transsion Holdings by ihedioramma: 6:57pm On Dec 10, 2015
like how much can i get small phone that has 2sim e.t.c?
Re: Infinix, Tecno And Itel Owned By Same Company-- Transsion Holdings by kolexepana: 7:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
atitebi:

Because they run it as different company but belongs to the same group. What if one was later acquired by the group and decides to retain its name.....Like Nokia and Microsoft.

Even in Nigeria, we have situations like that.............. Minimie Noodles and Indomie Noodles are produced by same company.............You don't believe that also?

How come Omo is above Sunlight..................owned by same Unilever.
How come Knorr is above Royco...................owned by same Unilever.
Close Up and Pepsodent are owned by the same Unilever.

You can now relate them with each other
You;ve given an example for Noodles and co.
Give an example for Tecno and Infinix too
Re: Infinix, Tecno And Itel Owned By Same Company-- Transsion Holdings by PhonePlanet(m): 7:08pm On Dec 10, 2015
Interesting

The supply not own...

They are into sales in africa.
Re: Infinix, Tecno And Itel Owned By Same Company-- Transsion Holdings by daphid25(m): 12:36pm On Dec 11, 2015
How come Tecno is ahead of them?
Re: Infinix, Tecno And Itel Owned By Same Company-- Transsion Holdings by atitebi(m): 12:46pm On Dec 11, 2015
kolexepana:

You;ve given an example for Noodles and co.
Give an example for Tecno and Infinix too

Techno and Infinix are the example of Transsion Holdings.

Why were they being served by same after-sales agent?
Re: Infinix, Tecno And Itel Owned By Same Company-- Transsion Holdings by augster(m): 1:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
They may be owned by the same company but they do their things differently...
Re: Infinix, Tecno And Itel Owned By Same Company-- Transsion Holdings by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 11, 2015
kolexepana:
I refuse to believe
perhaps they are subsidiary to TRANSSION Holding company
Re: Infinix, Tecno And Itel Owned By Same Company-- Transsion Holdings by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 11, 2015
atitebi:

Thanks for your link, i didn't even come across that before.

Moreover there is a new brand from this same company.

The new phone is Snokor Rocket z5000 by this same group.........The phone is exclusive to Konga and you can find it there, just 13,500....just eeing now that the phone price has been changed to 15, 300.............it was actually 13,500 about 5hours ago.....drastic price increase.
the law of demand taking it's full course
Re: Infinix, Tecno And Itel Owned By Same Company-- Transsion Holdings by kolabad: 4:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
augster:
They may be owned by the same company but they do their things differently...
exactly owned by d same company buh do their business separately
Re: Infinix, Tecno And Itel Owned By Same Company-- Transsion Holdings by kolexepana: 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
asuustrike2009:

perhaps they are subsidiary to TRANSSION Holding company
Maybe, maybe not
But their products are great
Re: Infinix, Tecno And Itel Owned By Same Company-- Transsion Holdings by carlcar2012(f): 8:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
True. I know right from time memorial

1 Like

Re: Infinix, Tecno And Itel Owned By Same Company-- Transsion Holdings by paolokonqueror(m): 6:12am On Feb 18, 2017
Yeah it will always be hard to believe sha until one reads up on it. Same group, different products still. The rivalry is still there
atitebi:

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Phablet And Note 10.1 By Samsung / Finally Got My Itel S16 Guys!! Come See The Dope Pictures I Took With It / How To Increase MTN Internet Speed Via APN For Fast And Smooth Browsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.