Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Crazy! Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Crazy! Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life (3245 Views)

Akufo Addo Unfollows Shatta Wale On Twitter After Leaked Sex Video / Ugandan Girl Cries, Hugs Wizkid On Stage (Video) / "I Will Commit Suicide If Davido Doesn’t Attend My Birthday" - Girl Cries (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy! Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by superken(m): 12:58pm On Dec 10, 2015
Twitter user @areycc lost her mind yesterday, guys after having the best sex of her life and suddenly found herself missing the guy and craving for his dick like crazy.

Read the insane tweets she posted. Real crazy stuff!

More: http://www.knbnaija.com/2015/12/crazy-girl-cries-out-on-twitter-after.html

Re: Crazy! Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by superken(m): 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
More screenshots

Re: Crazy! Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by superken(m): 1:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
more

Re: Crazy! Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Mrbigman1(m): 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
It is finished.

1 Like

Re: Crazy! Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Michellla(f): 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
She's Open-minded and bold..
like estharfabian said...When something's so Good, You gotta tell
the whole world!

4 Likes

Re: Crazy! Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by realborn(m): 1:13pm On Dec 10, 2015
I give up!
Re: Crazy! Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Laitesmart(m): 1:13pm On Dec 10, 2015
Igba ikeyin things

1 Like

Re: Crazy! Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Aceed: 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
It is only in the world of 'oloshos' that 'johnsons' have class and maybe style
Re: Crazy! Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by pretydiva(f): 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2015
Baba God I'm on my knees praying on behalf of dis girl..pls dash her small sense..

Who di.ck don help undecided
Re: Crazy! Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Sommyangel(f): 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
Hahahahahaha, the end is near
Re: Crazy! Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by abah009: 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
She is talking about Abah009; the guy with 14inches dick.
Re: Crazy! Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by realborn(m): 3:19pm On Dec 10, 2015
Damn!
Re: Crazy! Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by tpiar: 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
This light skin dark skin issue is growing wings.
Re: Crazy! Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Hamster143(m): 4:56pm On Dec 10, 2015
D tin sweet her... Uhlalal
Re: Crazy! Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Michellla(f): 5:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
pretydiva:
Baba God I'm on my knees praying on behalf of dis girl..pls dash her small sense..

it has helped a lot oh.
it brought you to this world.

1 Like

Re: Crazy! Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Airforce1(m): 5:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
Girls and Dick

Inseparable since 1749bc
Re: Crazy! Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by superken(m): 7:32pm On Dec 10, 2015
Lol Nawa o
Re: Crazy! Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by x6blade(m): 7:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
What nonsense is this ? undecided
Re: Crazy! Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by superken(m): 10:59am On Dec 11, 2015
lolz
x6blade:
What nonsense is this ? undecided
Re: Crazy! Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by montezz(f): 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
Na ordinary john thomas dis babe dey hype so? End time dick!
Re: Crazy! Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Fkforyou(m): 10:26pm On Dec 11, 2015
^^^^ No be ordinarily..o, Na this type we dey Call "Dick of Life"..
Re: Crazy! Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by Ginaz(f): 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2015
Well, sombori should help a fellow out. She needs it like mad, what happen to humanity embarassed
Re: Crazy! Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life by okparea(m): 1:00am On Dec 12, 2015
pretydiva:

something never happen to u b4 ..na only her knw waitin she see oo leave her

(1) (Reply)

It Seems Oshiomole's Wife Lara Pregnant In This Picture? / Ms Sahhara Flaunts Her Cleavage In Sexy Instagram Photos / List Of Top 5 Trending Upcoming Artist For 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.