Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Jilted Woman Battles Ex-lover For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jilted Woman Battles Ex-lover For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her (24111 Views)

Jilted Man Posts Estranged Lover’s Nude Pictures Online / Female Travel Agent Wanted For Duping Victims In Lagos. Photos / Jilted Woman Stabbed Neighbour Who Taunted Her Over Broken Marriage (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jilted Woman Battles Ex-lover For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her by harvesto4u: 8:24pm On Dec 10, 2015
This is the same matter my father is handling now.a tenant in my yard collected money from a gurl after promising her marriage but went and got married to another girl last week and now,the girl is demanding for her money back.don't make a promise u can. Not fulfill guys.be wise
Re: Jilted Woman Battles Ex-lover For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 10, 2015
The guy is an idiot. confessing to the policehe took money is a sure way to conviction
Re: Jilted Woman Battles Ex-lover For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her by jeremioluwaseyi: 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
Islie:

www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/12/10/jilted-woman-battles-ex-lover-for-refusing-to-marry-her/

After hearing these words "I WILL MARRY YOU" most girls brains will be lke

Battery drained shouting down device.lol
Re: Jilted Woman Battles Ex-lover For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her by eltweezy90(m): 9:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
Oya Adaeze where the agreement wey him bin sign say if you borrow am d money him go marry you later- later?...Adaeze answers (moping)...Sir eltweezy90, there was no written agreement on paper, it was written between my legs in my paper book with his pencil... (eltweezy90 clears throat then answers) ha! Na once chance you enter so! Oya oga police give that guy 50lashes of cane and remand am for inside zoo where lion dey, him too greedy.
Re: Jilted Woman Battles Ex-lover For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her by mrkings84(m): 9:13pm On Dec 10, 2015
Am sure if they want to counter balance the lady will still refund some change to d man....

Abeg o... Check my signature for extra cash to avoid this kind of tori......
Re: Jilted Woman Battles Ex-lover For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her by ebosed: 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2015
So you would be in prison custody from 2015 to 2016 just because you refuse to pay back less than 200k. The lady's new boy must be the IFO, otherwise the average Nigerian police officer would not have achieve the feat of this rapid prosecution with such precision is time without inducement. Before he is jailed, your honey well will become bottom pit. I swear.
Re: Jilted Woman Battles Ex-lover For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her by astute07(f): 9:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
emmanuel596:
Women nd marriage....they never learn from others....just tell a girl I love u and her legs would go wide open 4 u especially the ones inn sschool.....confused species....

Lolz

1 Like

Re: Jilted Woman Battles Ex-lover For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her by 2016Utmerunz: 10:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
Yea
Re: Jilted Woman Battles Ex-lover For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
jstbeinhonest:

U are a fraud and u know it.Any one with sense knows u are not yoruba.
bc i exposed u ppl....kwantinu
Re: Jilted Woman Battles Ex-lover For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her by 9jatatafo(m): 10:57pm On Dec 10, 2015
Shuooooooo
Re: Jilted Woman Battles Ex-lover For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her by tamquezee(m): 11:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
She wan buy marriage with 140k. If him agree say him go marry her she nor go demand d money again?
Re: Jilted Woman Battles Ex-lover For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her by Orikinla(m): 11:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
Na today tortoise don dey crawl for ground? 99.99% of Nigerian girls and women obtain money from Nigerian boys and men by false pretense. In fact, we have estimated that they have lied and obtained more than N500 Trillion from us since the independence of Nigeria in 1960. We cannot report to the police and EFCC, because they did not force us to give them money in exchange for relationship and marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Jilted Woman Battles Ex-lover For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her by Orikinla(m): 11:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
harvesto4u:
This is the same matter my father is handling now.a tenant in my yard collected money from a gurl after promising her marriage but went and got married to another girl last week and now,the girl is demanding for her money back.don't make a promise u can. Not fulfill guys.be wise
. So, Nigerian babes are now giving Nigerian guys money to pay their bride price or is this groom price? I am ready to remarry for N5 million only.
Re: Jilted Woman Battles Ex-lover For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her by holyfather(m): 12:18am On Dec 11, 2015
notmywill:
And this, esteemed ladies and gentlemen of Nairaland, is how a monster is made.

He knew of his fake [b]AND STUPID [/b]Ohafia family tradition but took the woman on a roller-coaster ride emotionally, physically, financially etc. Used her and used her up.

Later when someone bathes someone with acid, they will say....
OHAFIA FAMILY CRAP...
VERY DISGUSTING.
Re: Jilted Woman Battles Ex-lover For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her by Dynamite02: 12:20am On Dec 11, 2015
Society puts pressure on them. Therefore, society needs to understand that it is not a do or die affair
Re: Jilted Woman Battles Ex-lover For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her by BetaSexLife: 2:23am On Dec 11, 2015
Seeeeeeee:
Never collect money from a woman you don't intend marrying because you will vomit the money. I could remember while i was in school my galfriend helped me with 50k to pay my fees.. 2 weeks later we had a misunderstanding one morning, in the evening i got an sms inwhich she wrote in capital letter's... WHEN ARE U RETURNING MY MONEY?

You should have replied her by sending her SMS, "When are you returning my Spermm?" undecided

============================================================================================================

How to turn a woman on, make her Hôrny and Wet and have her Beg You For Sex without even touching her! 100% Guaranteed!!

https://www.nairaland.com/2763861/how-make-wet-beg-sex
Re: Jilted Woman Battles Ex-lover For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 11, 2015
emmanuel596:
Women nd marriage....they never learn from others....just tell a girl I love u and her legs would go wide open 4 u especially the ones inn sschool.....confused species....

Is that how dump the ones you tell "I love you" open their legs at the instant? Hmmm
Re: Jilted Woman Battles Ex-lover For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 11, 2015
Ohafia will hardly marry outside their place.
Re: Jilted Woman Battles Ex-lover For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her by chuzero(m): 10:58am On Dec 11, 2015
End time promise...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia / Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint / How We Kidnapped Children From Churches- Suspect Speaks (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.