Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,504 members, 7,812,553 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Exclusive Xmas Advice To All Ladies. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Exclusive Xmas Advice To All Ladies. (494 Views)

My Advice To The Vp Statement At Lekki Petrol Station / EXCLUSIVE: Tragedy Hits Alaba Int'l Market, Owner Of FEDAN (fil) Assesories Dies / Visit Jela's Palace!!!!!!!! A Place For All Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Xmas Advice To All Ladies. by CARLOSZ: 2:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
Babes!!!
Be careful as you travel home this yuletide season.

This is how to know where guys came back from.

(1) Any guy with too many pictures and plenty story is from London (He has no
money).

(2) Any guy that shares knock-outs, fire crackers & balloons is from China (He has no money and he is not going back).

(3) Any guy that wears singlet every were he goes is from Lagos (He has no money, he just came to eat mama thank u).

(4) Any guy that wears kito slippers is from Togo/ Gabon/Cotonou (He has no money, he came so that mama will help him borrow money from the village meeting)

(5) Any guy that ties head-tie or wears big combat short is from USA (They are stingy)

(6) Any guy that wears ear rings and has a macho stature is from South Africa (He has no money, he only came to the village to hide from narcotic police)

(7) Any guy that wears Jersey is from Spain, Germany, France or Brazil (shishi dem no get and na dem do shakara pass)

(cool Any guy that has red coloured paper money is from Korea (their money is near to zero value)

(9) Any guy that wears tracksuit always is from Canada (they have small but na only drink them fit buy for u)

(10) Anyone that carries gadgets like laptop, iphone and bb up & down is from Malaysia and he go sell all of dem by January to complete travel money.

Stay with ur man oooo, to avoid HAD I KNOWN in January, by that time you no go see them again.............

I don talk my own.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos 767- Six Days Mentally Ill Girl Emergency Response Wait List / Ounts To Access Nairaland After Being Ba / Happy Birthday To Our Dear President Has He Clock 73 Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.