Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

How Can I Change My Husbands Corrupt Mind! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Change My Husbands Corrupt Mind! (1376 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / My Husbands Brother Is Breaking My Marriage / My Boyfriend Demands I Change My Church After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Change My Husbands Corrupt Mind! by breege: 12:18am On Jun 03, 2009
I am new to this forum. My name is Breege and I am a white woman married to a really nice Nigerian man. We have 2 children. We have always been hardworking people however the recession has really hit us hard especially myself. My husband dropped a huge thing on me today which could really effect our marriage. He confessed that he is beginning a business related to credit card fraud and gadgets. He was almost falling over himself telling me that he could earn tens of thousands a month and that anything I ever dreamt of buying he could get me. He really thinks this is the answer to all our financial problems. I however think this is dangerous. I told him that I would rather struggle to live than steal and live the highlife. I warned him that he could eventually get caught. As well as that I told him that I am not comfortable with the whole idea. He told me that if I don't agree that I can get lost. I am now very confused.  really want him to change his mind for his own sake alone but he won't listen. What do I do? I just want him to see the bigger picture and that what he's doing is morally wrong.
Re: How Can I Change My Husbands Corrupt Mind! by tpiah: 12:38am On Jun 03, 2009
you can show him links, websites and photos of people of like him who are currently cooling their heels in a police net.
'
If he doesnt mind seeing his kids through a glass window then he should go ahead with godspeed.

If he's particularly unlucky he'll be writing them from kirikiri assuming he hasnt got his papers yet.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Change My Husbands Corrupt Mind! by OgidiBoy(m): 12:46am On Jun 03, 2009
Let me guess are you folks in Houston ?
Re: How Can I Change My Husbands Corrupt Mind! by breege: 12:51am On Jun 03, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Let me guess are you folks in Houston ?

Why do you want to know where we are from? It has nothing to do with the thread posted. I just want to know how to save my husband.
Re: How Can I Change My Husbands Corrupt Mind! by OgidiBoy(m): 12:58am On Jun 03, 2009
Claim down shocked shocked I just asked cause Houston has a lot of Nigerians I know that are into that kind of shady business. I was going to advice you to try and get your husband to move to another State and get away from all the bad influence.
Re: How Can I Change My Husbands Corrupt Mind! by ifyalways(f): 9:34am On Jun 03, 2009
Your husband is lucky to have a woman that reasons as u do for a wife.
tpiah:

you can show him links, websites and photos of people of like him who are currently cooling their heels in a police net.
'
If he doesnt mind seeing his kids through a glass window then he should go ahead with godspeed.

If he's particularly unlucky he'll be writing them from kirikiri assuming he hasnt got his papers yet.

good idea.
I pray he has a change of heart too.
Re: How Can I Change My Husbands Corrupt Mind! by JJYOU: 9:44am On Jun 03, 2009
breege:

I am new to this forum. My name is Breege and I am a white woman married to a really nice Nigerian man. We have 2 children. We have always been hardworking people however the recession has really hit us hard especially myself. My husband dropped a huge thing on me today which could really effect our marriage. He confessed that he is beginning a business related to credit card fraud and gadgets. He was almost falling over himself telling me that he could earn tens of thousands a month and that anything I ever dreamt of buying he could get me. He really thinks this is the answer to all our financial problems. I however think this is dangerous. I told him that I would rather struggle to live than steal and live the highlife. I warned him that he could eventually get caught. As well as that I told him that I am not comfortable with the whole idea. He told me that if I don't agree that I can get lost. I am now very confused.  really want him to change his mind for his own sake alone but he won't listen. What do I do? I just want him to see the bigger picture and that what he's doing is morally wrong.
well done. continue to talk him out of this stupidity. there is nothing like free or harmless fraud. we all pay for it. he will definately get caught like others before him
Re: How Can I Change My Husbands Corrupt Mind! by donjon: 12:22pm On Jun 03, 2009
Take ur kids, & hightail it outta dat marriage. B4 u get arrested as partner in crime.
Becuase, u see! His mind is already made up, as he considers his fellow nigerians advice on a life of crime, better than ur own advice. After all, u are a whitie with no idea of hustling!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Change My Husbands Corrupt Mind! by Fhemmmy: 3:52pm On Jun 03, 2009
Talk sense into him and let him know that you are in the situation with him and that things will surely get better and no need to get his hands dirty.
Be careful too to make sure he is not moving with the bad dudes.
Re: How Can I Change My Husbands Corrupt Mind! by donjon: 4:02pm On Jun 03, 2009
He is already moving with bad dudes!
Or do u think d idea just popped into his mind?
Re: How Can I Change My Husbands Corrupt Mind! by Fhemmmy: 4:05pm On Jun 03, 2009
donjon:

He is already moving with bad dudes!
Or do u think d idea just popped into his mind?

For him to have discussed with his wife, it means he has lots of respect for her and i think it is not yet too late to change his mind.
Re: How Can I Change My Husbands Corrupt Mind! by donjon: 4:08pm On Jun 03, 2009
Maybe
Re: How Can I Change My Husbands Corrupt Mind! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 03, 2009
Re: How Can I Change My Husbands Corrupt Mind! by donjon: 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2009
E no go work!
Re: How Can I Change My Husbands Corrupt Mind! by biola44: 3:20pm On Jun 04, 2009
keep talking 2 him! angry
Re: How Can I Change My Husbands Corrupt Mind! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 04, 2009
tpiah:

'

heheheh roflmao grin grin

biola44:

keep talking 2 him! angry
perrfect answer for this post is:
donjon:

E no go work!

Cuz Naija men are pretty "determined"
Re: How Can I Change My Husbands Corrupt Mind! by Owugal(f): 9:23pm On Jun 05, 2009
Gosh you are in the kind of problem I hope to never find myself. The recession hit my husband and I really hard too. I cant tell you how many times I considered Divorce. My husband is self employed, and bussiness has been bad. matter of fact he has closed the bussiness now.

But he is pretty determined. and like your husband bussiness oriented. If your husband is so desperate, why not start up another legitimate bussiness like my husband. we are going to be shipping cars and stuff to Africa and are going to open a spare parts auto mall kind of deal in different african countries. My uncles and Dad are in full support and even giving him capital. I suggest you let your husband know he has other avenues.

The emotional blackmail thing will work too, employ that alongside. also stop telling people you are WHITE. its annoying.

DO this everyday until you wear him down. make sure you tell him when he wakes up and before he goes to bed. and perhaps grumble about it when you wake up at night too.

Make it a constant subject and dont give up.persistence will pay off and work off any determination to commit crime.

You also need to let him know how much you love him. tell him you are afraid of loosing him

But as insurance, you will need to write down what he is about to do and keep it somewhere in the house and then let your husband know you have plans on blabbing to his family and pastor. ( You can also get life insurance on his head)

You will need a lot of hope that this works. I hope it works for you. I dont believe too much in prayer but I believe in Hope, and prayer is a show of hope,so pray if you have to. hope constantly. You need this spiritual part because it works.

Also I want you to tell your husband that I personally have plans to expose you and him as fraudsters. I intend to alert the FBI in about 24 hours. so let him know this so that he can know that someone is watching him.

I know this is dangerous for me as I dont want your husband to panic and send killers to my house, so I will also tell my husband and all my family that I threatened to expose someone online who can trace me if they wanted to and that they have intentions to. I will also call the police in my area and report you and your husband because I dont want to die.

why dont you send me a private message. I have something to tell you
Re: How Can I Change My Husbands Corrupt Mind! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 05, 2009
@Poster, u're in a country where if your husband gets caught you'll go down with him no matter what! So, if he's not down with reason, do urself a favour and take his advise, get lost. If not, eventually u'll be the sad white chic on Tv who is explaining to larry king why she went to jail cos she thot she was doing what was best for her family.
Re: How Can I Change My Husbands Corrupt Mind! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 05, 2009
Owu gal:

Gosh you are in the kind of problem I hope to never find myself. The recession hit my husband and I really hard too. I cant tell you how many times I considered Divorce. My husband is self employed, and bussiness has been bad. matter of fact he has closed the bussiness now.

But he is pretty determined. and like your husband bussiness oriented. If your husband is so desperate, why not start up another legitimate bussiness like my husband. we are going to be shipping cars and stuff to Africa and are going to open a spare parts auto mall kind of deal in different african countries. My uncles and Dad are in full support and even giving him capital. I suggest you let your husband know he has other avenues.

The emotional blackmail thing will work too, employ that alongside. also stop telling people you are WHITE. its annoying.

DO this everyday until you wear him down. make sure you tell him when he wakes up and before he goes to bed. and perhaps grumble about it when you wake up at night too.

Make it a constant subject and dont give up.persistence will pay off and work off any determination to commit crime.

You also need to let him know how much you love him. tell him you are afraid of loosing him

But as insurance, you will need to write down what he is about to do and keep it somewhere in the house and then let your husband know you have plans on blabbing to his family and pastor. ( You can also get life insurance on his head)

You will need a lot of hope that this works. I hope it works for you. I dont believe too much in prayer but I believe in Hope, and prayer is a show of hope,so pray if you have to. hope constantly. You need this spiritual part because it works.

Also I want you to tell your husband that I personally have plans to expose you and him as fraudsters. I intend to alert the FBI in about 24 hours. so let him know this so that he can know that someone is watching him.

I know this is dangerous for me as I dont want your husband to panic and send killers to my house, so I will also tell my husband and all my family that I threatened to expose someone online who can trace me if they wanted to and that they have intentions to. I will also call the police in my area and report you and your husband because I dont want to die.

why dont you send me a private message. I have something to tell you

ok! undecided
Re: How Can I Change My Husbands Corrupt Mind! by mamagee3(f): 11:31pm On Jun 05, 2009
Nigerians can never change, the moment she told everyone she's a white woman, nobody wants to speak pidgin English even those that speak Pidgin English are now breaking the English Language into pieces. grin grin
Re: How Can I Change My Husbands Corrupt Mind! by rubi(f): 3:53am On Jun 06, 2009
breege:

I am new to this forum. My name is Breege and I am a white woman married to a really nice Nigerian man. We have 2 children. We have always been hardworking people however the recession has really hit us hard especially myself. My husband dropped a huge thing on me today which could really effect our marriage. He confessed that he is beginning a business related to credit card fraud and gadgets. He was almost falling over himself telling me that he could earn tens of thousands a month and that anything I ever dreamt of buying he could get me. He really thinks this is the answer to all our financial problems. I however think this is dangerous. I told him that I would rather struggle to live than steal and live the highlife. I warned him that he could eventually get caught. As well as that I told him that I am not comfortable with the whole idea. He told me that if I don't agree that I can get lost. I am now very confused. really want him to change his mind for his own sake alone but he won't listen. What do I do? I just want him to see the bigger picture and that what he's doing is morally wrong.

You have talked to him and he refuse to listen. Hand him over to God through prayers ASAP for a change of heart

(1) (Reply)

Ss2 Student With 2 Wives & 7 Kids / Would U Allow Your Mother In-law Live With You After Your Wedding Day / 40 Fascinating Facts About Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.