Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Hauwei P8 Lite - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hauwei P8 Lite (1743 Views)

Why Do You Think The American Army Banned Hauwei & Zte Phones/devices....... / Compare Samsung Galaxy J5 Vs Huawei P8 Lite / Fairly Used Huawei P8 Lite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hauwei P8 Lite by gwmlogistic: 3:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
Brand new P8 lite at a give away price of 40k

Re: Hauwei P8 Lite by gwmlogistic: 10:43am On Dec 11, 2015
Re: Hauwei P8 Lite by gwmlogistic: 9:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
Call 08039619808 to place your order
Re: Hauwei P8 Lite by MrBasketball: 9:57pm On Dec 12, 2015
You didn't even give us specs and you want us to have interest in it.

4 Likes

Re: Hauwei P8 Lite by gwmlogistic: 10:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
MrBasketball:
You didn't even give us specs and you want us to have interest in it.
Sorry oga, but interested people already know what they want, would my providing specs make u wanna buy the phone?
Re: Hauwei P8 Lite by MrBasketball: 11:18pm On Dec 16, 2015
gwmlogistic:

Sorry oga, but interested people already know what they want, would my providing specs make u wanna buy the phone?
How could you open a thread of a phone without including specs? Who does that?
Re: Hauwei P8 Lite by gwmlogistic: 11:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
MrBasketball:

How could you open a thread of a phone without including specs? Who does that?
Are you interested in buying or you want specs
Re: Hauwei P8 Lite by MrBasketball: 11:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
gwmlogistic:
Are you interested in buying or you want specs
Not even interested in the two when I can check it online myself.
Next time, when you want to advertise stuffs like this, include the specs.
Re: Hauwei P8 Lite by gwmlogistic: 8:00am On Dec 17, 2015
MrBasketball:

Not even interested in the two when I can check it online myself.

Next time, when you want to advertise stuffs like this, include the specs.
So check it online, what's the fuss about. U don't have money to buy phone yet your wahala wan kill person.
Re: Hauwei P8 Lite by timbros(m): 9:41am On Dec 17, 2015
gwmlogistic:

So check it online, what's the fuss about. U don't have money to buy phone yet your wahala wan kill person.

That's rude bro.

Posting a phone's spec is very important here in Nairaland. It's the 'tradition' here. And yes, it can attract someone's interest. Not everyone will have the time to start googling the specs of a phone advertised here.

1 Like

Re: Hauwei P8 Lite by donhils: 9:42am On Dec 17, 2015
gwmlogistic:

U go fear end time seller na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hauwei P8 Lite by gwmlogistic: 10:56am On Dec 17, 2015
timbros:

That's rude bro.

Posting a phone's spec is very important here in Nairaland. It's the 'tradition' here. And yes, it can attract someone's interest. Not everyone will have the time to start googling the specs of a phone advertised here.
Might sound rude but I did not mean it like that. If u ever want to buy a phone I believe the first thing you do is research, after you then go out to look for the best deal, my posting specs wld not change anybody's mind.
Re: Hauwei P8 Lite by Akamo5(m): 11:32am On Dec 17, 2015
gwmlogistic:

Might sound rude but I did not mean it like that. If u ever want to buy a phone I believe the first thing you do is research, after you then go out to look for the best deal, my posting specs wld not change anybody's mind.
guy u are wrong.
Posting of spec can change a lot of people's mind
Re: Hauwei P8 Lite by timbros(m): 11:49am On Dec 17, 2015
gwmlogistic:

How you ever thought it this way? Someone needs a phone, no particular phone in mind. Then he stumble on your thread and just one feature from the spec listed of this phone (that is if you list the specs) will spark his interest and he buys it.

The chances of finding someone on a mission to buy Huawei P8 Lite, who knows everything about the phone is very slim. It's not like it's any one of these Infinix, Tecno, Innjoo products that are popular and in demand.

Don't argue it bro. You really need to put the specs in there to increase the chances of selling that device. Just an advice sha. It's your device and your thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hauwei P8 Lite by MrBasketball: 11:55am On Dec 17, 2015
gwmlogistic:

I thought you are sensible person, now I realized you are a foolish person.

I am using a phone which is more expensive than this piece of scrab you opened a thread for. Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Hauwei P8 Lite by gwmlogistic: 3:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
MrBasketball:
I thought you are sensible person, now I realized you are a foolish person.

I am using a phone which is more expensive than this piece of scrab you opened a thread for. Idiot.

OK sir, why then do you want to kill yourself over the phone, resulting to insults shows how sensible you are. My phone my way, none of your business.
Re: Hauwei P8 Lite by MrBasketball: 5:00pm On Dec 17, 2015
gwmlogistic:

OK sir, why then do you want to kill yourself over the phone, resulting to insults shows how sensible you are. My phone my way, none of your business.
Kill myself? You're a joker.

So you mean you didn't insult in your last post? You must lack home training if you think that statement wasn't an insult.
Re: Hauwei P8 Lite by gwmlogistic: 8:15am On Dec 21, 2015
Re: Hauwei P8 Lite by gwmlogistic: 8:25am On Dec 22, 2015
gwmlogistic:
Re: Hauwei P8 Lite by gwmlogistic: 3:05pm On Dec 23, 2015
gwmlogistic:
Brand new P8 lite at a give away price of 40k

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Help Me Out On My Infinix Hot Note X551 / Glo Unveils Exciting Data Offers / Simple Server For Pc (april 2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.