Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Reliable Driver Needed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Reliable Driver Needed (1001 Views)

Bus Driver Needed Urgently / Driver Needed- Lekki / Private Driver Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reliable Driver Needed by driversng: 3:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
We are pleased to formally introduce to you DriversNg, an indigenous Human resource company based in Lagos Nigeria with a focus on training and providing the best drivers to individuals, companies and organizations.

DriversNg is extending her hand of service to distinguish drivers of the Nigeria community as it hopes to add more drivers to its fleets.

Interested candidates should posses the following:
a) Minimum of SSCE/O'level.
b) A good communication skill in English and any of Nigeria dialect.
c) A valid and up to date drivers license.
d) Must have a good knowledge of Lagos environ.
e) Must have a workload of experience.

Applicants can apply through the following link:
http://www.driversng.com/drivers-application/

And also forward your CV to admin@driversng.com
Re: Reliable Driver Needed by driversng: 2:59pm On Nov 11, 2016
We're still taking drivers. Tell your neighbours and friends. Visit www.driversng.com and apply as a driver today.
Re: Reliable Driver Needed by driversng: 12:52pm On Nov 30, 2016
apply as a driver or send a picture of yourself, your driver's licence as well as ur c.v to rrecruitment@driversng.com
Re: Reliable Driver Needed by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
I can drive but I don't have a drivers license, can you assist me with it and I will pay from my first salary?
Re: Reliable Driver Needed by driversng: 2:46pm On Dec 16, 2016
To apply send your c.v, a picture of your driver's license and a picture of yourself to recruitment@driversng.com
Re: Reliable Driver Needed by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 17, 2016
driversng:
To apply send your c.v, a picture of your driver's license and a picture of yourself to recruitment@driversng.com
I can drive but I don't have a drivers license, can you assist me with it and I will pay from my first salary?
Re: Reliable Driver Needed by driversng: 10:56am On Dec 19, 2016
Procedure

- send your c.v, a picture of your driver's license and a picture of yourself to recruitment@driversng.com
Re: Reliable Driver Needed by driversng: 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2016
We're still taking drivers
Re: Reliable Driver Needed by driversng: 12:24pm On Dec 21, 2016
Application is still ongoing.
Re: Reliable Driver Needed by dandollaz: 11:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
Can sm1 without ssce apply but has other qualities you need.
Re: Reliable Driver Needed by driversng: 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
Application is still on

(1) (Reply)

Seven Principles Of An EAGLE To Live By: / EFCC List Of Shortlisted Candidates For SSCE Cadre 2016 / Its Possible To Study Undergraduate Degree For Free In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.