Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Jiayu s3 for sale at give away price - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Jiayu s3 for sale at give away price (1061 Views)

Why Are People No Longer Talking About Jiayu, Elephone And Ulephone phones? / Jiayu S3 Screen Needed. / Jiayu S3+ Launched | What We Waited For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jiayu s3 for sale at give away price by harmbhrosz(m): 3:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
***********Modified***********

have a jiayu s3 for sale

Features

--2gb ram

--16gb rom

--13MP front camera & 5MP rear camera

--5.5" FHD screen 1080 X 1920 resolution and 401 PPI

--3000mah battery capacity

---OTG enable

But the screen is broken... I'm selling it off at a give Away price for 10K grin
Re: Jiayu s3 for sale at give away price by harmbhrosz(m): 5:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
Anyone?
Re: Jiayu s3 for sale at give away price by harmbhrosz(m): 6:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
harmbhrosz:
Anyone?
Re: Jiayu s3 for sale at give away price by harmbhrosz(m): 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
harmbhrosz:

have a jiayu s3 for sale

Features

--2gb ram

--16gb rom

---OTG enable

But the screen is broken... I'm selling it off at a give Away price for 10K grin
Re: Jiayu s3 for sale at give away price by icsmod(m): 7:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
harmbhrosz:

have a jiayu s3 for sale

Features

--2gb ram

--16gb rom

---OTG enable

Reach me on 07033965372
Can u pls post d picture of d phone. I'm interested
Re: Jiayu s3 for sale at give away price by harmbhrosz(m): 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
icsmod:

Can u pls post d picture of d phone. I'm interested

Re: Jiayu s3 for sale at give away price by fotadmowmend(m): 9:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
Re: Jiayu s3 for sale at give away price by harmbhrosz(m): 12:15am On Jul 27, 2016
fotadmowmend:
Re: Jiayu s3 for sale at give away price by mychelyte(m): 5:59am On Jul 27, 2016
The touch is not functioning again right?
Re: Jiayu s3 for sale at give away price by bharkarh(m): 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
How long does your battery last?
Tell us the exact problem you are currently facing with the phone.
The price is tempting but there is more to what you are not telling us.

This phone was once my dream phone
Re: Jiayu s3 for sale at give away price by harmbhrosz(m): 3:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
mychelyte:
The touch is not functioning again right?
yes
Re: Jiayu s3 for sale at give away price by harmbhrosz(m): 3:09pm On Jul 27, 2016
bharkarh:
How long does your battery last?
Tell us the exact problem you are currently facing with the phone.
The price is tempting but there is more to what you are not telling us.

This phone was once my dream phone
the screen is broken like I said which makes the touch unresponsive, I was using the OTG with a keyboard & a mouse for about 3month until I got my new phone.

The Battery is very very OkAY.

Apart from the screen and the touch.
Nothing more
Re: Jiayu s3 for sale at give away price by chuxjay(m): 3:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
I have a new Samsung S7 Edge 32GB for sale. It is still in its
packs and price will be given to only those who call for
enquiry. I can be reached on 07011699287. I am in Lagos and the exchange will be on cash and carry basis. People outside Lagos should have someone within Lagos to help them confirm the package and if possible pick up
Re: Jiayu s3 for sale at give away price by bharkarh(m): 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
harmbhrosz:
the screen is broken like I said which makes the touch unresponsive, I was using the OTG with a keyboard & a mouse for about 3month until I got my new phone.

The Battery is very very OkAY.

Apart from the screen and the touch.
Nothing more
thanks for quick response. How much will it cost to change the screen and is it possible I see a repairer around?
Re: Jiayu s3 for sale at give away price by harmbhrosz(m): 7:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
bharkarh:
thanks for quick response. How much will it cost to change the screen and is it possible I see a repairer around?
ofcoz anyone can fix it screen.

I don't know about the price, but you ask the phone sellers here on Nairaland... They'll get you the screen
Re: Jiayu s3 for sale at give away price by bharkarh(m): 7:39pm On Jul 27, 2016
harmbhrosz:
ofcoz anyone can fix it screen.

I don't know about the price, but you ask the phone sellers here on Nairaland... They'll get you the screen
I meant will I get the screen in Nigeria? Or will have to place an order from China?
Re: Jiayu s3 for sale at give away price by harmbhrosz(m): 7:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
bharkarh:
I meant will I get the screen in Nigeria? Or will have to place an order from China?
the screens are sold here in Nigeria, but I think it's better you place the order

Kindly chat me upon Whatsapp pls for a swift response
Re: Jiayu s3 for sale at give away price by bharkarh(m): 8:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
harmbhrosz:
the screens are sold here in Nigeria, but I think it's better you place the order

Re: Jiayu s3 for sale at give away price by Stancity(m): 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2016
harmbhrosz:

You can only get the screen via order and the price of the screen is N18,500 not negotiable...

(1) (Reply)

It Is Only In MTN Language That You Will Hear That 500MB Means Unlimited Data! / See The New Data Plan Etisalat Roll Out - Screenshot / Interiors Design (3D Pvc Wall Decor)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.