Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

The Greatest Thing Of 2015 Finally Has Been Seen Today (pics). WOW! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Greatest Thing Of 2015 Finally Has Been Seen Today (pics). WOW! (1101 Views)

Wande Coal Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today [PICS] / Bishop Umoh Mobbed At An Event In Akwa Ibom Today (Pics) / Korede Bello Celebrtated His Birthday With Down-Syndrome Foundation Today (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Greatest Thing Of 2015 Finally Has Been Seen Today (pics). WOW! by MzHolly(f): 5:38pm On Dec 10, 2015
Finally one of the most talked about songs of 2015 on nairaland has dropped and wow I can bet my life on it that it was worth it totally!!!

See for yourself - Click Here To See For Yourself!

#Wida_Na

Re: The Greatest Thing Of 2015 Finally Has Been Seen Today (pics). WOW! by fuckshit: 5:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
a fυςking “good try” BUT... fυςking reminds me of “Junior and Pretty” grin grin
Re: The Greatest Thing Of 2015 Finally Has Been Seen Today (pics). WOW! by MzHolly(f): 8:47pm On Dec 10, 2015
fuckshit:
a fυςking “good try” BUT... fυςking reminds me of “Junior and Pretty” grin grin

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Osama And Basket Mouth, Who Rocks More (photo) / Photos From Comedian Jedi's Traditional Wedding / Miley Cyrus White Mercedes Benz Convertible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.