Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,202 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Clear Your Vehicle and Container at the best rates. - Autos (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Clear Your Vehicle and Container at the best rates. (11086 Views)

Want To Purchase Your Dream Vehicle And Spread Your Payments Over 31 Months????? / Clear Your Roro And Container, Cost Of Clearing And Delivery We Quote 35% Of 305 / Clearing At Your Convinence,your Roro And Container Jobs, Paar And Soncap,form M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clear Your Vehicle and Container at the best rates. by Gimporters: 11:07pm On Sep 17, 2017
Gimporters:
Are you looking for a credible company to help you get your goods out of the Port? Then, think G-Importers Nigeria.
We under promise and over deliver...A trial will convince you!
Request a quote by chatting us up on 08109646816 or send a mail to gimportersnigeria@gmail.com.
Re: Clear Your Vehicle and Container at the best rates. by Gimporters: 6:29am On Sep 18, 2017
Gimporters:
Are you looking for a credible company to help you get your goods out of the Port? Then, think G-Importers Nigeria.
Request a quote by chatting us up on 08109646816 or send a mail to gimportersnigeria@gmail.com.
Re: Clear Your Vehicle and Container at the best rates. by Gimporters: 7:27am On Sep 19, 2017
Gimporters:
Clear your vehicle at the comfort of your home or office and get it delivered to you anywhere in Nigeria. We are people of tested and proven integrity. A trial will convince you.

Hear are testimonies from our Niaraland clients.

Vehicle in good condition, timely delivery, good customer service, trustworthy and honest[/b].
-Longeaton

Gimporters is a very reliable entity. No physical contact and your order will be delivered at your door step. Just make your selection and let Gimporters do the rest. Testimonies and a trial should convince you.
-greatqs

This is true, I had total rest using Gimporters for this transaction, it was seamless from start to finish. Excellent service, keep it blazing.
-Dewmo

It gives one joy when we still have companies that stick to their words. I can only say a very big thank you to the Gimporter team for helping me buy my car. I am really grateful.

-FYsol

Request a quote today by chatting us up on 08109646816 or send a mail to gimportersnigeria@gmail.com.
Re: Clear Your Vehicle and Container at the best rates. by Gimporters: 7:27am On Sep 20, 2017
Gimporters:
Re: Clear Your Vehicle and Container at the best rates. by Gimporters: 8:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
Clear your vehicle at the comfort of your home or office and get it delivered to you anywhere in Nigeria. We are people of tested and proven integrity. A trial will convince you.

Vehicle in good condition, timely delivery, good customer service, trustworthy and honest[/b].
-Longeaton

Gimporters is a very reliable entity. No physical contact and your order will be delivered at your door step. Just make your selection and let Gimporters do the rest. Testimonies and a trial should convince you.
-greatqs

This is true, I had total rest using Gimporters for this transaction, it was seamless from start to finish. Excellent service, keep it blazing.
-Dewmo

It gives one joy when we still have companies that stick to their words. I can only say a very big thank you to the Gimporter team for helping me buy my car. I am really grateful.

-FYsol

Request a quote today by chatting us up on 08109646816 or send a mail to gimportersnigeria@gmail.com.
Re: Clear Your Vehicle and Container at the best rates. by Gimporters: 2:35am On Sep 21, 2017
Gimporters:

-Longeaton

-greatqs

-Dewmo

-FYsol

Re: Clear Your Vehicle and Container at the best rates. by Gimporters: 4:11pm On Sep 21, 2017

-Longeaton

-greatqs

-Dewmo

-FYsol

Re: Clear Your Vehicle and Container at the best rates. by Gimporters: 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2017
Gimporters:

-Longeaton

-greatqs

-Dewmo

-FYsol

Re: Clear Your Vehicle and Container at the best rates. by Gimporters: 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2017
Tested and proven!
Re: Clear Your Vehicle and Container at the best rates. by Gimporters: 4:59pm On Sep 23, 2017
Gimporters:
Tested and proven!
Re: Clear Your Vehicle and Container at the best rates. by Gimporters: 5:00pm On Sep 23, 2017
Re: Clear Your Vehicle and Container at the best rates. by Gimporters: 6:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
Gimporters:

-Longeaton

-greatqs

-Dewmo

-FYsol

Re: Clear Your Vehicle and Container at the best rates. by Gimporters: 7:30am On Sep 26, 2017
Gimporters:
Re: Clear Your Vehicle and Container at the best rates. by Gimporters: 6:50pm On Sep 26, 2017
Gimporters:

-Longeaton

-greatqs

-Dewmo

-FYsol

Re: Clear Your Vehicle and Container at the best rates. by Gimporters: 4:53pm On Feb 09, 2018
You need to get that container or vehicle out of the Port? Kindly send a mail to gimportersnigeria@gmail.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Re: Clear Your Vehicle and Container at the best rates. by Gimporters: 2:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
Get your vehicle out of the Port at the ACTUAL CLEARING RATES
Re: Clear Your Vehicle and Container at the best rates. by Gimporters: 4:21pm On Apr 12, 2018
Do you want the actual clearing rate?
Re: Clear Your Vehicle and Container at the best rates. by Gimporters: 5:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
Gimporters:
G-Importers Nigeria is a reputable organization with tested and proven integrity.
Clearing of vehicles and containers from the Port is one area of business we do with absolute transparency and integrity.
We can help you clear your consignment from the Port at the most affordable rates. A trial will convince you!

Call or chat us up on 08109646816 or send us a mail at gimportersnigeria@gmail.com.

Core values: Integrity and efficient service delivery.
Re: Clear Your Vehicle and Container at the best rates. by maballack(m): 6:29pm On Apr 12, 2018
how mch to clear a 2007/2008 lexus es350
Re: Clear Your Vehicle and Container at the best rates. by Gimporters: 6:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
Gimporters:
Do you want the actual clearing rate?
Re: Clear Your Vehicle and Container at the best rates. by Gimporters: 10:10pm On Apr 12, 2018
Connect with us this season for the clearing of your vehicle and container from the Port.

Hotline: 08109646816

Core values: Integrity and efficient service delivery
Re: Clear Your Vehicle and Container at the best rates. by Gimporters: 6:54am On Apr 13, 2018
Let's do a clean job without unnecessary delay for you.
Re: Clear Your Vehicle and Container at the best rates. by Gimporters: 8:31am On Apr 13, 2018
Gimporters:
G-Importers Nigeria is a reputable organization with tested and proven integrity.
Clearing of vehicles and containers from the Port is one area of business we do with absolute transparency and integrity.
We can help you clear your consignment from the Port at the Actual Rates. We don't short pay neither do we compromise Customs duty. A trial will convince you!

Call or chat us up on 08109646816 or send us a mail at gimportersnigeria@gmail.com.

Re: Clear Your Vehicle and Container at the best rates. by Gimporters: 1:08pm On Apr 13, 2018
maballack:
how mch to clear a 007/2008 lexus es350
Thanks for connecting with us. #1.2m. No short payment! No cutting of corners! Full duty payment guaranteed...
Re: Clear Your Vehicle and Container at the best rates. by Gimporters: 10:54pm On Apr 13, 2018
Gimporters:
Take advantage of our seamless clearing process. Hotline: 08109646816.
Re: Clear Your Vehicle and Container at the best rates. by Gimporters: 10:05am On Apr 16, 2018
Get quotation for actual customs duty.
Re: Clear Your Vehicle and Container at the best rates. by Gimporters: 12:02pm On Apr 16, 2018
We can help you clear your consignment from the Port at the Actual Rates. We don't short pay neither do we compromise Customs duty. A trial will convince you!

Re: Clear Your Vehicle and Container at the best rates. by Gimporters: 12:58pm On Apr 16, 2018
Connect with us this season for the clearing of your vehicle and container from the Port.

Core values: Integrity and efficient service delivery
Re: Clear Your Vehicle and Container at the best rates. by Gimporters: 1:44pm On Apr 16, 2018
Gimporters:
Re: Clear Your Vehicle and Container at the best rates. by Gimporters: 2:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
Gimporters:

Re: Clear Your Vehicle and Container at the best rates. by Gimporters: 2:58pm On Apr 16, 2018
Gimporters:
Let's help you handle the clearing of your vehicle professionally.
Re: Clear Your Vehicle and Container at the best rates. by Gimporters: 3:26pm On Apr 16, 2018
Hotline: 08109646816.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

2014 Model Benz E350 Full Option Toks / SOLD First Body Used 2008 Honda Accord V6 N1.3m / Neat Used Honda Accord Eod now 650k net must go this week 4lucky buyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.