Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

How To Add A Banner To A Blogger Blog - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Add A Banner To A Blogger Blog (841 Views)

How Do I Add A Variable Within Mysqli Query / Add A Dictionary To A Grid / How To Add Icon To Visual Basic 6.0 Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Add A Banner To A Blogger Blog by danigoldlive(m): 7:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
Adding a banner to your Blogger pages can be useful in generating advertising revenue for your blog, or for featuring your own products and services more prominently. Blogger doesn't include a layout option for inserting a separate top banner above your blog title, but you can create the option yourself with a minor edit to your blog's HTML code. If you only want to add an image banner in place of your blog title or behind the title in the header area, the process is much simpler, and requires no code editing.

Visit:www.goldmindsresource..com
Re: How To Add A Banner To A Blogger Blog by tomalku(m): 8:21pm On Dec 10, 2015
Yes, it is not so tough to do that. Primary ideas about HTML is enough to do that. I did it myself for my site.
Re: How To Add A Banner To A Blogger Blog by danigoldlive(m): 8:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ok, it not really tough, but it's just to encourage someone.

(1) (Reply)

Subsidized Web Programming & Security Training / ASP.NET Developer Urgently Needede, Call Me ASAP / You Want To Build A Career In Digital Media Marketing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.