Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Culcasian Puppies For Sale, Pure Breed, Affordable. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Culcasian Puppies For Sale, Pure Breed, Affordable. (1916 Views)

Slant Back German Shepherd PUPPIES For Sale(pure Breed) / Samoyed Pups For Quick Sale... Pure Breed / A Year Plus Female German Shepherd For Sale (pure Breed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Culcasian Puppies For Sale, Pure Breed, Affordable. by davidbanks(m): 8:14pm On Dec 10, 2015
Culcasian puppies for sale....
One month old puppies for sale
See pics below
Contact me on WhatsApp @08189462278 or call for more details.

Re: Culcasian Puppies For Sale, Pure Breed, Affordable. by rotlan(m): 9:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
Hmmm...This stud looks familiar. shocked. Op, are you in ibadan?

1 Like

Re: Culcasian Puppies For Sale, Pure Breed, Affordable. by barcaboi(m): 7:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
Caucasian not culcasian.....

3 Likes

Re: Culcasian Puppies For Sale, Pure Breed, Affordable. by lacicrips(m): 7:55pm On Dec 11, 2015
Post pictures again when they're at least 2 months old.
Re: Culcasian Puppies For Sale, Pure Breed, Affordable. by philfrey08: 5:48am On Dec 12, 2015
Hmmmm....

Hope you no wan mention sey na d parents be that?

1 Like

Re: Culcasian Puppies For Sale, Pure Breed, Affordable. by philfrey08: 5:50am On Dec 12, 2015
rotlan:
Hmmm...This stud looks familiar. shocked. Op, are you in ibadan?

Thats definitely not the stud.... i took and edited that pic u seeing there with my phone at Ibadan Dogwalk
Re: Culcasian Puppies For Sale, Pure Breed, Affordable. by rotlan(m): 6:03am On Dec 12, 2015
It just looks like this dog. Th name is leo. See the black mark on the tongue of the dog you posted and this one I just uploaded. Even the second dog in the picture you uploaded looks like another dog I know of. Its called ReX, and itsnt a female. But I don't want to point accusing fingers since I am not sure and because I can only see the head not the full body. Else, I would have said you are showing two male dogs and claiming they are the parents of you pups. But since I am not sure...I have rex' pictures here too.

Re: Culcasian Puppies For Sale, Pure Breed, Affordable. by philfrey08: 8:13am On Dec 12, 2015
rotlan:
It just looks like this dog. Th name is leo. See the black mark on the tongue of the dog you posted and this one I just uploaded. Even the second dog in the picture you uploaded looks like another dog I know of. Its called ReX, and itsnt a female. But I don't want to point accusing fingers since I am not sure and because I can only see the head not the full body. Else, I would have said you are showing two male dogs and claiming they are the parents of you pups. But since I am not sure...I have rex' pictures here too.

Bro.... those dogs are Leo and Rex
The guy in dat pic is my younger bro... during Ibdog walk at ringroad
This pic is from my instagram edit

In fact OP,..... mind yourself and show your real dogs
Re: Culcasian Puppies For Sale, Pure Breed, Affordable. by rotlan(m): 8:29am On Dec 12, 2015
philfrey08:

Bro.... those dogs are Leo and Rex
The guy in dat pic is my younger bro... during Ibdog walk at ringroad
This pic is from my instagram edit

In fact,..... mind yourself and show your real dogs

Lol..bros, I think that question should be directed to the op...I never claimed I own leo and rex. Op advertised the pup and used leo and rex' pics...I only said they look familiar and they are both males...
Re: Culcasian Puppies For Sale, Pure Breed, Affordable. by chucky234(m): 9:28am On Dec 12, 2015
This look confusing, the comments makes it even the more confusing.....
Re: Culcasian Puppies For Sale, Pure Breed, Affordable. by Stancrus(m): 9:37am On Dec 12, 2015
scammer everywere angry
Re: Culcasian Puppies For Sale, Pure Breed, Affordable. by rotlan(m): 10:10am On Dec 12, 2015
L
Stancrus:
scammer everywere angry

Lol...ok let me explain...the op( davidbanks) posted pups for sale with a picture of 2 adult caucasian dogs. I only commented that one of the dogs(adult) looks familiar...then mr philfrey quoted me disputing that the adults dog isn't the stud that fathered the pups, probably thinking I am the op..I ignored him because I felt he made a mistake. So I only posted a picture of the stud I claimed looks familiar that I have on my phone(still refering to davidbanks post)...then mr philfrery quoted me again claiming he snaped the picture of the 2 dogs the op used to advertise his pups(not the picture I uploaded o). How the guy they confuse me(rotlan) for the op(davidbanks), I no understand. Stancrus...scammer plenty, but I am not one.

1 Like

Re: Culcasian Puppies For Sale, Pure Breed, Affordable. by ValerianSteel(m): 10:29am On Dec 12, 2015
Stancrus:
scammer everywere angry
I swear,even to buy a dog is causing commotion undecided grin grin grin
Re: Culcasian Puppies For Sale, Pure Breed, Affordable. by lacicrips(m): 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2015
Even a dog rookie would tell you the parents shown above and the pups are no way related. That's why I asked he retakes photos when they become at least 2 months old.

1 Like

Re: Culcasian Puppies For Sale, Pure Breed, Affordable. by knyte(m): 6:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
chucky234:
This look confusing, the comments makes it even the more confusing.....
Bros i taya oo na so me sef see am. I saw that Co at d ibadan walk so i dey wait where ds film go lead to
Re: Culcasian Puppies For Sale, Pure Breed, Affordable. by philfrey08: 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
rotlan:

Lol..bros, I think that question should be directed to the op...I never claimed I own leo and rex. Op advertised the pup and used leo and rex' pics...I only said they look familiar and they are both males...

Though i quoted you, i wasn't referring to you o

Anyway things like this happen.... this is how pple deceive others into buying their pups by displaying parents they dont know.... no mind the guy

1 Like

Re: Culcasian Puppies For Sale, Pure Breed, Affordable. by philfrey08: 10:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
rotlan:
L

Lol...ok let me explain...the op( davidbanks) posted pups for sale with a picture of 2 adult caucasian dogs. I only commented that one of the dogs(adult) looks familiar...then mr philfrey quoted me disputing that the adults dog isn't the stud that fathered the pups, probably thinking I am the op..I ignored him because I felt he made a mistake. So I only posted a picture of the stud I claimed looks familiar that I have on my phone(still refering to davidbanks post)...then mr philfrery quoted me again claiming he snaped the picture of the 2 dogs the op used to advertise his pups(not the picture I uploaded o). How the guy they confuse me(rotlan) for the op(davidbanks), I no understand. Stancrus...scammer plenty, but I am not one.

Lol.... na d way i take type am... no vex

The Op wey post pup no gree commot.
I clearly know we are both laying accusing fingers on the poster na.... i just made a mistake in typing by not specifying who am referring to....

ABEG I ALSO GET CO PUPS WEY I DEY SELL O....
Re: Culcasian Puppies For Sale, Pure Breed, Affordable. by rotlan(m): 10:49pm On Dec 12, 2015
philfrey08:

Lol.... na d way i take type am... no vex

The Op wey post pup no gree commot.
I clearly know we are both laying accusing fingers on the poster na.... i just made a mistake in typing by not specifying who am referring to....

ABEG I ALSO GET CO PUPS WEY I DEY SELL O....
Oh ok...now we are clear. Me sef they wonder how the op take use rex and leo picture to promote the sale of his pups. I know rex and leo are both male COs

1 Like

Re: Culcasian Puppies For Sale, Pure Breed, Affordable. by arcbay(m): 2:26am On Dec 13, 2015
davidbanks:
Culcasian puppies for sale....
One month old puppies for sale
See pics below
Contact me on WhatsApp @08189462278 or call for more details.

Cheap scam, those are dapo's dogs...Op probably wants a quick sale and he thot he could use the pictures to quicken his sales, that's pure fraud.

Are there mods for this section or are they just there to fill in as numbers?

1 Like

Re: Culcasian Puppies For Sale, Pure Breed, Affordable. by barcaboi(m): 3:26am On Dec 13, 2015
rotlan:

he is confirming what u just said not accusing u...nawa 4 dis OP sef....why pple dey do like dis
Re: Culcasian Puppies For Sale, Pure Breed, Affordable. by barcaboi(m): 3:29am On Dec 13, 2015
arcbay:

Cheap scam, those are dapo's dogs...Op probably wants a quick sale and he thot he could use the pictures to quicken his sales, that's pure fraud.

I wonder too o.....nawa 4 dem Mods......OP na scammer aye
Re: Culcasian Puppies For Sale, Pure Breed, Affordable. by rotlan(m): 6:26am On Dec 13, 2015
barcaboi:

he is confirming what u just said not accusing u...nawa 4 dis OP sef....why pple dey do like dis
". Lol. Anyways, the whole misunderstanding has been settled tongue

1 Like

Re: Culcasian Puppies For Sale, Pure Breed, Affordable. by davidbanks(m): 10:20am On Dec 14, 2015
arcbay:

I've been offline for some time now that's why I have not been able to reply.....I don't understand the commotion here really,Yes the dogs are situated in ib,there is no scam here,what does that even mean!.....i said dogs for sale contact me for info,you could know the dogs I don't know where it's a small world
Re: Culcasian Puppies For Sale, Pure Breed, Affordable. by arcbay(m): 11:37am On Dec 14, 2015
davidbanks:
I've been offline for some time now that's why I have not been able to reply.....I don't understand the commotion here really,Yes the dogs are situated in ib,there is no scam here,what does that even mean!.....i said dogs for sale contact me for info,you could know the dogs I don't know where it's a small world

You still have the guts to speak? You common criminal!!!

I still spoke with Dapo yesterday night and we talked about ur scam, he was really furious, he would have been here but can't due to some reasons

I have pictures and videos of all his dogs, I know which and which he recently mated, so don't bother covering up ur lies with more lies. There's no way any of his dogs would produce such sick looking impure pups like d one u posted.

Repent now before its too late.

1 Like

Re: Culcasian Puppies For Sale, Pure Breed, Affordable. by philfrey08: 11:42am On Dec 14, 2015
davidbanks:

Mr Man.....That pic u used was taken and edited by me!!!!!!!!

So pls commot my brother picture for there put another Pure breed wey u get!

U just dey spoil market ontop nairaland for yaself

(1) (Reply)

NAVMS- Will Be Having Their First Dog Show. / 5 Dog Breeds You'll Rarely See In Nigeria / Amazing Quality German Shepherd Puppies Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.