Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Any Microsoft Intern Here? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any Microsoft Intern Here? (2198 Views)

Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Graduate Sales Intern / Customer Support Intern Interview / Intern Recruitment For Port-harcourt Based Individuals Only!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Microsoft Intern Here? by kavey10(m): 9:31pm On Dec 10, 2015
Hello,

I would like to meet any prospective Microsoft undergraduate/graduate intern.

I applied for the graduate intern opening earlier this year and have had an interview with them but haven't gotten any contact from them afterwards. Anyone in my shoes? Comments please.

Thank You.
Re: Any Microsoft Intern Here? by kavey10(m): 1:05pm On Dec 11, 2015
Bump
Re: Any Microsoft Intern Here? by dammy222(f): 1:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
kavey10:
Hello,

I would like to meet any prospective Microsoft undergraduate/graduate intern.

I applied for the graduate intern opening earlier this year and have had an interview with them but haven't gotten any contact from them afterwards. Anyone in my shoes? Comments please.

Thank You.
Same here.I haven't heard from them after the interview
Re: Any Microsoft Intern Here? by kavey10(m): 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
dammy222:

Same here.I haven't heard from them after the interview

Finally! Nice to meet you dammy222.

How did your Skype interview go?

2 Likes

Re: Any Microsoft Intern Here? by dammy222(f): 7:51pm On Dec 11, 2015
kavey10:

Finally! Nice to meet you dammy222.

How did your Skype interview go?

Nice to meet you too.
It was supposed to be Skype interview but we eventually opted for phone interview. Well it was ok,it was my first phone interview. I think it was ok in a way. But I haven't heard from them since.
Re: Any Microsoft Intern Here? by kavey10(m): 10:57pm On Dec 11, 2015
dammy222:

Nice to meet you too.
It was supposed to be Skype interview but we eventually opted for phone interview. Well it was ok,it was my first phone interview. I think it was ok in a way. But I haven't heard from them since.

Wow! Don't worry bro. I believe we will be called by January.

I saw the Microsoft4Afrika undergraduate opening early November. I believe they will have to sort those ones out first then merge us all into the Microsoft Intern program by January.

I love the projects Microsoft are working on in Nigeria and Africa as a whole. I'm mostly keen on the TV Whitespace technology, this will impact positively on the broadband needs of data consumers in Nigeria. Also, cloud technology is an exciting innovation. Azure! I love that name.

1 Like

Re: Any Microsoft Intern Here? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
Microsoft is a great workplace guys..I would love to know the title of the internship you put in for guys, secondly when were you invited for the onsite interview.
Re: Any Microsoft Intern Here? by dammy222(f): 7:44am On Dec 12, 2015
kavey10:

Wow! Don't worry bro. I believe we will be called by January.

I saw the Microsoft4Afrika undergraduate opening early November. I believe they will have to sort those ones out first then merge us all into the Microsoft Intern program by January.

I love the projects Microsoft are working on in Nigeria and Africa as a whole. I'm mostly keen on the TV Whitespace technology, this will impact positively on the broadband needs of data consumers in Nigeria. Also, cloud technology is an exciting innovation. Azure! I love that name.
It's a sis . I applied for it in October and I did the interview in November. I pray they do o.Because I will really love to work with Microsoft.
Re: Any Microsoft Intern Here? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 02, 2016
Me after the interview I was assured right away that I've gotten the Internship. That my offer will show Monday, precise financial system is hosting me

(1) (Reply)

Graduate, OND And SSCE Recruitment In A Federal Establishment / Federal Service Civil Service Commission / My Friend Got This Job Interview Invite, Pls Is It Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.