Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,166 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Is This True About Benin City? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Is This True About Benin City? (1740 Views)

Is This True About Nigeria Banks( Photo ) / 13 Things That Are Just Too True About Nigerian Parents And Phone Calls / A Funny Myth About Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This True About Benin City? by OhiGentle(m): 9:34pm On Dec 10, 2015
I just can't stop laughing anytime I see this so I decided to share it here to hear what others think about this....

Re: Is This True About Benin City? by hummerwise(m): 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
100,000, 000 flying brooms grin
Re: Is This True About Benin City? by OhiGentle(m): 9:38pm On Dec 10, 2015
hummerwise:
100,000, 000 flying brooms grin

Lol.. . U no well oooo
Anyone don carry you fly before?
Re: Is This True About Benin City? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
OhiGentle:

Lol.. . U no well oooo
Anyone don carry you fly before?
God will punish the person that created the Pics and the Op that posted it here!!
Re: Is This True About Benin City? by Rapoo(m): 9:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
Its possible bt if true the know dat Benin city ain't unique at all
Re: Is This True About Benin City? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
And to even think that its "Obinna" that shared the pics on his twitter handle! Obinna that may likely be from Okija! Obina God Punish you where ever you are now
Re: Is This True About Benin City? by OhiGentle(m): 9:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
Osahon7:
God will punish the person that created the Pics and the Op that posted it here!!

Same to the hand that typed this post
Re: Is This True About Benin City? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
Rapoo:
Its possible bt if true the know dat Benin city ain't unique at all
you believe the crab? If Its realli true how come Most Nigerian Powerful Men of God started from Benin? Pastor Chris, Pastor Chris Okotie, Bishop Idahosa, Suleman, Oyedepo( who was mentored by Bishop Idahosa)??
Re: Is This True About Benin City? by jaymejate: 9:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
[size=15pt]With 60,000 olosho joint[/size]
Re: Is This True About Benin City? by Rapoo(m): 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
Osahon7:
you believe the crab? If Its realli true how come Most Nigerian Powerful Men of God started from Benin? Pastor Chris, Pastor Chris Okotie, Bishop Idahosa, Suleman, Oyedepo( who was mentored by Bishop Idahosa)??
Maybe because dats the place more perishing lives need to be delivered
Re: Is This True About Benin City? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
OhiGentle:

Same to the hand that typed this post
you that even posted this pics here aren't you suppose to use sense? Aint you educated? Isn't your Formal Education supposed to refine your way of thinking?? FYI there are 6 Universities in Edo, and 5 Polytechnics! Just incase you are still searching for admission
Re: Is This True About Benin City? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 10, 2015
Mod For the Sake of National Peace, Unity and Progress Pls close this thread
Re: Is This True About Benin City? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 10, 2015
angry op, dis ain't true...
Nd d Twitter handle dat posted dis Pls receive sense!!!
Re: Is This True About Benin City? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2015
Yes Am taking this thread personal! because its getting too much! Even Okija and ijebu ode ppl will still be opening their mouths and be saying Benin ppl has Juju ! When they are the head of rituals and voodoo! Mod do well to close down this tread
Re: Is This True About Benin City? by AceRoyal: 10:10pm On Dec 10, 2015
OhiGentle:
I just can't stop laughing anytime I see this so I decided to share it here to hear what others think about this....
SO VERY TRUE!
BEER PARLORS,CLUBS AND HOTELS ARE THE BEST BUSINESSES IN BENIN.
THE MOST BOOMING INDUSTRY IS THE PURE WATER FACTORIES!
Re: Is This True About Benin City? by YorubaWoman: 10:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
cheesy

Re: Is This True About Benin City? by talktonase(m): 10:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
3milllion able bodied ash€woes prowling the streets...
Re: Is This True About Benin City? by FashionSmart(f): 10:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
Osahon7:
you that even posted this pics here aren't you suppose to use sense? Aint you educated? Isn't your Formal Education supposed to refine your way of thinking?? FYI there are 6 Universities in Edo, and 5 Polytechnics! Just incase you are still searching for admission

You that is educated didn't notice this is posted in the joke section because it's an obvious joke and there is no where they mentioned Edo State as a whole that you are counting universities and polytechnics.

We all know it's not true so why making it an issue when the op self is just laughing about it.

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Benin City? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
FashionSmart:

You that is educated didn't notice this is posted in the joke section because it's an obvious joke and there is no where they mentioned Edo State as a whole that you are counting universities and polytechnics.

We all know it's not true so why making it an issue when the op self is just laughing about it.
Realli? A joke? Well this is an Expensive Joke and its isn't funny
Re: Is This True About Benin City? by OhiGentle(m): 10:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
FashionSmart:

Help me tell him ooo, me self that is an Edo guy based in Benin City is laughing because I know it's one funny shit that ain't true, the guy just take am personal come one insult me for the matter like say him get the kind qualifications wey I get.
Re: Is This True About Benin City? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahaha, lwkmh. my own state?
Re: Is This True About Benin City? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
This osahon guy calm down, i'm from edo, i'v been using that pic as my dp on bbm,its funny! Take a chill pill abeg, you are too serious with life.

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious, Diff between American,London and Naija setting .......***lol / This Is Hilarious!!! / Shift Lemme Faint Oh ! This Hilarious Wedding Invitation Will Make You Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.