Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,017 members, 7,810,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Need An Errand, Cleaning and Concierge Services Contact us today - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Need An Errand, Cleaning and Concierge Services Contact us today (848 Views)

Errand Service Provider / Grocery Shopping And Personal Concierge Services In Lagos / Errand Runners At Your Fingertips! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need An Errand, Cleaning and Concierge Services Contact us today by Tombrook0: 12:20am On Dec 11, 2015
LETTER OF INTRODUCTION

Task Complete of Tomrich Royal Services is an errand and concierge service that and reliable services you need to reduce the stress that can come from the demands of daily life. From running those time-consuming errands to waiting for the service person, from event planning to senior services, we can check off your to-do list so you can delivers professional focus on those things that demand your personal attention.
Our services includes Daily errands and needs, Assist with bill pay, Assist with laundry and closet organization, Take out garbage, Arrange appointments Plan, prepare and clean up meals, Drop off and pick up dry cleaning, Pick up prescriptions, Assist with pet care, Shop for groceries and supplies, Wait for appliance or furniture deliveries, Accept packages requiring a signature, Wait for contractors: plumber, electrician, cable, Handles different kinds of dishes etc.

Our attention to detail, our friendly and professional staff have managed to create a thriving business with an impeccable reputation. We bring you most advanced flexible methods of errand services that helps reduce stress and balance up with your work life and business life.

We will be glad rendering our services to you.

Thanks in anticipation for a favorable response and consideration to this Request.

Yours faithfully

Oluwamuyiwa Akinyele (Miss)
Managing director
Task Complete

contact us today on (+234) 0903 008 0346 Email. tomrichroyalservices@gmail.com
Re: Need An Errand, Cleaning and Concierge Services Contact us today by katiameza: 7:05am On Oct 28, 2016
I have had an ice cooler box get refused and sent back recently. Secondly I had a portable air conditioner getting delivered and went and specifically asked them to sign for it and hold it so I can leave work at lunch and take it upstairs. It turned into an absolute debacle. We pay almost 2K a year and basically Concierge Service which is supposed to be there to help us, I don't feel like they do anymore. The appeal of a concierge is to help people that can't be there in the daytime hours. In terms of the state of the square I am referring to things like our reception area, the car parks haven't been swept in about a year they are so dusty. Not to mention the bike storage area, I am scared to touch anything in fear of getting dust all over my stuff.

(1) (Reply)

See These Cute Triplets And How Their Mom Rejected Them.it's Shocking / Man Spends $50,000 On Over 100 Procedures To transform Into A 'genderless' ALIEN / PHOTO: Amazing Surgery To Remove Iron From Boys Face Succesful !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.