Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,243 members, 7,836,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Online Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Business (435 Views)

4 Untapped Online Business Ideas In Nigeria - Nigerianonlinebusiness / 5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira / 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Business by paddychuks(m): 12:52am On Dec 11, 2015
my best quote : behind every rich man, there is a secret like wise the poor man. learn about online secret riches and wealth. visit my blog and read more and subscribe @ www.dollarnairapalace..com
Re: Online Business by tripplephi: 12:56am On Dec 11, 2015
paddychuks:
my best quote : behind every rich man, there is a secret like wise the poor man. learn about online secret riches and wealth. visit my blog and read more and subscribe @ www.dollarnairapalace..com

Guyyyyy you are broke and you want to use us to claim traffic that you hope will make you rich.... heheheheheheheheheheheh... chai, see if you have sense, clear your blog now cos it is showing that you copied it o.... lolssss all your texts have a back ground and many errors on your blog, no wonder adsense is not there for now.... go and learn and post what you have tested..... true bloggers write from their exposure and experience...... not some copied marketing material.... Pls bia bros edit ya blog...... ABEG MAKE I GO PRAY O
Re: Online Business by paddychuks(m): 1:10am On Dec 11, 2015
thanks for the advice but thats not how to advice try to be polite cause we all have reasons for what we do. thanks God bless

Guyyyyy you are broke and you want to use us to claim traffic that you hope will make you rich.... heheheheheheheheheheheh... chai, see if you have sense, clear your blog now cos it is showing that you copied it o.... lolssss all your texts have a back ground and many errors on your blog, no wonder adsense is not there for now.... go and learn and post what you have tested..... true bloggers write from their exposure and experience...... not some copied marketing material.... Pls bia bros edit ya blog...... ABEG MAKE I GO PRAY O[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Please Betting Gurus Help / Sesame Seed / What Google And Richard Branson Can Teach Us About Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.