Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

How To Identify Or Discover Your Purpose In Life.... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Identify Or Discover Your Purpose In Life.... (730 Views)

How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) / Eight (8) Ways To Identify Carry Over Student On Campus / 6 Things That Hinder You From Discovering Your Purpose In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Identify Or Discover Your Purpose In Life.... by firstking01(m): 2:59am On Dec 11, 2015
Don't worry, i won't bore you with a long epistles, cos i know NLs no like long story....infact, majority of us don't like reading long post, i'm not exempted here....truth is, we all came into this world with something in our hands to give out...nobody was born empty, and nobody was created by God to die unfulfilled...but i'd tell you, people will still die unfulfilled, either because they where ignorant of why God created them, or they delibrately refused to quest for why God created them...before i give you some points on how to identify or discover your purpose or calling in life...i would want you to note that...for the fact that you ended up studying a particular course and working in one oil coy doesn't mean that, that's your purpose...those things happen because our God is a God of choice..he doesn't compell people to do something, unless on an exceptional cases...if you are a bible scholar, you would agree with me on that...now, the sole reason you should discover your purpose and run with it is this, you would neva strive to succeed or be in competition with anybody, also it draws you nearer to God....i decided to post this write up here on education section cos's i know when it comes to dreams, vissions, careers, purpose, it concerns we the students the most, cos' i know some of us are already far deep into one choice of course or career....but the goodnews is, it's neva too late...HERE, LETS CONSIDER SOME FEW TIPS ON HOW TO DISCOVER OR IDENTIFY YOUR PURPOSE IN LIFE....

*You are giving a simple task to carry out in school by your lecturer on the same assignment, or the same task given to all of you. You discover that you did it exceptionally well even without much stress or supervission...that even when they ask you to do it...you did it excellently well again.

*Prophesies have come to you from divers of prophets, and all of them are prophesying the same thing on your head...Most times your coleaque will even unconciouslly tell you without knowing that God is actually using them to comfirm His purpose for Your life...you know, the bible said out of 2 or more witnesses, the truth is establish...at this point you need to seek spirituall councelling from your pst or your spirituall head...

*This one is synonymous to no1 above...You discover that, there's this inner joy and satisfaction you derive when ever you do a particular thing, and you do it selflessly...you can live the rest of your life doing it without being paid a dime.

*You discover that, in your dream, you find yourself doing a particular thing (nt having horrible nightmares or bad dreams o, i mean dreams that has to do with your career)....you find out that, even in reality, you do those things you normally dream of...you also need to seek spiritual councelling and pray about it...let me stop here for today...and i hope this helps and guide some one to discovering his or her purpose in life...pls ignore any grammatical errors, but pick the message and go home...if you are already in line with your purpose, you can also add or contribute to the ones i 've listed above....also, would appreciate if this gets to front page...so, people would contribute and learn...tanx rocktation and lala...Goodmorning..
Re: How To Identify Or Discover Your Purpose In Life.... by Chommieblaq(f): 12:02pm On Dec 16, 2015
I love helping out, it can be in my forms, for instance I love teaching, while I was in school I do tutorials for junior colleagues and friends, I really do love it cos it kinda broaden ma knowledge, made me read wide cos I hate not knowing wah to say in an educative conversation.

Also people (friends and family) always kinda depend on me, I always go out of ma way to assist em, sometimes it look as if I paused ma life for em.
A friend once told me that ma spiritual gift is talking (not citizen parrot o), I can calmly listen to a person problem and talk that person over, ppl around me feels comfortable expressing emselve to me.
D downside of it is, they start looking at u like u don't have problems, and u won't be comfortable sharing your problems, because these ppl draw strength from u, u wouldn't wan to let em down.
Re: How To Identify Or Discover Your Purpose In Life.... by firstking01(m): 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
Chommieblaq:
I love helping out, it can be in my forms, for instance I love teaching, while I was in school I do tutorials for junior colleagues and friends, I really do love it cos it kinda broaden ma knowledge, made me read wide cos I hate not knowing wah to say in an educative conversation.

Also people (friends and family) always kinda depend on me, I always go out of ma way to assist em, sometimes it look as if I paused ma life for em.
A friend once told me that ma spiritual gift is talking (not citizen parrot o), I can calmly listen to a person problem and talk that person over, ppl around me feels comfortable expressing emselve to me.
D downside of it is, they start looking at u like u don't have problems, and u won't be comfortable sharing your problems, because these ppl draw strength from u, u wouldn't wan to let em down.
wow, in dat case, u av to put more effort and develop urself in dat teaching part of ur life...u cud end up becoming a lecturer...wish lotsa ppl are seeing dis....wish d mods wud help.
Re: How To Identify Or Discover Your Purpose In Life.... by Chommieblaq(f): 8:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
firstking01:
wow, in dat case, u av to put more effort and develop urself in dat teaching part of ur life...u cud end up becoming a lecturer...wish lotsa ppl are seeing dis....wish d mods wud help.
Tanx, that has always been wat I want to do God willingly, couple with the fact it's gonna make me have time for ma family.

Working towards it and pray God help me.
Re: How To Identify Or Discover Your Purpose In Life.... by firstking01(m): 8:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
Chommieblaq:

Tanx, that has always been wat I want to do God willingly, couple with the fact it's gonna make me have time for ma family.

Working towards it and pray God help me.
ofcourse, God is willing, as long as its in line wit His will.

(1) (Reply)

UNN Glitters As Xmass Celebration Draws Nearer (photos) / All CBT Results Will Be Released – JAMB Official / Oshiomhole Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.